• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Okay. Someone stretch my tongue out and call me a gat dang liar; this is first time, with me writing this story, that I've become physically ill trying to wrap up this chapter. Yeah, physically ill as in I want to start throwing up because of an insane amount of stress this seems to be causing me and driving me out my mind from today.

I have all the pieces, but they refuse to come together, I've cut the ending part down, and it's still not coming together, I know what's in it, what has to happen, and it refuses to sow itself shut. I'll be blunt, if I don't get this chappie out by Monday, it's probably not coming out until ****ing May. To say that I'm frustrated beyond a shadow of a doubt is an understatement.

I guess the holiday chapters took more out of me than I thought, or not writing for several months has taken it's toll and I'm losing my touch.

I know you Coldman, Shadow, Cef, and Lectori (when she gets back :D ) will stand by me, but I've got nothing coming out of me unless I squeeze my brain until it hurts and cries - and I don't want to feel nausiated anymore; my old inspirations have stopped producing so I don't know, I don't know, just when I think it's close to being done, it's not.

I know this yo-yo talk sucks, and I'm gonna cry now, and quite possibly vomit.

Shadow-Love

O_O Whoa, if you're that stressed out maybe we should just quit the story. I know it's pretty much blasphemy here but it seems to be really stressing you out Avera.

I just want you to take care of yourself and get over this sickness. I hope you're okay.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I'd hate to say it but if the story is becoming too much then just drop it, it's not worth your health. Or just drop it for a week or so, maybe by taking a step back, breathing, and letting all you worries go for a little you'll come back and just see how the story should fit together.

Honestly, we're not gonna hang you for late chapters, we're more concerned about you.

Silent Avera

I'm a little better now, but hearing my family almost constantly fight in the background added alot to the stress, sorry I didn't say that earlier, but, even though it's frustrating trying to tie up these loose ends I've got, it'd be better if I had some peace to do it in, but oh well :/

And about the story, it brings me far greater joy to entertain y'all then it bugs me a bit 'cause I want to get to the good stuff but this little nook is a rather naughty one ^^; I mean I can't just leave it here, it's really fun to write - and I think it was my stress from other things (college, family eating each other, future pondering) seeping into this that multiplied more than what it really was.

Stress is a hard sickness to tame grant it ^^; ;~; *latches onto James and Jason* thank-yall so much for backing me ;~; I guess a little hiatus won't hurt too much ^^;

And when Cef gets back she can post up her stuff too when she's ready :3

Silent Avera

It's okay Coldman, it can fall back a bit; I've got the thread subsribed so it won't get lost no matter how far back it goes, and anywho, there isn't much activity at the present~ Don't worry, I'll revive it in time :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm...it seems that I've been missing a lot here.
If you're stressed then it's best to discontinue the story for a while.

Silent Avera

That's what I intend to do~ A little hiatus, but in no means is this story dead, hell-to-the-no there~

It'll come back with the finishing of ch38 and a Riku chap when reality stops munching my grits apart XD

Silent Avera

I have no idea :/ I think I've lied enough to everyone >_< And with this website harboring a trojan virus I'll pretty much just be getting on here when I can only during school hours since my laptop may be suffering from it ;-; which will make uploading a new chappie a wee bit more difficult.....

In other words I've scanned my laptop, and it seems fine, but it says that it's blocked a horse**** load of stuff, 'cause ever since the virus jumped on here, my "blocked items" from spysweeper jumped to over 18,000 O_O So, it's a problem that I'm really concerned about since I've got vital info of me on my Tomato ;__________;

It's fun checking my bank account everyday praying my financial aid won't get stolen :<

So! New chappie.....pretty much won't happen until the virus is either fixed or when I can work on it inbetween block and regular work. I dunno what else to say ;~;

EDIT: So~! It seems the virus isn't real or something?.....I don't know what to believe anymore >_- but y'all can be sure this story is in hibernation until Spring (and yes I know I'm in Houston where 'winter' is more or less just a suggestion); now everyone go out and get twitterpatted~!

