• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

k-fed wanna be wrestler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! Uhmm, Yeah. It's pretty Pathetic =/ He's already Been slammed By John Cena once, and Now he want's to make a career out of it? .___.;; Oi Vay, This isn't gonna turn out good for him, But Good for me! ^^;;

Shadukai X

Banned
Oh boy! Another thing K-Fed fails at!
Let'see see how the list of failures is going
Artist
Rapper
Husband
Father
And now Wrestling

I bet you the list will be up to 30 failures at the end of the year

~RexchalOrgXIII~

I think Fed's just getting desperate. Now that the big TomKat wedding is happening the public eye is off of him and Brit. He just wants something to bring the media back. Although, now that he and Brit have split, I don't think anyone really cares about him :\ . It looks like his 15 minutes of fame are up, but he's not going down without a totally unnecessary fight.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i havnt heard anything from k-fed wanted to become a wrestler.
i'm sorry but i don't thint it's true. where did you get this info?
i don't think he was good as a rapper, and i don't think hes really that great
of an acter. i don't really think he should make it in the hollywood world.
theres no why he could be a wrestler, someone might sit on him
and kill him.

so yeah i'm sorry but i don't think he would EVER be a wrestler.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hes not gonna be a wrestler.its just one of those famous people things, like when mike tyson was in or when there was chuck norris

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ lmfao!

Actually, I Hear he Is actually Considering a career in The WWE... Think about it, It's a good way to keep him on TV =/ Plus, He's good friends with a couple People in the WWE T_T;

FireFox.

The guy himself is a downfall in many ways... His life, his girl, his girl dumping him.. and the F-5..

Don't forget about ''playing with fire''

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
K-Fed becoming a wrestler. Wait let me look out my window. Yep pigs are flying. K-fed what's next? Swat, Video Game dezsigner, Gay man pimp. This guy seriously needs to get his priorities straight. He needs to just stick to dancing which is the only thing he is good at. Shadukai_Xjoura, you forgot to add Sex to the list of things he fails at.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Now that he cant make money off of Brit anymore, he has to find a job. POOR HIM xD

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Lmao. I love this guy. Just for the fact that if he never met Britney Spears, no one would even know about him, or care. Oh, K-Fed also has his own line of underwear coming out XD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Lmao. I love this guy. Just for the fact that if he never met Britney Spears, no one would even know about him, or care. Oh, K-Fed also has his own line of underwear coming out XD

Wait... What?! .-. Srsly?! o_O? A Line of underwear, Huh? Psh, Now I'm actually hoping he can succeed, cause I Feel kinda bad for him ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back