• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a though *BBS Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrelentingLight

In BBS Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade and thus was able to wield the keyblade; Riku touched Terra's and was also able to wield the keyblade. What about in KH when Leon touched Sora's keyblade and in KH2 when Jack Sparrow held Sora's keyblade? Wouldn't this mean that they would be able to use the keyblade someday?

Fallen Prince

I never thought about that before o_O, but in theory, they'd also have to be chosen by the keyblade as well. Sora being the only one not going through the right of passage is the only exception to the requirements.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
In BBS Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade and thus was able to wield the keyblade; Riku touched Terra's and was also able to wield the keyblade. What about in KH when Leon touched Sora's keyblade and in KH2 when Jack Sparrow held Sora's keyblade? Wouldn't this mean that they would be able to use the keyblade someday?
No you have to be a Master or on the level of one ito invoke the Ritual.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And Sora isn't. So, no, they most likely didn't gain the ability.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well as for leon the master and the person both have to touch it dont they?
eh screw it i dub those plot holes good day.

UnrelentingLight

Thanks for your responses guys. I don't think that you could definitively say whether or not Sora is a master seeing as the ones who would determine this are dead.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for your responses guys. I don't think that you could definitively say whether or not Sora is a master seeing as the ones who would determine this are dead.

They're not dead.

But yeah, he's not a master. He was only called that in the english version because it was too...awkward to call him the "Keyblade Hero" as they did in the Japanese version.

A

Artorius Rex

Sora can't do it because he's not a Master. He's only called the Keyblade Master in the dubs.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Sora is far from, a master, but by kh3, he should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back