• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High (Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

As Kyuumi prepared to fight 'Asher' she notices out of the corner of her eye that Kokoro was casually talking to some guy and pointing over towards Kyuumi with a shy smile. Kyuumi wasnt interested in boys or anything else right now. She had a fight on her hands and a huge one at that. As Kyuumi turned her head back towards Asher she saw that he was walking towards her, at that moment Kyuumi felt the floor shift and she and her opponent began to raise up. Was this a platform she was standing on?? After a few minutes she and Asher were about thirty feet above the building stepping off into a colosseum/stadium that had Big words that read COMBAT across it. Kyuumi hadnt seen this earlier that day.. As she and Asher readied themselves everyone from the Combat club was starting to pour in, even Kokoro showed up and took a seat nearby. Kyuumi was ready, she readied her Katana once more and lunged for Asher, missing completely. It was then she felt him bite down on her tail and slam her into the ground. Kyuumi got back up as she addressed her thoughts that told her to stay down. She was not a quitter. Nearly her entire species in this area was wiped out cause they gave up. No, she would fight. Kyuumi rose to her feet and looked the Chimera Asher in the eyes. He looked ruthless. She prepared for her next attack she would try to go for the legs. Kyuumi lunged forward as fast as her little legs would go. As she neared her target she felt a bullet of air hit her in the face sending her barreling towards the wall behind her. This was stupid what was she supposed to do? She looked over towards where Kokoro was sitting and saw she was not there, this was it then Kyuumi thought I am done for. it was then she felt a cold hand on her cheek and heard a brutally angry crowd. It was Kokoro, she was there to help Kyuumi.

you need to get up, I can take him but if your here he will go for you to make me surrender.

I..-cough- I am not finished just yet.

what?! look at you, your all broken up, there is no way.

hehe.. I have a surprise for that jerk. He isnt a newbie at all.. I was tricked. Vengance shall be mine!!!!!

With that statement Kyuumi began to glow a bit, her small frame disappearing in the light. It was then she began to grow at an alarming rate.

oh my god, you.. you are the legend.. the Spirit of Vengance!!

Kyuumi nodded in agreement and walked over to the Chimera. She then took what looked like a step towards the Chimera, infact she entered a high speed rush that left an after image of her where she stood previously. She was actually above Asher with a Dark spherical lump of energy charging from her mouth. Before Asher could react Kyuumi released the blast. Asher was pinned to the dirt, as he resisted asnd attempted to stand the blast grew. Kyuumi stood on blue flames in the air above the struggling Asher. Asher roared in pain as the blast grew even larger. Kyuumi had heard enough of his (native tongue) plea's to be allowed to live. She charged another ball of energy, this time lightning. Kyuumi then released it into the center of the dark attack that was crushing Asher as it fed off his fear. As the two combined A new energy formed.. Black Lightning. Asher Howled in pain as the lightning tore through his skin, and lacerated his back and legs. Then with a spoken word Kyuumi halted and dissipated the attack to reveal a near death Asher. The crowd grew deathly silent as Kyuumi reverted to her child form. It was then Kyuumi passed out, as she fell from the sky Kokoro in her second form flew and caught Kyuumi.

Thirty minutes later.....

Dragon King: " I gladly accept your application into the Combat Club young Kyuumi. Also I am sorry for deceiving you."

fine, I am still mad at you though. He could have killed me if that form hadnt activated, that was its first time showing itself. What was it??

that was THE Spirit of Vengance, you are the Spirit of Vengance. There is only one born in your species every 500 years. It is incredible!!!

Dragon King: " this is true Kyuumi, and not only that but you were born with this form for a reason. You must figure out what that purpose is."

With that Kyuumi nodded and took Kokoro's hand. She was ready to sleep she was exausted. Kokoro knew what Kyuumi was thinking and nodded and smiled a bit. "lets go" said Kokoro as she teleported back to her room and laid Kyuumi on the bed to begin treating her wounds before they got infected..............

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn walked back after he finished unpacking his new home for the time being... it was then that Renn noticed a large burst of light... "It's probably someone reverting to their monster form." but then shortly after as he observed he saw a giant brown fox shooting a black orb of energy followed by a orb of lightning. He figured they would go to the nurse's office. When he arrived there... He looked to see three individuals... two girls and one older man... They were discussing a spirit of Vengence. But soon after... the two girls teleported away. Renn looked to the man. "Who are you?"

"The dragon king...Teacher overseeing the combat club."

"I'm joining the combat club."

"I see... Why?"

"To use my powers proficiently."

"I see... if you want to join the combat club...you need to go through initiation. Meet me in the sparring room in fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later

"Okay... so how do you fight? and What's your name?"

"Renn Gurski... And I use this." Renn raised his hand and a small crackle of darkness appeared.

"I heard of you... The boy who's soul was tainted by Satan. Who was then condemned to the fate of a fallen angel... as you were touched by Satan, you shall not go to heaven... but in this plane you are granted near limitless power."

