• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Jump Festa 2014 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IT'S JUMP FESTA YA'LL

jimmyelmo.gif

DanceParty.gif

Everybodydancenowmichael.gif

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Keep your expectations low in case of anything.

I'm pretty much expecting the same thing as last year's Jump Festa. Key art and photos of people playing the demo. Not really even that exciting, and yet I'm excited.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty much expecting the same thing as last year's Jump Festa. Key art and photos of people playing the demo. Not really even that exciting, and yet I'm excited.

I'm just saying because you were sorta freaking out every five minutes during TGS lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omg it's a gif party ;A;

this is just like the gif party of 2009 celebrating bbs getting its own section and the discovery of jason dohring

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I COMPLETELY forgot about Jump Festa, and now it's here, and I just want to cry. Like, I've been looking forward to 2.5 more than I ever did 1.5. Yeah. I'm gonna go over here and cry.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
tumblr_mc3gcwi5cx1rifnrio6_250.gif

i'm super excited for bbs footage aaaaa

also i wanna see a trailer that has re:coded stuff

this gunna be good i can feel it

iwantsomekh3toobutprobablyain'tgonnahappenbutmaybewe'llgetkeyartorsomethingprobablynot

TGS was before D23, though...

he was thinking 2.5 would be announced at tgs but it wasn't because it was announced the next month at d23 ya know

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm excited to see HD BBS and II! :D I wouldn't mind seeing a surpise appearance by KH3, but I won't be dissappointed if it is indeed a no show.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Is there anything inherently wrong with me being disappointed by the likeliness of no KHIII news? Because I just am.

Maybe it's that it's such a long awaited title.. I'd really take table scraps for information at this point. Anything. Can't really surprise me with II.5, unless we get some badass new Coded footage.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Am i the only one who still can't believe that we finally (after so many years of hoping and waiting) get localized Versions of the Final Mixes? :D

I'm more excited that we are getting every game on one console. That is a dream come true for me.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The amount of GIFs destroys my mobile browser. Time to switch to desktop browser.

So it's around four hours from now. I can hardly contain my excitement for the BbS gameplay demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back