• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High (Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Theo and Thalia exited their Magic Items class and head down the hallway towards the cafeteria. "Man I'm jealous of those Greek Gods and their cool tools. I mean a Trident that can cause tsunamis and earthquakes! And elves have their jewels they like to hide from others. Urgh!" Theo was barely listening however. He felt a weird disturbance in the aura of the school. It was as if a primal, instinctive force was trying to attack the students and staff. "Hey Theo are you listening!?" "Oh I'm sorry Thalia what was it!?" "Oh nevermind lets get our food and table."

They sat down and ate their lunch in a table with a Ogre, 2 witches, and some other creatures Theo had never seen before. At the end of the table though sat a funny looking kid with long silver hair and grayish-blue eyes but he was...limp. How he was sitting at all beyond understand as his body was slouching too much to one side you'd think he would fall over. In truth he looked like a doll. Then a loud boom was heard coming from outside the school grounds. Fire began engulfing surroundings of the school. Thats when the doll came to life, extending his arms and legs into long pipes throwing people off their tables and into the walls. A metal-like fist came at Theo but he quickly repeled it with an explosion.

After many attempts by the doll to slash at Theo it calmed itself. "So some kids here have fight eh." "What are you? You're not flesh and blood." "Oh but metal, wires, clothes, and all. I am a Karakuri Doji. Call me Peligro for I'm quick dangerous." he said in a calm slick manner. Then one arms shot up and its fingers poured down on Theo. Fortunately Thalia had reacted quickly after having been thrown aside earlier. "Repellara" she shouted and the projectiles repeled themselves. "Hey only I get to ruin that face!"

"Thanks Thalia I sure love you" he said as he reached into his cloak and pulled out his staff which morphed into a Rapier. "Ready then?"

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
The science and math were several times more boring than what the old man back at home made them out to be. Ander sighs as he sits at a table soon joined by a small group of girls, obviously because there was a lack of seats, and begins to eye the green meat loaf. At this point even he's scared to taste it, but it's better than eating nothing. With that he cuts into the meat and takes a small and cautious bite. At that point one of the girls sitting at the table catches his attention with the fact that she's wearing dark sunglasses. This face confuses him, but he knows that it's most likely just the fashion of the kids. But then what about the fight that started just across the room? He looks to that little brawl and notices that none of the other kids have surrounded the small group as they would in several other schools.

But then again, how many other schools are for kids with powers?

Eventually he just shrugs and decides to save any form of combat for the Combat Club, something he really needs to try and get to some time soon, and goes back to his food. Or rather, the spot that his food was just in. He quickly looks to the girls and notices how they seem to have taken his tray away from them. He firmly yet politely demands that they give him the food back, but the refuse. He keeps up the polite routine for several tries but they still refuse. He sighs at this point and leaves the room through another exit from the one he came in through. He finds a secluded spot under several trees in the courtyard near some girl eating Apple Pie with ice cream and falls onto his back.

"Look after my body please."

With that he lets go of his body and begins to hover five feet above it. He looks back to the area where the cafeteria is and uses his speed to fly forward and through the walls until he gets back to the girls. At this point the girls have the nerve to be picking at his food and laughing at how he ran! This makes things personal. He makes himself take on the general shape of his own body and glares at them with his red eyes. "You take my food and then make fun of me?! I don't care if you are girls, I'm taking you down!" With that he jets forward through the table towards the girl with the sunglasses and swipes across her face with claws that would make any feline proud. The claws miss the initial target but send the sunglasses flying across the room.

"Bad move, little boy."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
" Not bad at all... to keep up with me in your human form."

" I did train intesively because I was paranoid of someone jumping me from behind."

"I see. So your training paid off."

"Yes it did."

Renn had surprisingly held off the Dragon King for about twenty minutes. But it was taking their toll on them both... Renn's arms and jeans were decorated with claw marks... And he was sweating hard. But the Dragon King was impressed because of how much endurance and how Analytical Renn was with his movements. Wether to block or strike or dodge at the time and as a result... The dragon king was decorated with bruises of differing sizes and colors. He also left a dozen or so scars of his own by inflicting damage with small black jolts of energy.

"You are quite the astounding case Renn. You have the strength and endurance of an above average monster."

"Thanks Sir." With that Renn went onto his knee and bowed. But when his head arose his eyes had changed from his typical green to a blood red. Renn was quickly enveloped in a impregnable dome of darknes and it rose until it formed an Egg shape. The shape began receeding from the back first and as it reached around Renn's sides... Two Black angel wings opened up. When the veil disappeared Renn's form had been altered. Renn's hair had turned pitch black with Crimson streaks... the Crimson streaks in his hair emulated that of his eyes. He was now clad in a black Trench coat with orante gold chains dancing aross the upper back and cuffs of the same color... the Inside of the coat was a lighter red than his eyes... but it matched all the same.
"Oh So it seems you're a Fallen angel eh? I just wanna test your abilities in this form a little bit before I let you in the club."

"Fine." Renn said as he raised his hand. Black flames erupted from it

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
After her classes, she had a break before joining club activities. As Yuki walked towards the cafeteria to grab something to eat, she passed by the swimming pool, which had no one around at the moment. Perhaps everyone was having break or attending classes as well. She never swam before and she never had the chance to try. But she knew she couldn't swim, and she was afraid of drowning.

