• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Ultimate Stars: I need info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I should rep you, cause this game is a must have if you like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, ect.

M'k at first I thought that I would have a hard time understanding this game because of it being japanese. But if you know the name of the anime that you want to use the characters of, and you learn the rules of making a "deck" by a couple minutes of trial and error. you will realize that you are in for an EPIC GAME. If you have ever played SSBB then you will know the layout of the main Menu almost instantly.

Now I cannot speak for the Story Mode, cause I used codes in order to unlock all of the characters (I did not need to play through the story to know that I was foing to fight as Luffy and Naruto at the same time) but if you are getting this game, I suggest that you either find a translation for the story mode/missions on the internet, of get a Gameshark for christmas and get a gams save from Gamefaqs.com

Hope this helps.

-Calafas-

Its an anime game that plays like Smash but in an anime universe. The game contains Shonen Jump manga characters and you play through galaxies ad planets with manga themes from Death Note to Dragon Ball. Its a VERY fun game, youll spend hours upon hours unlocking every character and even more duking it out online.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Great game. You'll learn which choices to make as you evolve through the game. I don't have the game but my friend does. You can create your own team and everything. Very nice. There are symbols to indicate which anime you're choosing. This game should definetly come to America, maybe a console as well.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Jiraiya dies

This game should definetly come to America, maybe a console as well.

Don't get your hopes up. Don't remember the exact details, but there's quite a bit of legal shit keeping the game from NA shores.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, its because of licensing rights. Funimation owns One Piece, Viz Media Owns Naruto, ect. Thats why. Cause in japan its all owned by Jump.

ogichi/ichigo

Is the internet play against japanese kids slow if you have wifi? I've seen the
walkthroughs, they explained everything I needed to know, plus character stuff.
But it seems like I wont have to sit in front of the computer while I play. :D!

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I'm getting the game Jump Ultimate Stars for X-mas and I want to know from people how the game is and how hard it is to understand if you don't know Japanese. Just general info, no big spoilers please!

Make sure you get the LATEST version since i think there is 2 or 3 Ver.

I HAVE Jump Ultimate Stars and it awsome. (can understand a word of it though)

But i got through TRAINING not knowing a thing to do. All i did was just hit the traing block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back