The dragon king dashed for him and Renn just simply ducked and the dragon king passed over him.
"Good sense. Agh!" The dragon king was bleeding in his back.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki looked up as he took a new appearance, hovering ten feet above and making her look up at his shadowy figure, only to see him giving her a sign to wait. Doing as she was told, she patiently waited until his shadowy form returned and merged back into his body.

Hearing how the fight had ended, she gave a sigh of relief. She gave a meek smile. "Yuki." She introduced herself as well. And then he gave her the box of strange food that she couldn't bring herself to try out.

"By the way, these things taste better than they smell. You're giving off the feeling of disgust along with worry and a trace of fear."

She blushed, embarrassed that she might have offended him. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you..." She said, her words becoming softer. "B-But, I think I will try it another time, when I am famished." She smiled apologetically.

Then she remembered something. "But if you're still hungry," She rummaged in her bag to take out a lunch box, opening it and showing him an onigiri: a triangular rice ball wrapped in seaweed. She placed the box beside him. "Please, feel free to have this. I'm sorry there's only one left, since I ate the other one. I suppose it may not be as great as what you're having right now, so it's fine if you do not want to eat it."

She looked outside the hall again, wondering if she should go ahead and explore once again. "...I'll be looking around campus. Would you like to join me?" She asked.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
"Did you hear?"
"yeah! a demo match in the combat club!"
"Lets go see!"
"mmhmm!"
Jercio stopped walking as he heard the rumors. He had FINALLY located the whereabouts of his dorm and was at least halfway there when he heard people begin to talk about some sort of battle in the combat club. He considering ignoring it for a moment before sighing and spinning around, racing after the crowd headed towards the combat club area. When he got there he let out a gasp of shock and awe as he saw the platform rise high into the air and into a coliseum like structure.
"This school is serious about its fighting" Jerico whispered "Damn"
he looked to his left and his heart jumped as he noticed a beautiful white haired girl with her eyes locked on the events above her. He swallowed as his eyes traveled downwards a bit before shaking his head and looking her in the eye
"Whats happening?" he asked, half expecting the girl to ignore him. Beautiful women were like that.
To his shock she answered.
"If Kyuumi wins she gets to join the combat club. If she loses...."
Jerico looked up and gasped (if he kept getting shocked and surprised over every event that happened here he was probably going to go into cardiac arrest) "But...but she's so little! and he's so BIG. Thats no fair!!"
"Welcome to Kaiiju high kid. Freshmen?"
"Yeah"
"Get used to things like this kid. and this school has a pretty impressive infirmiry for people who get a little too shocked and surprised"
'How did she.....?
Jerico's thoughts were interrupted as the battle began.
The completely one sided battle.
"He...He's KILLING her!!" Jerico gasped "You've got to..."
He looked around and saw that the white haired girl was gone, gone to help. He let out a sigh of relief as the crowd booed. Jerico's eye twitched in disgust. The barbarians.
"I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!"
'what the HELL?!?!
The small girl transformed into a mighty fox and then Jerico's pocket started glowing. With furrowed eyebrows he reached inside it to see a folded up piece of paper. Upon unfolding it a ring fell out of it and bounced off his knee and onto the floor. Jerico gazed at it. It was black and silver with a yellow stone in the middle with....with Jerico's family crest on the sides. Plus the stone was glowing...
"What in the world is this?" Jerico wondered "Better read the note..."

Dear Jerico
If your reading this your either
A. digging in your pocket for that last stick of gum you know you have because you ran into some pretty girl and want your breath to smell nice
(This is dad. I moved it to your shirt pocket. Go get em son!!")

Jerico paused and felt his pocket and sure enough there it was. Dad thinks of everything!!
Stop it Ray!! Sorry Jerico. As I was saying. You've ether done that or
B. come in contact with one of the spirits.

Spirits? The hell are those? Jerico wondered eyeing the fox above him with apprehension
As you know, we are a family of thunderbirds. and thunderbirds are powerful...OLD...creatures. We've been around for a long time and as such we've met all sorts of things in our travels. One of them things we've met are the spirits. Jerico this ring is the family ring. Passed on from generation to generation. It will help you control your thunder powers, provide a boost when you need it, its also proof that your part of our family. The Jacques. We're pretty well known in the monster world and make a pretty penny (what do you think paid for that playstation 3 in your room? or that cellphone in your other pocket?) anyway son. About the spirits....well we can't really tell you anything important about them in this letter. You'll have to meet said spirit and get them to explain to you the relationship between our family (and thunderbirds in general) and theirs. oh and stay AWAY from goddesses. Don't fall in love with them it'll only hurt you in the end!
(Its Dad again. Don't lisen to your mother, goddesses are a real catch! Just...hard to get. The ice queen if you will. Your mom is just worried you'll end up like that poor Timmy kid from across the street. Ahhh the pain of loving and loseing...anyways son make sure you get yourself a FINE girl to bring home and make papa proud! Hell! start a hare...)
DON'T YOU DARE TELL OUR SON TO START ONE OF THOSE....THOSE....THOSE DIRTY GROUPS. NO SON OF MINE IS GOING TO GET INVOLVED WITH POLYGAMY!! anyways baby. make sure to get good grades and stay out of trouble. and stay close to the spirit who've you probably come into contact with. Bye!!
love mom
p.s. Don't forget to change your underwear on a daily basis