Just then, she saw the water glimmer and ripple. Curious, she walked over to the pool and peered in, looking for whatever it was that moved in the water. As she came closer and her eyes darted for any other movement, something pulled her in by her legs before she could scream. She struggled to break free as she kicked her legs, but she wasn't able to break free and she looked down at whatever pulled her in.

Her breath stopped for a second. This is...a Kelpie? She thought, looking at the horse-like creature. Her breath was running out. For a moment she thought she was going to die. But she couldn't give up so easily! Yuki conjured two spears of ice, trying to aim at the Kelpie. While one missed, the other hit the Kelpie's face, making it release its hold on her ankle. She kicked her legs to reach the surface.

She gasped for air. "Hel--" She was pulled down again, the Kelpie biting on her ankle. Blood started to seep into the water. She didn't want to fight, but she had to. Conjuring another few spears of ice, she aimed for its body.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
After his English class was over Myroku decided to had some time to take a break before the next class would start up. He headed downstairs and exited the school for now. Myroku thought about going down to the old training grounds that no one use's anymore to give himself some training. He only had some time between his breaks but he used his Drac speed to get to the grounds. He zipped passed one of the girls dorms without batting an eye to his surroundings.

After minutes of running to his destination he was finally here. The old training grounds was never a river and he saw that there were scorche marks, craters, and multiple damages on the training grounds. He noticed an old weapon stand where they would use weapons and such as that and a supply shed as well. The stand was empty and covered in cobwebs and it looked like it was ready to fall over. The lock on the supply shed was rusted and the door to it look old.

Then a thought lingered in his head for a moment. Myroku came up to the locked door and with a quick swipe from his hand the lock snapped off thanks to it's rusted age and it landed on the floor with a clank. He opened the supply door and found a stash of old body armour, training dummies, and sorts of weapons from spears to axes to swords. Myroku couldn't help himself and picked up an old sword that seemed to capable of use. It wasn't rusted like the others, but he can tell it was in much use before because he can see the blade was dull and not shived.

"This sword is beautiful. I'm sure no one here would mind if I take it." he said to himself as he took the sword along with a belt to strap it around in. He couldn't find a matching hoster for it so he had to carry it like this for now until he made it to his dorm. Just when he exited the dorm he felt something under his feet, sort of a tremor but it was coming closer. Then a jet of fire came right at him and hit Myroku in the chest.

He was pushed back from the force of the fire and hit the shed wall. He groaned in pain and patted the fire off his chest which left a burn on his shirt but his chest was unscaffed but his skin around there became scaly.

"Good thing I was able to change my skin that quick to block the fire. If I was hit in my human form I might've taken serious damage." he said thanking his Drac heritage. But he darted his eyes up to see where that fireball came from but he quickly got his answer. Something was walking up to it and it was making the earth quake like he felt earlier, it was far away but thanks to his eyes he was able to see it clearly.

It was a dragon, but not just any dragon, it's scales were dark and purple with a tint of blue on it's underbelly, it's didn't had wings but two what appeared to be pectoral fins like you see on a fish running down it's back to it's tail. But the one part that grabbed Myroku's eye was that it not only had one head but it had five each of them long and slender like a snakes.

"A hydra? What's it doing here? If that's the schools secruity system around here I think I would like to suggest something that doesn't look like it wants to kill me." Myroku said while staring at the five headed relative of his family. One of the hydra's head let out an earsplitting screech that might reach to the school grounds. The unbarable screech didn't affect him because every dragon has soundproof ears to avoid bellowing roars or screeches like that.

Myroku inhaled a large amount of air in his lungs and exhaled a fire ball out from his mouth and shot it at the screeching head of the Hydra. After it hit it in the eye the Hydra roared and it's other heads looked angerily at him.

"You done crying? Good, cause it's time to show you the might of the Drac." he pulled the old blade out from behind his back which is where it was strapped to and his eyes became dark red, a pair of horns started to grow from his head, his teeth were sharpening up to a row of razor sharp teeth, his fingernails became long and black like talons, and then the fingers of his wings started to extend out from his back all four of them, then layers of leathery skin started to cling onto the fingers to form his dragon wings, his tails each started to sprout out and strech to full length until all three were out.

After his demon appearance appeared his skin became hard and changed to scales, then the color of his skin became emerald green but from his head to tails were black diamond patterns, his hair receeded into his head and the tip of his nose curved in to shoe nothing but the bridge of wear his nose was and his nostrils. His Drac transformation was complete. The Hydra stared at Myroku's true self and it hissed in anger, his body moved to a charging motion and his heads lunged for Myroku.

Myroku gave a smile of satisfaction and looked his eyes with the five headed beast, "Bring it!"

Abhorsen

Kyuumi hated science and kinda laughed when she heard the teacher rant from some Jerico kid skipping. Kokoro had brought her lunch right before class ended. It was off to history then lunch. Kyuumi needed to have a schedule change she had way too many hard classes.. As Kyuumi sat down in history class she instantly realized that this class would be a huge snore. The teacher was a Sand Man... *just my luck* Kyuumi sat as History crawled by and the droll boring Sand Man babbled on about their history and how they were going to cover a LOT of information. The bell rang and Kyuumi shot out the classroom door, she could stand that no longer. It was time for lunch and Kyuumi was starving. *I cant wait to see what Koko made me* thought Kyuumi as she walked. It wasnt but a minute more if that and Kyuumi heard someone scream, 'omg help this demon is gonna eat me' Kyuumi shot towards the scream as she rounded a corner she was face to face with a Demon..........

