• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Jump Festa 2014 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And here I thought that trailer is already of high quality. Boy, am I ever so easy to please.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe I'm just a tech n00b, but I consider that video above pretty HQ. If you have one even more HQ than that, I'd love to see it too! Or am I thinking of the wrong thing.
Well, youtube compresses videos down so they can easily load.
If I were to download the youtube video above, I could only download it in 720p and it'll be 31.5 megabytes. The trailer from SE is, if I'm not mistaken, 1080p and over 100 megabytes.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, youtube compresses videos down so they can easily load.
If I were to download the youtube video above, I could only download it in 720p and it'll be 31.5 megabytes. The trailer from SE is, if I'm not mistaken, 1080p and over 100 megabytes.

I want to see this video O_O IDK if my computer will even be able to handle it, it might get choppy but I really want to see this now @_@

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thus feasted my eyes on the glory of the uncompressed video. Thanks for uploading this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Only took about 20 seconds to load on my computer and it paused at times but it was worth it! Not to mention that the video was so large I couldn't even see the whole thing on my screen :) It was beautiful though!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We would love to give you a direct feed, however we don't have our own video program, so we have to fall back onto Youtube hosting all of our videos. Square Enix falls back on youtube because of the convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back