"She just HAD to add that last part" Jerico murmurred "Moms..."
He shook his head and eyed the ring in his palm. It seemed like he was a fairly important person in the monster world...and this ring proved it. (it also gave him a leg up in fights. cool!) with a shrug he slipped it onto his ring finger on his left hand and clenched his fist.
Yep. It was going to be an interesting year indeed.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Ander just shrugs at her declining his food and decides to save it for some other time. Even he has a limit on how much chocolate he can eat. But then the girl starts to stammer something about how she's sorry for offending him. With this she makes him hold in a laugh at the thought of him being offended. But then the girl does something unexpected. She offers him something that the old man back at home made just once, but even Ander wouldn't touch it back then. But then again, this small object looked completely different so there was a very slim chance that the two foods were completely different but had the same name.

"Actually, you didn't offend me. I have Empathy so I can tell what others are thinking based on their emotions. ...Okay, so it's more like a guess for the most part, but I do try to get accurate. So please don't worry about it."

With that he steels himself to put on a good face to boost the girl's confidence even the slightest by saying that her food is good, even if it tastes just like the "onigiri" that his pops made just that once. He thanks her for the offer of food and bites into it just in time to hear her ask if he wanted to explore the campus with her. At that point he loses control of his mind. He can't figure out which one is better, the fact that he feels like he's eating a piece of heaven right now, or the fact that he's going to be walking around the school with a girl. Damn that old man and his anime obsession! He swallows the food in his mouth and realizes that there was something in the center that he didn't know what it was. All he knew is that it was the best thing he's ever eaten in his life.

"Three things I have to say. The first thing is that I would be happy to explore the campus with you. The second thing is that this is the best food that I've ever tasted. The third thing is that once I make something in Cooking Club, I'll be sure to share it with you as a way of saying thanks. I swear, this is truly delicious. I'm not sure if I could even go back to my dad's cooking after tasting that."

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Theo signed up quickly for the Dungeoneers Unite! and they gave him a custom wizards hat that curved all around the rim. It had a point that drove back at its top. Around it rune symbols and spell marks flashed indicating his position as a mage in the DU.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/FantasyArtAndPortraits/WizardHat150x150.jpg

The hat caused his cloak to start flashing with symbols also. "Thanks a lot! Tell me when the first meeting is and when the first game is" he said to the Hellhound who gave him the hat. Then he walked out the room and started back to his dorm. He had almost forgot about the cat-girl but thought she was probably too far away to follow at this point. He picked up a paper and founded it into a boat and then cast a simple spell over it. "If you see the cat girl follow her okay. I'll know where you are." The paper boat began to float away and for the first time Theo saw how many magical items were about. Brooms and mops and buckets like in Fantasia, paperbirds carrying messages flying to teachers, and so on.

As he walked back he passed the Combat room and saw a foxdemon impressive the Bahamut. As he congradulated her on her acceptance into the club she shrugged him off and teleported away. "Obnoxious dragon" The Bahamut quickly stared at him hearing what he had said. It rose and quickly a bluish ball of fire shot from its mouth towards him. His wand came up and he countered with an explosion of his own.

A few minutes later Theo rolled onto the stone bridge that led to his dorm. "Geez I guess first day of Combat club will be bad for me." His clothes were scorched a little but all else was okay. He looked at the giant stone tower that was his dorm which he shared with other magical beings.

http://hbkerr.deviantart.com/art/Wizard-s-Tower-Stock-135665566

"Home sweet home I guess." "Yeah I feel the same way." He turned and saw a young mage around his age with a long staff, which immediately morphed into a trinket that attached to her chain belt. "Ummmm" "Oooooh sorry" she said as she smiled. When first seeing her she wore no shirt or undergarment except black underwear to match her black cloak. Her pinkish/red hair and eyes only meant to compliment her cute activeness she sported.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

"Sorry it's really hot where I come from. This seems better though. I'm Thalia by the way." "Hi I'm Theo. So um a witch?" "Yeah one of the few left in my dimension. Lets go into the dorm before more people come and take the good rooms!" She dragged him into the tower with him not being able to help but smile. By night time Thalia had found rooms that were across from each other. She felt happy being able to start the first day of classes with a friend.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
"Crap... Guy hypnotized me." Sai crouched with her chin in cupped hands, leaning against the wall of the school, staring absently at the grass with little intrest. The ground seemed to vibrate a little. Sai placed a hand to the grass, half-closing her eyes. She was up on her feet in a flash, sensing the incoming person.