After a ridiculous amount of argument from Amy Jerico was in. He looked happy enough, more so relieved. After the meeting Kokoro went to her class.. Extreme Movement. It sounds like it makes you run fast but it is kinda a class on dodging and countering, and it does offer training on extreme speed like the name insinuates. After Kokoro tore through a harsh training session she was off to the showers to clean up, she had sweated like an orc in high summer heat. The shower was great, Kokoro loved the water, she always had. As she began to wash her body she heard a explosion in the distance. Hurrying up to rince the soap off herself she got out of the shower and putting on clothes, she ran to the window and looked to see if the explosion was visible.....

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"I need to find something to do! Geez, I wish that guy was around her again...at leats I'll have someone to talk to...." Sai murmurred, heading to her class unhappily. Suddenly, she heard something rustling. Her ears perked up and her eyes turned a bright gold. There was danger nearby. Turning swiftly and dropping her school bag, she growled menacingly, feeling the prickle of anticpation when a battle was near.

"Who's there? Come out now, or I'll find you myself!" Sai demanded, switching to a battle stance. It appeared the sound had come from the tree in front of her, but now...it came from behind her! She didn't have time to turn before a heavy blow came to her stomach and slammed her backwards into the staircase. Sai registered the stinging sharpness in her spine, eyes wide and gritting her teeth together hard. A large shadow obscured her view from the sun and she knew exactly what she was fighting against in a second.

A werewolf. The damn things! She hated there kind....

"Who the hell...are you?!" Sai chocked, still in shock from the pain. But she growled menacingly at the furball on top of her and with newfound energy she shoved it off. The black shape appeared at the egde of the trees, its bright yellow eyes glowing brightly. Sai cracked her back and neck with simple twists of her head. "Wanna fight, boy? You picked the wrong girl to mess with, you mangy dog!"

A growl escaped the dog's lips and he attacked her, rushing at speed that Sai could easily match. In a second, she was a sleek black cat and ready to attack the slowing dog who was surpised by her sudden transformation.

"Are you ready? Get ready to die!"

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Melissa was staring dully towards the chalk board at the front of the class. She disliked history, wether it be monster or otherwise. "Melissa could you be kind enough to repeat what I just said." said the teacher looking cross. Melissa stood quickly and tried her best to recite what she could. "Um, you said about how most werewolves have been around for thousands of years and you went on to say about how many there where in society that many didn't know about. Like for example the british royal family." said Melissa looking pleased at the dumb founded look on the teachers face that she gave a rather precise response. Suddenly the school bell rang signaling a class change.

Oh good her next class was one she would enjoy, Science. Melissa scurried down the stairs of the hall and out one of the many doors leading to the school grounds. She loved taking the scenic routes even if they did take a few extra minutes. Suddenly Melissa could hear several large bangs and crashes. She turned to see smoke and dust rising into the air from several parts of the school. "Oh my, I wonder what is happening." she said rushing off in the direction of one of the sounds. Suddenly a young girl stepped in front of her path. "Um excuse me, I am trying to get through if you don't mind." she said looking the girl up and down. The girl remained where she was and stared Melissa down as though she was about to attack, little did Melissa know she was.

The girl looked like she was on fire, actually she was. Her skin burned off to reveal a form known only to those who have seen one. A Phoenix. Melissa looked up in a bit of a shock to see such a large monster staring her down. Melissa knew of only one thing to do, run. she turned and took off as fast as she could. She looked back to see the bird following close behind. Suddenly she got an idea. She turned and began to sing. "Calm yourself, be at peace and stop this attack. Come to me and be at peace and stop this attack." she sang using her siren song. The Phoenix stopped only for a second before it continued. "Crap I knew that wouldn't work, but it was worth a try." she said through a hard breath as she ran on.

Gordon sat promptly and astoutly. He listened as best he could. His teacher was talking about his most favorite subjects, Reading. The teacher was reading an excerpt from a famous book written by a golem. It told of his travels through the world and how it was made and what not. It was fasinating to say the least, of course other students didn't think so many had their heads down or were looking off into space. The bell rang to soon for Gordons liking. But none the less he got up and made his way out of the class room.

Gordon proceed to his next class which was in a building on the other side of the campus, which was to say he had to cross the school grounds to get there. he proceeded out a door and started on his way. Off in the distance a loud sound could be heard. Gordon listened for a moment and realized that was the sound of buildings being smashed. Gordon started off at a full run towards one of the dorm buildings. When Gordon reached the clearing he saw a monsterous being smashing a small hut.
Gordon had to think hard about what it was then came to a conclusion, it was a Minotaur.

