• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just wondering...what's ur ideal guy/girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
zhara_marie said:
i don't believe i'm doing this...but...i'm doing it...what's ur ideal girl/guy?

i'll start with mine...well...i don't really much care of looks...i care more of the personality...inner beauty...a guy...who's kind...honest...sweet...makes my world go around...gentleman...most of all someone who UNDERSTANDS ME :rolleyes:
im the same way about guys, Great personality makes a guy hott. but looking hott doesnt hurt either.... :D

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i dunno... i guess what's improtant to me is personality and looks...

i need someone as dumb as me, as crazy, and as lively...
if i had someone who's always depressed(and not all that goodlooking)

it would be a total buzzkill. cause caffiene can only get you so far...:D
plus, if someone looks good, it's all the more reason to get to kno them to see if they are or aren't total (jerk)(people)

(i kno, i'm shallow.... i'm sorry, can't help it)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
personality goes first, looks are never important, that's why online relationships can be fun, it's not about love, but about making friends, loving for ppl with personality that suits your own.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I gotta have a girl who match wits with me.
personality is first, but I am still a guy, I will definitely like you more to start with if you look good. But once I get to know you, and I like you, it's all smooth sailing from there ;)

EternalLight

I'll Like a boy if the boy is cute, funny, very smart, kind, and loyal, and athletic!!!
And all the things Tender Heart putted in!!!!

I hadn't been on for three days!!! Because of sister hogging the computer and the pop up blocker doesn't work!!!!argh!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ummm. i like a girl who has a great personality, whos smart. who is very trustworthy and who like a romantic guy. and like to play sports :D

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
The wisest thing to do while looking for an ideal bf or gf is too have in mind this "one" thing you look you look for in them, the one thing that attracts you the most. That way, you wont need to ask for too much.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Heh, it's funny. Everyone says they don't care about looks, but when someone takes a chance, they're usually turned down because they're not attractive. Hipocracy still lives on. Even in todays media. Celebrities like Jesse McCarney said and I quote

"I'm only looking for a girl that has a beautiful soul."

My ass.

Overall, I highly doubt that anyone has an idea of their perfect someone unless they're attractive. IMO, looking for certain traits in a special someone is futile unless you meet them in person. Just thinking of what you want will get you nowhere.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
*sigh* Someone who is funny and can take jokes(can make them too!) and is very kind and understanding. But he has a mysterious side too! A side that is very dark and misunderstood and quiet. And he has to be good looking and dreamy too! *Sigh* and he has to be a total romantic to win my heart! (j/k)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
you know what? A perfect guy would be someone who's not a reflection of myself if you know what I mean.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
that's right...you dont...jk

Im talkin' personality, everything that's bad about me, I dont want on this perfect guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back