It was the same guy from before! The one who had hypnotized her from inside.... Sai leaned against the wall, arms crossed defensively across her chest. What did this guy want? He solved the problem...shouldn't he be happy he didn't witness a killing on the first day?! Giving a loud sigh, she rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Hi. Come to check up on me? Cuz, you know...I'm good." she started to walk away, her face turned to hide her chewing her bottom lip. She felt...kinda bad for pushing the guy away. But she felt the problem inside was solved and that she didn't need this kind of attention right now....

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku finally caught up to the girl and was out of breath from running to catch up to her. As he came by to her he leaned forward gasping for breath from all that running he did.

"Boy your a hard one to catch." he gasped out. He took in a deep breath and exhaled out just trying to still the momentum of his breathing and his heart race. The girl didn't looked please that he showed up here before her, he wouldn't blame her for what he did earlier.

"Look, I know what I did earlier was unnecessary to you. But I had to stop you from harming someone on school grounds. But....I want to say I'm sorry. I don't like using my power on girls so much. If I did I'll just end up like my lust hungry father. I want to make a difference of my species to show that my kind aren't lust hungry creatures." he said to her. "Also I want to make sure if you were okay as well. From the way you acted earlier you seemed to be angry at that boy. Now I don't know what he did to make you angry, and I can guess you don't want to talk about it. But, if you act that way again, please don't make me try that trick again."

He turned away at her and left her at that spot feeling better now after lifting up that weight on him. But before he left her he turned to her one last time. He didnt give her his name or anything but after that event and seeing as everyone in this school know who he was it wouldn't be long for her to know who he is at this school. Myroku went back to see the group of students have lefted the scene and he gave out a sigh.

"Great, what a start for the new school year. I should fine my dorm, I need to lay down and forget all this." he continued on to the dormitory's to rest up for now after this event.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Muffled sounds could be heard coming from the direction of the school. Gordon knew all to well that many of the students were either enjoying themselves a little too much or getting angry and losing a little bit of control. Gordon opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep for about an hour. He looked over at the clock, it read about three o' clock. He still had time before curfew set in for the students to return to their respective dorms.
"I might as well go back up to the school and see what is happening." he said getting up and putting on his shoes.

Gordon hastily moved down the stairs and into the trees. Before to long he was on a small foot path back up to the school. The sounds increased in strength. "Sounds as if there might be some people fighting it out." said Gordon quietly to himself. He pushed the doors of the school open. People were either clustered around small arguments or were trying to get out of the way of people having small tussles. "So many strong monsters living side by side can get rather competitive." thought Gordon to himself.

Gordon left the scene and headed back for the orientation room. There were still a few people here. Suddenly a smell hit Gordon square in the face. Gordon quickly plugged his nose and closed his mouth. "Ugh what is that, it smells horrible." he said through his hand. He looked around and saw a boy and a girl conversing. Gordon walked towards them. Through a slight cough he managed to speak. "You know you two should get going to your dorms, either that or leave this room. The school staff will be closing this room off soon and they don't care if someone is in the room, they will shut it none the less." he said looking at the two.

The school was beautiful, the headmaster nice and the student president totally pretty. Melissa as always loved to sit and listen to the orientation meeting. She listened every year no matter what. At this time she was walking the halls after just having signed up for clubs. Cooking and Astrology two of her most favorite things. Ahead a group of girls were walking up. All of them snikering and laughing about something or another. When they saw her they stopped and stared.

"Oh look it's Melissa." said on girl. "What a horrible name for a Siren." said another. "She is a disgrace of our kind not using her powers." said the leader. Melissa simply smiled and walked on. The other girls in her dorm hated her. They thought her a waste of a good Siren. She wouldn't use her powers on others, only if the need arose should she need to use them she would. The Siren dorm looked like a camp ground. Small cabins adorned the area around a small lake in the north part of the school grounds.

In her first year Melissa was outcast to a broken down cabin the farthest from the lake. Since she would be living there she spruced it up a bit. She tried not to let what the other girls say get to her. But yet there was a small part of her that couldn't help but feel sad. Still Melissa would put on a smile and continue as though nothing bothered her. Smiles. Smiles was something Melissa worked very hard to get. Melissa's goal in life was to make others happy, to see them smile. She worked very hard to achieve this in so many people.