"Oi, big guy over here." said Gordon. The Minotaur stopped it's rampaging for a second to look at Gordon. "Are you talking to me." said the Minotaur in a voice so deep it made the earth tremble. "I don't see anyone else around." said Gordon looking up at the beast. "Ha ha ha, you have spunk what is your name. " he said. "Gordon." said Gordon. "Well Gordon you will now have the pleasure of being my next victim." the beast said swinging it's axe towards Gordon. It hit him square in the chest sending him backwards into a tree. Gordon got up and looked at the beast. "If thats they way you want it." Gordon ttransforms into his combat form "Come and get me." said gordon rushing forward.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Theo took a quick stare at her staff and saw three-ponged points that curved inwards at their ends. It looked to be plated with turquiose lining and black metal to create the shaft and head. "So you were acting jealous yet your staff looks reminiscient of a Trident!?" "Well sometimes a girl can have her..." Thalia never got to finish as Theo kicked her aside as the Karakuri's arms thrusted straight towards them knocking down students and then cutting through the walls. Peligro jumped up and pushed off the ceiling flying towards Theo. His rapier began to glow a dim yellow and it clashed with Peligro's clawarm. Then Peligro's other arm's fingers began to grow and sharpen into blades. "Time to Impale." A blade was and inch from Theo's face with anoyther already having cut through his leg. Thalia moved swiftly but not fast enough telekinetically halting the other blades and kicking Peligro against the wall. "Blast!" Theo said as he opened his hand in Peligro's direction and the doll exploded out the hall way landing around the burning grounds of the school.

"I think you should sit this out now Theo. That leg will just keep you stationary." She was trying to stay strong but a single tearraced down her face. Noises began to be heard from all around the school. -What are there more of this guys!? I mean I know this is a school for monsters but this seems more like a regular schoolyard fight.- Theo was looking around and from the corner of his eye he saw the shadow of a man on the treetops staring as the school grounds burned.

"Is daydreaming part of your magik trick warlock?" Peligro had recovered, clothes burnt and ashridden, and his legs now morph into a drill. -Well I can't stand but I can do this!- "Thalia here!" She appeared next to him and his cloak extended bracing the attack from the drill. The force however was too much and both mages were sent flying into a tree. "Ouch. Okay next time Theo you aren't going to be under the cloak with me." "Is that because we hit a tree or because you might go shirtless again like this morning?"

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
With the words of the woman out, Ander prepares himself for something big only to be stared at. For several seconds the woman refuses to take her gaze away from the shadow's red eyes only to blink in confusement. She begins to think about what is going on with her sight before finally pulling out a small bottle of eye drops and dropping some into each eye. She finally looks to one of the other girls that was with her only to see her turn into stone. She smiles at the reaction to her sight and looks at Ander once more. Still nothing. She growls at the predicament and pounds at the table in rage only to have it fall under her strength. It's while all of the dust is still in the air that she realizes what it must be. She grins at the thoughts going through her mind and raises herself to her full height.

"So you don't turn to stone in my sealed form? I guess that I have no choice but to release it."

With those words she lets her full energy erupt from her body followed only by the sound of fabric ripping apart. Ander gulps at the sight as the pants of the woman suddenly become less than scrap fabric only to be replaced by what appears to be a long tail worthy of any snake. At first he thinks that she's really a Lamia, granted he never heard of them turning people into stone, but that thought is quickly destroyed. It's by the time that he transformation reaches her head that he realizes what she really is. He moves a little to the side as the long brown hair suddenly grows together to form what appears to be dreadlocks, only to take on scales and begin moving about freely. Just what I need. A Gorgon!

By now the woman has fully transformed and fills the room with hissing sounds. She smiles at the shadow that she now dwarfs with her full length of twenty feet only to notice that he still doesn't turn into stone. She howls in rage at this but instead pulls a giant sword from God only knows where. At this, Ander gulps because he knows that swords can hurt him if he doesn't move fast enough. Not to mention the fact that it's probably enchanted so phasing through it would be impossible. He lands with a sigh and lets feet and legs form to support his body, well really just for appearances. He looks at his hands and notices how only one is in the shape of a claw while the other is really just a hand. He quickly morphs the hand into a claw and looks at the giant snake woman.

"Let's dance, babe."

He first feeds on the rage that is being emitted from her body for half a second before jetting forward. He appears behind the woman and does something that he's always wanted to do. his right claw turns into a hand just long enough for him to reach around her body and grope her chest to feel the texture. At this point he realizes that when a Gorgon is transformed, breasts remain soft and pleasant to the touch. Now if only something could be done about the lower portion... He quickly picks up the traces of even greater rage and vanishes once more. He appears on the opposite side of her only to watch as several students trying to run are turned into statues. Ander suddenly realizes the dangers of having the woman being able to look around freely and gets an idea of what he should do next.

"Forgive me, miss. But I just can't have you turning half of the student body into statues."

With that he seems to fade from existence and spread his entire body along the floor, walls, and ceiling. He keeps this up while keeping an eye on the woman before him until he feels that all portions of his body are connected. From there he forms two arms once more and makes them into claws just like last time. At this point he feels his energy draining really fast and forces himself to become visible. To everyone in the area it appears as if all light never existed and this caused just about everyone to panic. He takes this as the sign to act quickly and moves his core to just under the woman. He slashes continuously at the scales but finds it almost impossible to get through. It's just half a second later that he feels something large and hard strike him against his ribs, or rather where there should be ribs, and yells in pain. He fights to keep the barrier up and continues his attack while moving up her body. It's when he feels something biting him that he fully realizes that he's at the head of the woman. He smiles as he brings both hands up and above his head that he merges them together to form a type of hammer. He sends the last of his power to his hands to increase the size but is forced to dropped the barrier. But that's when he strikes. He swings down with all of his might and feels the connection to the snakes on her head and drives it down until he feels the body shake violently before finally going limb.

