• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just wondering...what's ur ideal guy/girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
haha, she said she wanted someone to "sweep her off her feet"....I said I';m not good with brooms(sweeping!)

yea yea, corny ass joke:p

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
innerdarkness said:
haha, she said she wanted someone to "sweep her off her feet"....I said I';m not good with brooms(sweeping!)

yea yea, corny ass joke:p

Oh, darn...I can't believe I didn't get that one!:p

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
^^Funny how most poeple like "crazy" girls...I guess that's because crazy is more of being yourself, being out-going, fearless and having fun...Yep! that's me!! :D

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
being crazy sometimes is cool i think.well for me if i'm acting crazy that just means i'm UBER HAPPY or UBER MAD or SAD or something that's not a good feeling! but that means when i show it to ppl that means i trust u cause i'm open to things about my life!

Alaude Drenxta

basically, most guys want a girl who can act as nutty as they do. Have fun, party it up, and live to the extreme. But some guys like quiet, calm girls. Personally, I like girls who CAN be crazy, but will also chill and relax at the right times. Basically a fun loving person. :D

Gotta be able to keep up with me, I can get prettyt damn wild at times >} >}

starry_eyed_hero

Well, I explained my ideal girl earlier, basically she was competitive and as tough as I am(not too much tougher though, I dont want some butch girl, that's just wierd). But, I havent really thought about craziness at all. Hmm, well I dont really know if I'd want her to be "crazy". She definently needs to be fun, so I guess a lil craziness might go in there. But for the most part I want her pretty relaxed and mellow.

Alaude Drenxta

now yah see, mellow and relaxed is good sometimes too. I dont pretend to ALWAYS be a crazy ass :)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Too crazy just doen't cut it at times, you'd be accused of being on drugs. But anyway, crazy is great! Sometimes you can't be tence and serious, life is more about fun and enjoyment!! yay~!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yep, I feel the same Ava. At first, you want him to be almost perfect, with high priorities and expectations. But then you'll soon find out that no one can be as absolute as you want them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back