Abhorsen

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kyuumi awoke from what seemed a long nap, turns out it was a whole nights sleep. It was 6:45 am. She could hear Kokoro in the shower in the distance. Kyuumi slipped her feet over the side of the bed and hopped off. Kokoro's side was already made. Kyuumi did her best to copy Kokoro's work but only did it half as good. She had classes today, Science at 8-8:50, History at 9-9:50, Language at 10-10:50, Lunch, then Math at 12-12:50. She liked Language, and she was ok at Science. She absolutely hated History and Math though.. As Kyuumi got her towel she heard Kokoro turn off the shower. 'convenient' thought Kyuumi as she walked to the huge open shower, Kokoro was drying her hair and stepping off the walk in shower floor onto the bathroom floor as Kyuumi walked in the two smiled happily at one another as they passed. Kyuumi showered and Kokoro made breakfast. Around 7:25 am the two were sitting around the table eating and talking about classes. Then it was off to class for Kyuumi. Kokoro had late arrival. She was a junior and had gotten all of the early classes out of the way in the first two years. As Kyuumi left Kokoro walked back into her room and decided to get dressed, she had been in her towel till now and she needed to figure out what to wear. After looking in her closet and drawers about ten times and thumbing through her closet one last time she decided on her outfit for the day.. Kyuumi had it so easy, she had fur and wore that dress thingy and that hat. Kokoro wasnt that lucky,she put on on her bra and panties, then squirmed her way into her favorite tight red shorts (cottonish material) and her black v-cut shirt with her sandals. She then brushed her hair and put it up in pig tails and brushed her teeth. She was ready, Kokoro hated makeup and if she MUST wear any it was only powder. As she finished up, she saw that Kyuumi had forgotten her lunch so she grabbed it and then poof she teleported to school and was next to Kyuumi towards the end of her Science class in seconds. Kokoro smiled as she handed the lunch box to Kyuumi who looked like she had seen a ghost she was scared so badly from Kokoro's sudden appearance. Kokoro then left as fast as she had come and was sitting in her seat in the Student Council moments later.

Glad you could bother yourself to join Kokoro, since your vice president and all, sneered Amy.

Wouldnt want to miss your beautiful face, said Kokoro with the best fake smile she could muster.

After a couple more nasty banters back and forth the two settled and the meeting started..................

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
For a guy waking up to a bra over his face would make him feel cool. However, when its a magically enhaced bra thats smacking you to wakeup Theo felt...annoyed to say the least. "Lord Thalia does everyone in your family wakeup to aggresive underwear or just you?" "Well we all make sure to get everyone up! Now hurry up you Martian Dungeoneers Unites! has early meetings for Seniors. From there we can head straight to our elective courses" she said as she tossed him a folded paper and jumped out his room to get ready. "Damn second day and she's already making up my class schedule. Magical, Demonic, and Spooky Items 11:45, Lunch at 1, and Lost Languages at 2:15." As he jumped into the shower he had to admit Thalia had picked good classes for them to take. Opposite his bathroom area Thalia showered happily in the females' bathroom. She splashed water all over her hair and like the others mages was enchanting shampoos and bodywashes to clean them. Once out she wrap a towel around her body and combed her hair sporting her long pigtails. Theo exited his room and found Thalia already holding his staff and hat. His cloak turned a grayish blue while on him. "So lets go to this meeting."

They spent close to no time at the Dungeoneers meeting. It was mainly to introduce the new members to the team. Many of the goblins and familiar spirits stared at Thalia when she introduced herself. "Hi I'm Thalia and I'm a witch! Hopefully I get placed on a good enough team to win a couple matches." In her lime green hat and cloak Thalia looked spectacular though Theo would never tell her. "Well lets just hope you won't be beating any times by your great personality. There should be some fighting involved." "Oh psh Theo you know I'm spunky enough for those ghouls!" They laughed as they entered the M,D,S Items classroom. They each sat next to each other Thalia smiling as usual.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
But she ended up staying. As the guy talked to her, she listened without directly looking at him. She felt kind of embarassed to be caught in a fight and have to hypnotized to be stopped. That just proved her self-control was totally lacking. He explained himself, warning her that she shouldn't make him try that trick again. What? Did he honsetly think she was mad about the hypnotizing thing?

"I'm not really mad about being hypnotized, y'know. Glad you did it. And I was mad at the guy because it was probably th millonth time someone had shoved me around today and it really irked me. I had nothing against him, but that's the story. I figure you hear it from me other from all the others since they might twist it up or something since it always happens." she said, turning her head around to talk.

He started to leave, until Sai ran up to him, barely out breath since it only took a couple seconds.

"Hey. I'm sorry for acting all..weird an' runnin' out like that," she said sincerly, holding out her hand. "I'm Saihara, Sai I pefer."

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Just as he was about to head to the swimming pools the cat girl was running after him out of breathe. She apologized to him for acting that way and told him her name was Saihara or Sai for short. The name sort of made Myroku chuckle a bit.

"Saihara, like the Sahara Desert. That's cute." He said. "Sorry for disrespecting your name. Didn't mean to. Anyway I'm Myroku or Roku for short. I'm also known around here as Roku the Beast Tamer thanks to these cursed eyes" He took Sai's and shook it.

"But look I don't like using these eyes on a girl anyway. My father did that to breed with mortal women to make us Draks. Me, I don't like to use my eyes and give women false love." he sat down as he opened up to Sai. "I want to experience true love, but my father disapproves. So I ended up with my mortal mother, was found by the headmaster and here I am. All because I didn't do what my father intended me to do."

