• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High (Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku felt the girls embrace lifting him up over her shoulder and carrying her to the school. They passed by a few students who looked at him in shock and awe wondering what happened to him. He could hear all the murmurs from all the students they passed by in the hallways.

"Hey is that Roku?"

"Whoa, what happened to him?"

"Look at his arm! It's seeping blood from that clothe!"

"Did he get into a fight with someone in the school?"

"Who's that girl carrying him?"

"I wonder if that girl likes him. Could explain why she's helping him. That or they could be friends."

Each one differed when he passed by the students that were beginning to spread rumors about his condition and the girl who was carrying him. He kept looking at her and tried to focus his eyes to see who it was that was helpping him. But still he can only see a blur of the girls image.

"Damn man.....your a tad bit heavy." he heard her groaned as she was beginning to struggle with his weight. The voice sounded familar to him and he tried to remember who it belong to. He knew he heard it earlier and when he focused his eyes once more he could make out the girls image. It was Sai, the girl who turned into a large panther that he stopped earlier.

He chuckled and coughed a bit, "Sorry Sai...I'll help out a bit." He started to move his own legs with her and leaned a bit off of her so they would walk side by side until they made it to the nurse's office.

"I can handle it...from here. Thanks." He said as he let go of Sai and walked slowly to the nurse's office. He entered in with a pant and the nurse looked over to him. The school nurse was actually a fallen angel with small black wings and dark tan skin with raven black hair.

"Oh my! What happened to you?" she said examining Myroku.

"I was in a fight...with a hydra." he said faintly and then collasped on the ground from using the last bit of strength he had left in him.

"Oh my goodness. Miss I need your help with putting him on the table." the nurse said lifting up Myroku's head. "Try to pick up his legs for me and carry him in here."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Ander groans loudly as he finds himself going towards a bright light, something he's heard is always ill advised, only to find himself in a brightly lit room that could stand to have some Febreeze and a heater. He first tries to push himself up but lets out a sharp yell of pain. He looks to his chest and quickly recalls the fights from earlier. He remembers how he was struck while in his Shadow Form only to have the damage transferred to his body upon returning. He makes a mental note to get onto the old man that made his body before releasing his grip on the lump of flesh. He lets his real form float slightly above the bed only to realize that he's not alone in the room. He looks to what is obviously the opening to the small space and hears a slight humming sound, obviously a woman. He makes note that the woman is slightly bored with a tinge of excitement at how the boy just woke up.

Ander looks to his left and notices a completely different emotion coming from there. At that moment his "heart" is filled with sorrow over the loss of someone precious and it nearly drives him crazy. Just to get away from the source he phases through the curtain leading out of the small area and notices that there is a woman wearing what looks like a white lab coat and small glases. He looks at her strangely for a second before realizing that the woman is the school nurse. He feels the motions of a smile on his face and floats over to her. Just for appearances sake he sits down on the stool in front of her only to notice that the woman doesn't pay him any mind. At first this confuses him but he gets silenced the instant he prepares to say something.

"Hold all questions until I find this last word, Alexander."

Ander obeys the woman, seeing as how something compells him to do so, and watches as the woman scans the jumble of letters until she finally finds the word that she was looking for. Ander makes a note to look into puzzles like that before finally asking when his body will be ready. The woman smiles and says that it should be fully healed within the next hour and that he can run and do some errands for her while he waits. Ander blinks at the thought of running around as a type of assistant for the school nurse and realizes that it could kill some time until he goes off to his club and it could even serve to let him explore the campus a bit more.

"Sure thing. What do you need me to do?"
"There have been several fights so I need you to run around campus and gather the injured students. It shouldn't be a problem for you, right?"
"Just leave it to me. By the way, who's in that next bed? I sense a large amount of sorrow coming from that area."
"That's Tomo, the girl that you knocked out. Now hurry up and go looking for others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She screams as she watches her father walk away from her after countless times. She knows that she should be used to it by now, but she will never forget how the man abandoned her and her mother all those years ago. Because of that she has to concentrate not to turn people into stone while in her human form and it's impossible to control while in her transformed state, despite her being half human. But she's grateful for one scream, one that's not her own, that slams her back into reality with a jump. She looks around the area and notices that she's in the infirmary again. She notices how everything is not tinted a dark color so she quickly looks around for her sunglasses only to find them on the table next to the bed. Once she has them in her hands she slides them over her eyes only to hear the nurse talking to someone. She wonders who it is that she's talking to until she hears the woman mention that the person knocked her out. At that moment she realizes that she's talking about the guy that fought her looking like a shadow.