Last edited:

Silent Avera

I know ;______________________; Why can't everything just be sugar and rainbows? And if I did teaser bits y'all would probably figure out the enitre chappie, and I want it to be like a ride~

Just to reitierate <- screw it, 8 people are going bye-bye, count on Sora getting ****ed six ways to Sunday, a very happy snake guy, and.....well hell I just told y'all stuff - but you don't exactly know what~!......;-; Personally I love set up chappies 'cause they're a major plot mover, but they do take extra caution......I don't wannt slip up again~

*still haunted by Kairi incident* >_<

Shadow-Love

So Sora gets beaten and 8 people are going away. Oh that's just great. Why can't Sora have just one victory? Seriously, he needs that, the 8 people dying is going to depress him enough as it is.

Silent Avera

Sora did have a victory, he won against Death General!Haku~ Actually, they've had quite a few, for one thing, a majority of them have survived, I count surviving as a victory XD And as for the eight people, more or less they're just "going away" - or uh, dying, it's like a take-it-as-you-see-it things - Gah, I don't know if I should say anymore >_<

But anywho, Sora's just gonna get knocked around like a rag doll, but he's been through worse, Tumble-Stop is still the "OH **** ME" moment, eh, until the end of the Naruto world <3

Reaper: I haven't talked OOC yet have I? Well, now I have.

Oh flip side it, here's a bit - we're back at the Anime Royalty's Castle:

[Please not this is a work in progress, and things are subject to change]

"The Riders are giving off a toxic aura now, the systems they have come in contact with are left with a residue that much resembles our own Shadow Region [ 'member that? It was mentioned like once back in chapter 3] that has all but engulfed the Atzulrim Star," said Nikkue.

Merlin wrapped his finger in her beard,"So...those Systems are getting eaten alive?"

"They have no way to stop the Growth, the only way this system's Growth is not progressing is because of the mere presence of the Spirits."

It may have just been a futile fact but Edward heard more, "Pffft, it's such a joke they're passing themselves off as 'just Guides for existence', simple signs on a long dark road; they have just as much potential to shape everything as we do, the most in fact."

"And you're just understanding this now?" -

Edward : *TEMPER FLARE!*

"Surely you've been screwed over enough by Seritouge to see just how integrated they can make themselves in one's affair?"

"They get the point Lady Nikkue," said Merlin eying Alphonse restraining Edward.

"What exactly does a spirit do anyway?" growled Edward, "Okay yeah, they made the Designs, but what else? Why is their presence still required to be manifested - can't they, supposedly, do their job better if they're fully integrated with existence? If they want to hold up that notion that we are in charge of ourselves - if they're so much like a god, why don't they act like one and disappear? Don't the Designs carry out what needs to be done?"

Equos pawed the ground like a bear mauling prey, snorting black soot.

"Because they're not gods, that's silly," said Nikkue, "I suppose the things closest to a god would be the Gates since their power is absolute."

"But what do the Spirits do?" If Edward was right in his hunch....

Nikkue breathed though her nose, "The Spirits justify their continued physical existence as Guardians, not Guides. What works better in 'guiding'? A simple road sign, or a road block? They measure and filter existence through themselves, and their Designs, to 'guide' existence from over expanding and cluttering itself to death.

"Over expand? Wait, you can't mean" -

"I mean over expand as in growing exponentially - if you were to see just how many stars in the sky there were, truly were, compared to our modern skies, you'd be rather shocked with the difference. The first Astral Shift gave birth to the physical plain, but something started culling it, little by little, it was being eaten away by events similar to the Lady but not such a rampant threat as she - she's taken away a lot already hasn't she? It may pain you know [understatement] that another Spirit is trying to shut down what that Astral Shift caused."

Grrr, still very rough formant, but hopefully it'll spell out some things, this is still chapter 38, and the last part ties in all the parts together~

Last edited:

Silent Avera

You're not being mean, it's a rough draft XD I typed it directly from my note book scrambles :3 That was in no way the final draft, ick~ more or less thought dumping XD

I write like I'm watching a movie scene so things feel rather choppy >>; hence elongating the editorial process :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back