He never spoke out his problems to anyone but to the faculity. He darted his eyes at Sai and got back up on his feet.

"Anyway, I'm heading out the the swimming pool before I go to my dorm. I need to cool off a bit. I'll see ya around Sai." Myroku left Sai there as he went to the swimming pool to qualify himself for the swim team this year.

He got up to the swimming pool and saw all the other water spirits and water creatures all preping themselves to enter into the water. He left the other students strectching and swim laps in the pool as he went to the locker rooms to change. After a quick change he was wearing a black swimsuit trunk with white fire markings on the legs. He did a dive straight in the pool and stayed underwater in a meditating state to calm his nerves and muscles.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
It took forever for Jerico to finally find his dorms. They were high above some freaking trees! Trees!! Just because he was a thunderbird doesn't mean he wanted to fly everywhere! But none the less, Jerico found his dorm room, unpacked, found the bathroom area, took a shower and then hit the hay. Had to be at his full potential tomorrow for the first day of classes after all. But even so the boy spent a lot of the night rereading his letter and thinking of home and just what the future would bring...

Jerico woke early the next morning, well before everyone else. It was kinda weird since he wasn't an early riser at his old school.
'Maybe its because this is a school for monsters' Jerico thought to himself as he brushed his teeth and looked at his schedule.
Science at 8-8:50
Student Council Meeting
History at 9-9:50 (go to after meeting)
Math at 10-10:50
Lunch
English at 12-12:50.
Drama Meeting 1-1:50

"Cool" Jerico said with a grin "Drama today! But why do all of my hard classes have to be in the morning?!?"

Things didn't improve for the thunderbird as the hours went by. He got lost and completed missed his science class, rumors began to spread about 'that new thunderbird kid thinks he's too cool to go to Science class'. Jerico groaned and slid his hand into his pocket to hid his ring as he looked around for the student council room (which luckily was easy to find. There was even a big sign on the door!)

Glad you could bother yourself to join us
"Oh come on I was on TIME this time" Jerico complained "Cut me some damn...."
Kokoro, since your vice president and all
"Oh she's talking to that big breasted white haired girl who I saw in the combat club" Jerico sighed with relief as he slipped into a chair in the back "Hey...wait a minute...Vi...VICE PRESIDENT?!?!"
"Wouldnt want to miss your beautiful face" said the white haired girl....Kokoro....with an obviously fake smile.
Jerico watched in awe as the duo shot back nasty remarks and backhanded compliments back and forth to each other for a moment before Amy adressed the rest of the room
"So. Your the new people who want to join the student council. Hello, I'm Amy. One by one I want you to come up here and explain to me WHY you want to join our group. The rest of us, the older members, will vote and if we like you enough your in. Simple no?"

Jerico watched as one by one students went up and explained their case and reasons for joining the club. Jerico was waiting for last, trying to think up what to say to this woman. Why DID he want to join the student council?
'Can't very well tell her I signed up on a whim' the thunderbird panicked 'and its not like I want to do anything spectacular...well maybe disband the football team but I can't say THAT either!
"First time?" a voice beside him asked.
Jerico looked around to see a brown haired boy in glasses grinning at him.
"Yea...yeah" Jerico said with a nod "Freshmen"
"Sophomore" the boy replied "Name's Suigetsu"
"Jerico" the thunderbird replied, hand still inside of his pocket "Any tips?"
"No not really" Suigetsu replied with a chuckle "Just try not to stare at the vice president too much"
Jerico gulped and looked up at Kokoro and then quickly looked away as she looked back at him, flushing. Suigetsu laughed
"We all have that problem at first" he chuckled "Ya get used to it"
"Is there anyone else who hasen't come up?" Amy called
"Crap!" Jerico gasped "I'm up"
"Good luck dude!"
Jerico gulped and slowly walked up towards the front of the room, sweating bullets. He wasn't good at coming up with things on the spot! He tried to stick to the script and do what he was supposed to. This was NOT his forte.
"Name?"
Jerico gulped and tried to say something but to his horror his throat closed up.
"Name??"
Jerico opened his mouth and squeaked. Damn it all why couldn't he talk?! What the hell was the matter with him?
"Look kid. Either tell me your name or get the hell out"
"Well aren't you pleasant. He's a young kid give him some time" Kokoro said with a roll of her eyes. Jerico gulped and tried to speak again, wiping sweat off of his forehead. WHY was he so nervous?
"Wait a second.... Amy said slowly "Kid...hold out your right hand again"
Right hand? But...oh DAMN it that was is ring hand! He'd flashed his freaking Jacques family ring!
With a sigh Jerico held out his right hand, eyes shut tight. Any minute now......
"Well i'll be damned. You must be the new thunderbird. Jerico Jacques"
Jerico opened his eyes and nodded as whispers broke out amoungst the rest of the students. Although they weren't very positive whispers....
'New thunderbird?'
'You mean the one thats too cool for science class?'
'What does THAT punk want to join THIS club for?'
'Kick his ASS Amy!!'
"So the great Jerico Jacques graces the humble student council with his presence" Amy sneered "I'll be the science teacher wishes he could say the same thing about HIS class"
"That was an accident!" Jerico found his voice "I got lost!"
"Mmhmm"
"Oh right. On your first day you knew exactly where to go right on time every day during your first year here" Kokoro said with another eye roll "Give him a chance will you?"
Jerico took a deep breath. This girl was defending him. He HAD to speak up. He wasn’t like this any other time so why couldn’t he just spit it out?
"Alright. Jerico. Why do you want to join student council?"
“I...” Jerico took a deep breath
"Your a thunderbird. Show some confidence in yourself and put your words together"
Jerico sighed, calm and collected. His gaze hardened as he looked at Amy.
“Why do I want to join student council? Because I appreciate what this school does for people. People like me who had nowhere to go. If I can help it run as smooth as possible then you bet I will”
"hmph. How noble of you" Amy said in a voice that clearly said she didn’t believe a word he just sputtered.
"That IS why we all joined isn't it?" Kokoro asked "To make this school a better place?"
“well she’s got a point”
“yup”
“Maybe we were too harsh”
"All in favor of him joining the student council?"
Everyone but Amy raised their hand.
"Welcome Jerico" Kokoro said to him with a smile "Your in"
Jerico grinned at her “Happy to be here”