She quickly looks to her body just to make sure she could walk rather than slither and notices two legs leading to a hospital gown. She groans to herself as she remembers how her transformation always destroys her clothes and tends to make things very expensive for her. Regardless she pushes herself to her feet and cautiously walks towards the split in the curtains only to notice the shadow person phase through the door. She sighs with relief as she doesn't want to face him just yet and walks towards the nurse. The woman notices the young woman with long blond hair and smiles sweetly. She pats the stool that Ander was just sitting on and pulls a clipboard off the dest from under the puzzle that she was just working on. Tomo manages to catch a brief glimpse of the paper and notices that it's only her medical file.

"Okay, Tomo. How about you tell me why you started that fight."
"Umm... Technically, I was just defending myself. He's the one that hit me first."
"I see. And why did he hit you?"
"Because I was teasing him..." she answers defeatedly.

The woman smiles at the confession and walks towards one of the three metal lockers. She opens one and pulls out a pair of pants and a shirt, just plain clothes to loan the girl until she can get to her own dorm. She hands the clothing to the girl and begins to write down multiple notes on the file. Tomo takes the chance to change out of the gown and into the clothing only to pull the shirt down just in time to see Ander back in the room and looking at her with glowing red eyes. In an instant her face matches his eyes only to have her running back into the small room and shutting the curtains. From there she can hear the nurse yelling at the shadow boy for barging into the room without knocking. Tomo tries to calm her nerves before a voice rings in her head and apologizes for walking in on her. Before the girl has the chance to say anything the woman tells her that Ander has left and it's safe to come out.

"Now get to your room and rest up before you go to your club. He only came by to ask how many he should carry at once. He was quite surprised to see you up and about."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Melissa continued to run away from the girl chasing her across the school grounds. Suddenly she tripped and fell to the ground. She looked back to see a boy jump in front of her. “Are you okay?” said the boy. "Well for the moment I am fine, but I am being chased by a girl spitting fire." she said. The boy seemed to not hear her. He stood up in front of her and began to converse with the girl who was chasing her. She couldn't hear much just bits and pieces. Obviously the girl had a vendeta against her. The girl transformed again and made for Melissa, the boy charged forward shouting "I SAID YOU WON’T TOUCH HER!!”. He fought with the girl of in the field. She watched as the two continued on with their fight. "Oh if only there was something I could do." said Melissa looking upset. Suddenly the boy who she had gathered was called Jericho was being slammed into the ground. The girl had her hands engulfed in flames and up in his body. He burst into flames screaming all the while.

Suddenly he was on the ground. The girl turned and looked in the direction of Melissa. “Look at your knight in shining armor now” she commented “broken and burned in the dirt. Like you’ll be a few moments”. She started forward only to be stopped. He had her by the ankles. “Dont....hurt....her...”. She screamed and kicked him in the stomach knocking him out. “I’m going to finish you off before he gets ANOTHER wind." she said walking brisckly towards Melissa. Suddenly there was a strong feeling in the air and Jericho was replaced by a large bird. "Wow so he is a Thunderbird." said Melissa ducking her head for the coming attack.

Abhorsen

Kokoro studied the Drake. It was apparent that it wouldnt tell despite all the pain that Kokoro could cause. She needed to trick the Drake. If she could trick her and get her to slip up and reveal the location(s) she could destroy her and move on. Kokoro floated down to the drake and stood three yards away.

I see that you will not tell me where they are unless I were to do something for you. What can I do in exchange for their lives?

Drake: D.I.E. I want you to die by my hands. If that happens I will release them and leave the school and never return.

It always seems that the bad people choose that option. Problem is they always kill the hostages anyways. I cant allow that, I will need you to make a more believable offer.

Drake: Hmmm you are smarter than you look goddess.. fine. I will release three of the seven. Then you come with me.

still no good, I need you to wait, i need another student to free them as we walk away, once they are free you may tie me up hit me whatever you wish.

Drake: Raaa! I hate being manipulated. FINE!! If you cross me goddess I will have them all killed. Mark my words!

I hear you, i will return with another student that will take the students away and then I am yours. Deal??

Drake: ................ deal, you filthy goddess. Go! you have thirty minutes.

With that Kokoro left flying at top speed in search of Kyuumi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will beat you, dont think you have me beaten, demon!

Demon: You are already dead, that last slash across your stomach I imbued poison in you. You will die. I will take my leave now, enjoy your slow painful death. You filthy mutt. -spits- Good riddance.

This...i..isnt..ove. . . r Kyuumi passes out as the poison courses through her veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back