He strains to keep her upright only to slowly lower her as he unwinds his body which had become coiled around hers, just like when two snakes mate. The only bad thing from that point is when her body transforms back into that of a human with her lower portion fully revealed. Ander panics at the sight and rushes to his body. He quickly fuses with it only to have the injuries that his shadow form sustained to be transfered over to the physical body. As a result he coughs up a large amount of blood but he ignores the pain and rushes back to the spot with the woman. He takes off his shirt and drapes it over her lower portion with the last of his strength before passing out himself. He really does hate fighting.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
The first head made a reach to Myroku but he leaped over it and landed on the head that tried to attack him while it lifted him up to the other heads that were lunging at him. He jumped off the head he was on and used his wings to take flight into the air. He gripped onto the sword in his hands and gave a mighty swing to cut off one of the heads, he then tilted his head over to the stump of the fleshy inside of the hydra's neck and breathed a fireball onto the flesh exposure.

He flew and wizzed past the other hydra's and landed on the otherside of the hydra. The now four headed Hydra growled in anger and Myroku gave a grin to his opponent. He knew the only way to defeat a hydra is to burn the fleshed stumps of it's neck after slicing it off. But he would have to do it quick before it had the chance to regenerate another pair of heads. Then he saw one of the hydra heads bite down off where he burned the stump of the neck exposing a layer of fresh meat from it's neck.

"Crap!" Myroku hissed. And he saw the exposed neck flesh regenerate two new heads both screeching from being reborn.

"Looks like I have to cut down lower to the chest area so that way the other heads won't attempt that move again." Myroku said to him and then without warning the two new heads lunged at Myroku. He acted quickly but one of the heads bit his arm and pulled him over to the other heads for a feeding frenzy.

Myroku still had his hands on his sword and then gave stab down on the hydra's head which made it let go of him before he was dragged into the other heads. He jumped back away from the hydra and held his arm tightly to make it stop bleeding, but he didn't had time because the hydra attacked again by breathing another fireball. This time Myroku jumped away from the fire instead of taking it on like before. With his arm in this state bleeding and wounded that fireball would do serious damage to him.

"This thing is crafty that's for sure. Never give me a moments rest to react or think." he said and then tore his burnt shirt and wrapped it around his wounded arm to stop the bleeding from progressing. "Okay, if I have to get rid of that thing I would either take out the heads or do a quick jab to the heart the main control center, but even that would be a death sentence."

He tilted his sword down in his right arm and crouched down in stance and made a quick dash that the Hydra didn't had a time to react. Myroku made his aim at the base of one of the hydra's necks and made a quick slash with his sword cutting off the entire head, neck and all and breathe a jet of flame on it making the hydra screech in pain and anger. One of the heads lunged at him and pushed him back into a tree.

Myroku groaned in pain and looked at his progress, the other heads couldn't bite off the stump now because it's too close to it's chest area. He was now back to five heads again.

"One down, five more to go." he breathed heavily as he could feel the blood from his wound seeping out more and more in the cloth of his shirt. He shook off the sleepy feeling that was whelming him and took his stance once more, gripping onto his sword and eyeing the angry hydra once more.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
To be honest, Jerico wasn’t too sure what he was doing in the area at all.
He’d been walking (well running) towards his next class (well where he THOUGHT his next class was) and he’d been admiring the courtyard like area he’d found himself in (there were tables all around and the sun was shining and everything) when all of the sudden he heard shouts, bangs and other sounds of callamity in the distance. So he’d stopped running long enough to wonder just WHAT was going on now at the school when a green haired girl burst out of the clearing a little ways in front of him. Behind her was a flaming....something. Clearly she was being chased and clearly this pryo wanted to harm her. So, being the gentleman he was, Jerico launched a ball of lightning at the mass of flames, hitting it and sending it crashing into the building doing what looked like serious damage to the structure (which he would probably be blamed for later)

The teen dashed over to the green haired girl (who’d stopped running)
“Are you okay?” he asked, concerned for the student in front of him. She said something but Jerico was slightly distracted so he didn’t quite catch it. Before he could ask her to repeat herself the rubble behind the two moved and Jerico moved, taking a step in front of the girl (who he really should ask to introduce herself) and clenching his fists. Ready to fight if needbe. Out of the rubble stepped a girl with long red hair and dressed in the same uniform as Jerico and the girl behind him. On top of that she didn’t look harmed at all. Plus she was wearing the same ring he was (but with a red stone) on top of that.

What the hell was going ON?

“Who are you and why are you attacking this girl?” Jerico asked, voice hard as he glared at the redhead.