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
It was hard, but Ander finally found a way to track down the Student Council President and convince her to let him join one last club. All that meant was that he had to attend the next club meeting and pass that test that he's heard of. He remembers the fight that happened the previous day and thinks how he's going to be forced to learn how to defend himself in this school. With that thought he pushes himself out of his bed and listens to his roommate still snore. He sighs as he thinks about how annoying those sounds are but then gets a certain idea. With the plan finally hatched he lies back down and pretends to be asleep only to have his Shadow Form leave the body and phase through the wall.

Once in the next room he smiles at how dark it is and looks to his target. He silently moves over the body of his roommate and begins to rub the skin of the young man. This should definitely wake the person up because of the feelings of despair and fear that his touch instills into a sleeping person marked as his target. It's actually a skill used for claiming the life of another person, but that's not what Ander is going to do. No, he just wants to scare the young man awake. Luckily the person suddenly jolts up with a loud yell and that's when Ander practically warps through the wall and goes back into his own body. Now for the time of acting.

He groans perfectly and pushes himself out of the bed only to stumble through the room and to the door leading into the other room. He bangs on the door and yells out, "Quiet down! I don't remember setting an alarm clock!" He finally reaches for the sheet of paper on the nearest table and looks over the schedule that he decided to go for. Strangely, it only had a few classes for him, and one of them left him with a pretty large break. He looks at the Science being his first class followed by Math and finally Drama starting at one in the afternoon. He smiles at the print but still wonders why his third class is so late in the day. And right after that one he has to go to one of the clubs. The club choice didn't really matter to him because he made it clear that he would try to go to the club meeting with Yuki.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Yuki looked at the schedule in her hand as she picked out her clothes for the day. She looked outside, wondering what colour of kimono she should wear for the day. Yesterday was a white, plain kimono - she didn't want to wear something so bright and flashy. She decided to wear a soft pink coloured kimono with floral patterns. Wearing her kimono, she stepped out of the bathroom only to have her roommate look at her curiously.

Suddenly Yuki felt so uncomfortable, although she always wore these clothes. Her roommate was a friendly girl, though straight forward. "It looks thick, I feel as though I'd start sweating any moment now." She said.

Yuki smiled meekly. "It's not a very big problem for me, I'm usually cold...I suppose." She said, since her body temperature probably wasn't normal. The two then left for their respective classes.

Yuki looked at her schedule again. First class is English Literature, then Math, Science, and after a break, the Cooking club. She smiled to herself. It was not as if she didn't study before, but she was always home schooled. Going to an actual school was the first for her.

She gasped, bumping into someone. She looked up at a boy towering over her. "I-I'm so sorry." She squeaked, dashing off to her class as fast as she could. Once reaching class, she peered in. There were students being familiar with each other already! She folded the schedule and placed it in her bag, walking in steadily but without confidence. How will I make friends? I was quite bold yesterday, speaking to Ander, but now I don't feel a pinch of it. She took a seat around the middle, though she would look completely out of place in the classroom. I hope I get to know someone soon...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku finally rose out of the water and gasped for breathe. He swam up to the edge of the pool and panted heavily while everyone was getting ready to change and leaving the pool for class.

"An hour...and fifteen minutes....getting better." he gasped for every breathe. He made it to the railing of the pool and stepped out to enter into the changing room again, not after grabbing a towel for himself. He entered into one of the changing rooms to dry himself off and change into his clothes as he exited out with only a few students already leaving the pool area.

