• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just wondering...what's ur ideal guy/girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
i don't believe i'm doing this...but...i'm doing it...what's ur ideal girl/guy?

i'll start with mine...well...i don't really much care of looks...i care more of the personality...inner beauty...a guy...who's kind...honest...sweet...makes my world go around...gentleman...most of all someone who UNDERSTANDS ME :rolleyes:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
hmmmmmm sum1 like sora? ^^;;; T.T I was kidding hmmm someone with brown eyes, acts likes a bad@$$ but is really sweet and hs a great personality

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I look for a Great Personality then i look for the Beauty they hold. I have to have someone that is Very Smart or can Match wits with me. I can really careless about looks after i have there personility down.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Honestly, both looks and personality matter to me. I mean, personality's bigger, trust me. I just wouldn't want a girlfriend that I'd shudder at every time I turn in their direction. XD So in short, I'd date a girl with average look with above average personality, but I wouldn't date a hot asshole.

EDITED:

A total ditz wouldn't do either. XD I just couldn't tolerate a significant other who didn't know tuna from chicken.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
A girl who can be wild and kinda nutty alot of the time. But she should also have a soft and kind side, otherwise I'm not showing mine >(
She should love poetry of course, and be the type to fall for romantics, (and yes, I do love the simplicity and creativity of romance ;) ) and of course I'd like to have an intelligent conversation with her.
(do I seem the type to attract shy girls? Because I sure seem to)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hmmm...lets see...
1 Kind
2 Caring
3 Loyal
4 truthful
5 poetic
6 selfless
someone who actually cares about my feeling, the person Im most close to, who I feel comfortable with......

even though these are great, the demands of a perfect guy, it's rediculous to have 'em all, so I guess all I really like is someone truthful and I feel comfortable with.

Last edited:

~*AqUaTeEn*~

Someone I could be friends with and feel comfortable around all the time.

He also has to have a nice physique, and some brains. I'd like it to find someone smarter than me. But then again....that would be hard......

xXMarky LoverXx

Website
www.xanga.com
I like matture guys. They have to know how to treat you and think about doing something stupid before they do it. As for the outer looks...i like a guy with long hair. Like.... Sufer style! :D

silfer

uhm i cant explain, uhm someone who you know that every day you wake up you know she's there, her beautiful smile keeps me up all day no matter how hard the task, the feeling that you know she's always there. my guiding star, to help on this road called life......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back