“My name is Mikuru” said the girl “As for why i’m attacking Melissa over there...”
Oh so her name is Melissa
“...well I was ordered to lead a group of monsters here and cause havoc. Beat people up and the like. I have a personal grudge against that siren over there so if you’d move I can continue with my duty”
Mikuru’s voice was emotionless and her eyes were cold. Jerico considered the matter. Well he thought about considering the matter but then he shook his head. What kind of a person stood aside and let someone else get beaten by someone so much stronger than them? That would be a low, harsh, mean thing to do.
“I’m not moving” Jerico said evenly “I don’t know what your beef is with Melissa but I won’t let you touch her”
“Hm. You thunderbirds and your sense of justice” Mikuru said with a roll of her eyes “To be honest thunderbird I don’t like you either but when I kill you...yes kill.....It will be a proper duel in a proper place. Step. Aside.”
“We’ve never met! How can you hate me already?!” Jerico demanded “Grudges don’t work that way!”
Unless your name is Amy Flare
“I hate all thunderbirds and siren” Mikuru said “If you won’t get out of my way I suppose i’ll have to move you myself”
She vanished in a flash of fire and reappeared in front of Jerico, who’s eyes widened for a heartbeat before she grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air with impossible strength. With a snort she tossed him aside, into a table, and focused on Melissa. Jerico stood up, a little winded and charged
“I SAID YOU WON’T TOUCH HER!!”

He jumped into the air and clasped his hands together, falling towards his foe and attempting a overhead swing. But Mikuru vanished in a flash of fire and Jerico landed on the ground stumbling a bit to make sure his missed attack didn’t get anywhere near Melissa.
“No worries” he said grinning “I’ll protect you”
He spun around to see Mikuru standing there, arms crossed a little ways away from him.
“If you insist on doing this you WILL get hurt” she informed him. Jerico narrowed his eyes and charged towards her, using lightning to run a little faster than normal and he struck and the two began to exchange punches and kicks. It was one-sided, Mikuru blocked Jerico's forward jab and deflected it upwards. Jerico came back for another attack, a kick this time, and Mikuru this time dodged the blow, effortless and graceful. Jerico moved for another attack, and another, but it was all blocked by Mikuru's expert fighting skills and occasionally she would retaliate and force Jerico backwards or even hit him. This went on for at least a solid minute before Mikuru’s fist shot forwards. Jerico blocked the attack with his left arm and she struck with her other fist. Jerico used his other arm to block and she began to pile on the punches, Jerico’s arms raised in front of him to block the thick assault and trying to ignore the pain. After a moment he lurched forwards with an elbow out, intending to strike her down but she stepped back to dodge. At that moment both combatants vanished simultaneously in a flash of lightning and fire respectively and reappeared in the air, Mikuru digging her elbow into Jerico’s back and sending him crashing onto the ground. She crossed her arms, still expressionless as Jerico pulled himself to his feet, breathing heavily. The two stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before Jerico vanished in a flash, materializing in front of Mikuru and launching a punch towards her face. She caught it and stepped towards him, twisting his arm and yanking it upwards. Forcing Jerico onto a knee with a cry of pain.
“Do you see now how pointless it is to protect her?” Mikuru asked “I could remove your arm right now you know”
Jeico glared at her “I’m not...the sort of person who allows innocent people to be hurt without doing anything to stop it”
“Your mind is locked on that conviction” sighed Mikuru “But your body cannot make it happen”
“Really? Well then I guess I just need to push it HARDER!”
Jerico’s next punch met its mark, nailing Mikuru in the jaw and forcing her to let go of him. He elbowed her in the stomach and spun around on his heel, punching her again. and again. and again. and again.
I can do this! he thought as he continued his barrage of punches, I can...
His thoughts went blank and a fist slammed directly in the center of his face. The was a slight pause as pain streaked down Jerico’s body before there was a flash of flames and the boy was lifted off of his feet and sent flying through the air, crashing through the brick wall several feet away, and hitting the opposite wall before falling to the ground, unmoving as the dust from his crash surrounded him.
“Do you want to know why I went after Melissa? Besides the fact that she was a siren?” Mikuru asked. “Its because she’s WEAK. She won’t use her powers ‘unless she needs to’ and even THEN it won’t work for her. In this world, in this SCHOOL, the weak die and the strong survive. As a thunderbird you should know that. I know all about thunderbirds and their heightened resilience but do the HONORABLE THING and stay down so I can finish what I started”
She fell silent as Jerico walked out of the hole that he’d made when she’d blasted him through the wall. In his hand was a large hose. Like the kind fires are put out with. He glared at her, dark brown eyes colder than dark tunnels.
“No”
He turned on the hose and the large stream of water knocked her off her feet and onto the ground. Jerico glared as sparks traveled through his hands, through the water, and onto the girl, causing her to scream out in pain. Jerico held her there for about thirty seconds until the screaming stopped before turning off the water hose and throwing it down in disgust. He was lucky she’d blasted him into the science department. Otherwise who knows what might have happened to Melissa? The boy took a step forward and winced, breathing heavy and his vision swam. He could feel a few broken ribs and probably fractures all over his body. His face hurt pretty badly as well. He needed to go to the infirmary as soon as....

“Brutal...aren’t you?”

....shit.

Mikuru was standing, drenched but otherwise just fine. Jerico started breathing heavier. Now what??