"Let's see. What was my first class again? I only looked at my schedule once and I think I have Literature on there. Can't remember which one it was with though." he left from the school grounds and enter the school. It was already crowding with people with everyone pushing and shoving into each other trying to find their class.

"I sure hope Sai isn't in that mix. Would hate to calm her down again." he said to himself as he made it to the stairway through the crowd of freshmen and sophmore's. He recalled there being three Literature classes on the second class so he stopped off at the first one. He stuck his head out into the classroom and noticed this was the class for freshmen and sophmore's.

"Sorry wrong class." He said to the teacher and went to the next one. The other one had a teacher who was a spirit and it appears to be the right one that he found.

"Excuse me but am I in this class? Sorry I haven't checked my schedule yet my name is Myroku." he told the teacher.

"Hmm, ah yes here you are. Just take a seat Myroku." she replied back to him. Myroku gave a nodding bow to her and sat in the second to back row of the room to wait for class to begin.

Abhorsen

Mysterious Figure: "I have called you all here for one simple reason. There are people here at this school that need to learn their place. I have a very easy plan that any Frankenstein could follow. First take a ring from the counter next to you. That ring allows your to remain in your monster form unless you will it undone. This way if you all are caught doing what I am about to tell you to do your identities are safe. I want all of you to attack the school, pillage the dorms, beat people up. i want this school to fear me without even knowing who I am. I am tired of sitting on the sidelines while everyone does what they want without consulting me. Second, I want you to be sure to place a hit and run attack on the Headmaster. He needs to fear me too. Hydra, that will be your job. Minotaur, I want you to run through the streets and throw people into walls and over houses, make them pay. Everyone else, do as previously told, oh, and if you are confronted kill them. Especially that Kokoro girl. That is all.

Group: 'Right!! We wont let you down!!'

Lunarmaster54

Awards
After a quick sleep through history and looking over his new student council papers (Kokoro had given him a instructional booklet to read 'Student council rules and regulations. What your allowed to do with your new position and what you CAN'T do with your new position' and a pamphlet entitled 'How to use your new position to its fullest without doing something stupid like disband the football team') in math it was finally time for his lunch break.
"Its been a pretty full day so far" Jerico said to himself as he made his way through the hallways "Now I just gotta find my way to the cafeteria"
"Lost again Jerico buddy?"
Jerico jumped and looked around to see his new friend Suigetsu
"No!" Jerico said defensively "I know EXACTLY where i'm going. The Cafeteria"
"Then why are you in the science hallway?"
Jerico blinked and swore then he heard his name being called and swore again. Science hall? Then the person calling him had to be....
"I'm Mr. Nevero. The freshmen science teacher" the man in front of him said, green eyes narrowed "Not that you would know...why weren't you in my class today?"
Jerico gulped "I...got lost"
"I heard from a very outstanding source that you decided to sleep in today Mr. Thunderbird" Mr. Nevero said
"What?? Thats not true!!" Jerico protested
"Whatever the case may be your punishment has been decided. We do not tolerate skippers in this school Jerico. Not even thunderbirds" said the man as he handed Jerico a slip of paper.
"Whats this?" Jerico asked suspiciously
"Your new schedule. Its mostly unchanged but notice the final class of the day"
Jerico looked. Then turned pale. Drama had been crossed out. In its place was.....
"N.....N...."
"Yes Jerico"
Suigetsu looked over Jerico's trembling shoulder and eyed the schedule. "Whats so bad about Cooking?"
------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, halfway across the school in the Courtyard.

"How is your pie Mrs. Amy?"
Amy Flare smiled as she took a bite of her apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top. She'd been in the mood for a....colder....dish today for her dessert.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Amy chuckled, her grin turning sinister
"So...SO good"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Watching him leave, Sai giggled a little. She hadn't heard "The Sahara desert" one in a long time. She was surpirsed someone even brought it up! Riku the Beast Tamer? She liked that. It...fit him for some reason. Sai was happy to had made up with the guy, and possibly get a friend after only a couple hours, and then headed off to the dorms, hoping to snatch a good room.

Lucky for her, she did. Sai pumped her fist in the air, screaming a loud "yes!" and rushing inside to put her stuff away. After an hour, she was settled in. It was fast, considering all the things she had brought with her. She head a small flap. Twisting around, she scanned the room for the small noise. "Probably rhe curtains or something..." she muttered, turning back to pull her shoes on and new pair of shorts.But she head the flapping again and once again, she turned, scanning for the flapping sound. The curtains were still and she felt no wind.

Standing, Sai let out a sigh. What was flapping? The answer came to her beside the small bed, a white paper boat! It flapped quietly, but to Sai's enhanced hearing, it sounded like it was right beside her. Smiling to herself, Sai went to pick up the boat, examining it's small frame. "Hm...Go back to your master, okay? Tell him...I'm, er, good, alright?" she smiled to herself, opening the door and the letting the paper boat go. She ran down the stairs and jumped on the grass, waiting for something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back