“If I was...any other kind of monster that would have finished me off” Mikuru said “But...i’m different. Nothing you do will defeat me. But that DID hurt like hell. I will give you that”
She crouched down
“Right now you can probably only just barely stand up. No teleporting. No dodging. With this next blow...our battle ends”
Mikuru charged forwards, streaking towards Jerico and cloaked in flames. Jerico gasped. She looked like...had she transformed?? He shook his head.
Gotta dodge. Gotta move. Gotta....
She slammed into him like a train. The sheer force of the attack knocking the air from his lungs and causing him to vomit blood. And that was before the burning sensation set in. Intense agony set in and Jerico screamed as the flames connected with his beaten body. He could feel her fists in his stomach and right below his collar bone (great, one more broken bone to add to the list).
The flames blew out and there she was, standing there with her fists exactly where Jerico felt them. He coughed once, twice, three times before falling backwards, unable to stop himself as he hit the ground. Mikuru looked down at her handy work. The boy was severely burned, his chest and arms had taken the brunt of the flames because despite herself Mikuru had held back at the last second. But it didn’t matter. The boy was hurt badly and if left alone he would die within the hour. An hour of intense pain and suffering. In fact it would be a mercy to just kill him now.
Mikuru was not feeling very merciful.
She looked over to Melissa, crossing her arms once more.
“Look at your knight in shining armor now” she commented “broken and burned in the dirt. Like you’ll be a few moments”
She began to walk forwards when she felt something wrap around her ankle. With a growl she looked down to see Jerico holding on to her ankle. His ring was glowing yellow as where his eyes.
“Dont....hurt....her...”
With a growl Mikuru spun around, kicking the downed boy squarely in the stomach.
“Why. won’t. you. stay. the. hell. DOWN?!?” She yelled between kicks “YOU. CANNOT. PROTECT. THAT. WORTHLESS. EXCUSE. FOR. A. MONSTER!!!”
Eventually Jerico wasn’t moving anymore and lay limp on the ground. Mikuru shook her head and walked briskly towards Melissa.
“I’m going to finish you off before he gets ANOTHER wind” she snarled. But just as the words left her mouth there was a burst of power behind her and a screech. Jerico was gone. Replaced by a golden, screeching yellow bird, flapping its wings and surrounded by a static discharge. The boy had transformed!
Mikuru swore
“Thunderbirds....”

(I’ll finish my battle next post)

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Golden eyes locked on to one another.

She was a cat, facing a mangy, ugly dog that in some way matched her dark beauty. It would have made her scoff if she had been in human form, but it was no time for games. Whoever the hell this guy was, he wanted to fight and fight was what he was going to get.

But first....

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded, her voice coming in an older tone, much like an older woman's. The werewolf cocked his dark furred head, his lips curling back into what could've been a smile of some sort. He took a step forward, the massive paws crunching in the grass and crushing twigs from fallen trees. Sai watched his every move, listening with her keen ears.

"Barett Niharson. You get nothing else then that." Sai let a high pitched laugh explode from her throat. "I didn't ask for anything else, Barret." And before he could even track her move, she was upon him, claws pinning him down. Her sharp claws pierced his bullet-proof skin, pentrating layers beneath the next. A howl escaped his throat as he tried to wiggle out of her grasp, only to have her deepen the claws.

She pulled him up, biting down on his furry neck and repelled by the disgusting taste of this dog, and threw him across the field, making sure she dragged her claws through his arms before releasing.He landed with a rather large howl and a red tounge darting out to lick the wounds inflicted by Sai.

"You thought you could mess with me?" she growled, moving her legs in a seductive manner towards the wounded, whimpering werewolf.

You thought you could possibly fight one as I?" With a long stress on I, she pounced on him, her teeth already sinking in his throat for the kill.

Good-bye.

Abhorsen

Kyuumi stood staring the Demon in the face, (it hunched) she had never seen a monster like this one. It grunted a remark about how Kyuumi was no match and needed to go ahead and get in his belly. Kyuumi puckered her face and stuck out her tongue. The Demon leaned back and laughed whole heartily as Kyuumi pulled out her katana and assumed the battle stance.

you die here Demon!!

Demon: "hardly, you stand no chance against me little fox girl."

As the Demon finished his threat he charged and slashed his claws at Kyuumi, he was surprisingly fast. His claw struck the side of Kyuumi's face sending her flying into some spare desks in the side of the hall. Kyuumi shuddered in pain as she rose to her feet, she was so weak in this form and she didnt know how to use the Spirit of Vengeance yet. Kyuumi once again took her battle stance and charged. She could feel some sort of power within herself, it wasnt the Spirit, it was something else, she needed to figure out how to draw it out. If she couldnt she was as good as dead.......................

---------------------------------

Kokoro was out in the streets in minutes running towards the explosion, she had spotted smoke about three blocks away. As Kokoro ran she transformed into her Heaven Form (first transformation) taking to the skies she spotted the cause. It was a dragon, a drake to be exact. She looked very agile and strong. *This may take Earth Form * thought Kokoro as she landedabout twenty yards away from the Drake.

You will stop this rampage NOW, or I will be forced to KILL you, make your choice Drake.

Drake: "pfft, as if. YOU.. Kill me?? It is the other way around, weakling."

I dont think you realize who and what I amyou inbred whore, I see you want to do this the hard way, PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
With as much strength as she had, she threw the ice spears down on the Keplie's body, the spears successfully embedding into the Kelpie's body and earning a sudden shrill neigh of pain, making it release her. She kicked her legs up and took a deep breath, coughing and looking around quickly. There wasn't anyone around.

"You're not getting away." The Kelpie said, making her turn to see its head above the water surface as well. It moved towards her in an instant, kicking her down into the water with its front legs and kicking the wind out of her chest. She was pushed deeper into the water and she was stunned.

The Kelpie kicked her down harder and harder until she smashed against the bottom of the pool. She winced in pain. But even she had the advantage of using water for her own good. There was quick way to finishing all of this, and all she needed to do was to touch it.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Another head falls and Myroku breathed another jet of flame down at the stump of the baring flesh as he dodged the other heads from snapping at him with their mighty jaws. He was up in the air and slashed across one of the heads with his sword witch made it screech and back away from him as he landed a meter away from the Hydra. It was now down to four heads and the thing looked angrier then before.

Myroku was panting from exhaustion and he could feel himself growing weak from blood lose from his injured arm. He needed to end this quick but chopping off the heads and breathing out fire on the neck flesh while dodging the other heads from snapping at him was wearing him out. If he could get to the heart he could easily end this but he wasn't sure if he could hypnotize all four heads with his eyes so he can actually get to the heart.

The Hydra opened up his mouth again and breathed a jet of flame at Myroku. He was able to react but his backside was hit from the ball. He was knocked into the ground and then he felt the Hydra's large foot stepping on him, putting all of it's weight onto his body. He was groaning in pain as he could feel himself being crushed under it's foot. He noticed that he was underneath the heart of this creature and his sword was lying on the ground near him.

He was able to slide one of his arms out from underneath the Hydra's talons, he could his arm being scratched up from the Hydra's claws but he got it out. He could feel the beast drooling at him in hunger as one of it's heads inched toward him to make the final kill. Myroku's arm inched close to the sword but one of the other heads snapped at his hand for reaching for it. He was able to bring his arm back in before it was snapped right off.

He looked up at the Hydra's four heads and he could see that this was all the end for him. His eyes flashed brightly and the Hydra shooked all of it's heads back, it could feel it's eyes getting heavy and it's foot that was crushing Myroku was lifting up to let him go. He was able to hypnotize it and grabbed the dragon under it's control. His body was aching but he was able to get to his sword. It wouldn't be long until it snapped out of it's trance but Myroku was able to stab deeply into the Hydra's chest at the exact point of where it's heart would be.

The Hydra let out a large bellowing screech in pain as it's head dropped down one by one and then it's lifeless body collasped right before Myroku jumpped out of the way. He moved over to chest of the hydra and pulled out his sword from it's chest. It was covered in blood but he didn't bother to clean it, he was too exhausted and his bandaged up wound was getting worse. He needed to get to the hospital and quick.

He left the Hydra there dead near the old supply shed as he slowly made his way back to the campus of his school. It wasn't until he reached to the girls dorm that his body collasped unconsciously on the ground with his sword in his hands.

"I can't....move....Somebody please....help." He breathed heavily as he could feel his body growing weaker by the second.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Sai let her teeth rip through the soft flesh underneath the trained toughened one. A small whimper escaped the dog's dying lips, then his head slumped over as Sai feasted on him. Once she was nearly finished with him, bones cleaned with her scratchy tounge, a small whisper reached her ears.

"I can't....move...Somebody please...help...." Myroku! Sai registered the voice as the boy she had met earlier. Instantly, she change back, tensing up at the pain that shocked her body like crazy. She limped a little, as she tried to regain her balance, and wiped some blood off her face. She stepped over the half-carcass of the dead wolf and limped around the dorms, searching for him.

Finally, she saw him, lying face-down on the ground. He was barely moving and a bloody swords was held in his hand. "Crap!"

She rushed over to him, knealing beside him. "Myroku! Are you alright?! We need to get you somewhere...."

Abhorsen

Kokoro charged the drake full speed and slammed the hilt of her sword into the dragons stomach. The Dragon ladys eyes widened as she coughed and spat up a small amount of blood. kokoro scoffed and grabbed her by the neck.

alright, now that the strength between us is clear. What are you doing here?!

The drake spit in Kokoro's face and laughed. "i have no intention of telling you a damn thing. go die 'princess'"

That struck Kokoro completely wrong, it was possibly the worst word choice ever constructed into a sentence. Kokoro squeezed the drakes neck tighter and sank her fist into the drakes face a few times breaking her cheekbone and fracturing the bone above the the drakes right eye.

Are you done with your babbling or shall I continue?

"hehehehe, -cough- You cant kill me Goddess. I have hostages, and I wont tell you where they are unless you submit to me and die."

hostages, and i should trust you why? Your probably just lying. -squeezes neck harder-

"ok fine then look into my eyes. -Kokoro looks- She sees seven scared girls from the school tied up and scared.- See, I was telling the truth"

I see, you will not live past this hour if you do not tell me of their location. I promise you that.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku felt someone next to him and he tilted his head and tried opening his eyes to see who it was. His sight was bluring and couldn't make the person but it sounded female. He coughed up and moved his still able arm over to feel the girls face. With his dragon claws.

"I need....medical help....my arm was bit....take me to the nurse's office." Myroku said faintly and then collasped on the ground again.

OCC: Sorry it was all I can post right now. Next one will be lengthier then this.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Sharp claws grazed her face and instinctvely, Sai pulled away, but relaxed a little when she realized he meant to feel her face. He had a request: medical help. Which Sai was happy to give.

So she hurried up to the school, running as fast as she could without hurting Myroku. She knew people were in class and she avoided anybody so she could get through to the the Nurse's office with no trouble at all.

"Damn, man...you're a tad bit heavy," she huffed, as she lugged him up some staircase, turning in the hall to surprisingly fine the Nurse's Office, right there.

"Thank god..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back