• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 24th - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Still no Extra Attack for me. D: I want to think that if I spend the whole 30 minutes farming during the bonus time in a couple of hours that I will be able to get Extra Attack, but I must have wasted a dozen Hayner B's from last night's bonus time only to still not get Extra Attack.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I got Extra Attack on Hayner. Now to just get everyone to 6* and pray for good guilt.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Well this bonus time was a lot less friendly and did not give me anywhere near as many medals and once again I could not get Extra Attack. This game hates me.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Well this bonus time was a lot less friendly and did not give me anywhere near as many medals and once again I could not get Extra Attack. This game hates me.
I could have Guilted Hayner twice with how many medals I had to farm to roll Extra Attack in JP, you'll get it, eventually...
Thankfully NA spared me the trouble of 6+ hours of Hayner (and Olette, I even Guilted her and didn't get EA on her) farming for Extra Attack and gave it to me on the 5th roll for Hayner.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't mean to eavesdrop (well yes, frankly, I do), but just to be clear, in NA when evolving a Hayner B, Pence B, or Olette B (with Extra Attack) as the base medal into HPO, the trait will carry over?

I got Extra Attack on a Hayner B last night, so if I evolve him into HPO, it'll still have Extra Attack? On top of that, if I can get Hayner B to 100% guilt, evolve it into a HPO with 100% guilt and then just re-roll guilt on it (which will be 100% since it cannot go lower), I'll unlock Nova bonuses for both?

Is it even worth it to continue trying to get individual Extra Attacks on Pence B or Olette B individually? I mean, HPO for 1 extra gauge cost does +1 gen Def and +1 PSM Def so I'm about to throw in the towel on the other 2 and just get 100% guilt on them. I've had bad luck with Pence B (Def +2000 for days).

Also, as others have reiterated, I don't know the drop rates, but bonus times make farming pretty easy (though I still don't know who drops it). I've only played during bonus times and tonight I got 28 Pence Bs in 1 hour. 16 Hayner Bs last night in ~35 minutes.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Don't mean to eavesdrop (well yes, frankly, I do), but just to be clear, in NA when evolving a Hayner B, Pence B, or Olette B (with Extra Attack) as the base medal into HPO, the trait will carry over?

I got Extra Attack on a Hayner B last night, so if I evolve him into HPO, it'll still have Extra Attack? On top of that, if I can get Hayner B to 100% guilt, evolve it into a HPO with 100% guilt and then just re-roll guilt on it (which will be 100% since it cannot go lower), I'll unlock Nova bonuses for both?

Is it even worth it to continue trying to get individual Extra Attacks on Pence B or Olette B individually? I mean, HPO for 1 extra gauge cost does +1 gen Def and +1 PSM Def so I'm about to throw in the towel on the other 2 and just get 100% guilt on them. I've had bad luck with Pence B (Def +2000 for days).

Also, as others have reiterated, I don't know the drop rates, but bonus times make farming pretty easy (though I still don't know who drops it). I've only played during bonus times and tonight I got 28 Pence Bs in 1 hour. 16 Hayner Bs last night in ~35 minutes.
Yeah, the trait on the base medal does carry over when you evolve it to HPO, so it's really only worth rolling one Extra Attack on either Hayner, Pence, or Olette.

As for Guilt, you do want to try to get the individual H/P/O medals guilted for the free Nova levels, but don't use a 100% max-guilted H/P/O as the HPO medal base since you'll need to use a Mirror/Guilt reroll to get the Nova levels for HPO.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
welp despite not being able to mega grind i was able to do a lot better with lord pense then Hayner, I have a three orbed with extra attack another 3 orbed with 2000 defense and a 2 orbed with extra gauges and 2 spares so i can almost guilt him

seeing as there is a lot of confusion with this Medal i will do a mini update on my medal farming guide it wont be a main part but just a post explaining everything thats confusing people well to the best of My knowledge on how Sena Explained it. ill post here when its ready

CutiePique

Awards
D: Daaaayum, bonus/whatever time really IS the best thing ever for farming these things. Already got a max guilted Pence, so that cuts down on some of the additional farming I'll need to do for him later. :,> (But whyyyy couldn't you get EA, boy......? That would've been the most perfect present of all.)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright Guys i am officially done with all things pertaining to making this medal on my guide see Post 10. if you see any mistakes or have something you want me to add or see some place i screwed up on please dont hesitate to tell me and i will rectify my mistakes

Muke

whatever
Awards
D: Daaaayum, bonus/whatever time really IS the best thing ever for farming these things. Already got a max guilted Pence, so that cuts down on some of the additional farming I'll need to do for him later. :,> (But whyyyy couldn't you get EA, boy......? That would've been the most perfect present of all.)
Wish I could also participate in the bonus times... :/

Muke

whatever
Awards
idk muke 4 am is pretty early for you but 8 am seems pretty doable unless you have a job at that time. or arnt a morning person
But I always sleep until 10 DD: But yeah, I guess you're right. I might actually set up an alarm for the rest of the week. xD
By the way, what's the best perk to grind/farm these?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
depends on your poison i suppose either item drop rate to increase the bosses chance at dropping the medal or rare enemy to increase prize eggs to drop multiple copies, personally id go item drop increase,

Caxinuld

Awards
I wish the drop rates were boosted. Even with the rare enemy and item drop perks, I still feel like the medals don't exist and I'm just getting nothing but coins I can't use anymore because I completed the boards. A shop where you can spend 10000 coins to get a copy of the medal being offered would be pretty good, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I feel I've been getting more medals with the item drop perks than the rare enemy perks. I don't know if the rare enemy perks even affect the spawn rate of the eggs since they appear to everyone in the game. So yeah, unless someone can confirm otherwise I'd say go for the item drop perks to get more from the bosses.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Lord Pence blessed me with two Extra Attackers, and they've both been 6 starred with one ready to evolve again.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Lord Pence blessed me with two Extra Attackers, and they've both been 6 starred with one ready to evolve again.

Pls grant me the blessing of EA too, the most useless trio in the series. I swear I'll never again make fun of you for being... the most useless trio in the series. But it's going to cost you that EA. This is the deal. After 20 Hayners and 10 Pences it's now down to Olette. The last chance to be redeemed. Work with me here, Olette.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Item drop perk definitely seems better. The eggs don't drop the medal half of the time, anyway. Summoning them is worthless.

The drop rate in this event is so weird. I just got done playing for thirty minutes, possibly even more and didn't even get one Olette. It's a huge flipping waste of my time because I've already completed the boards and now have nearly 150K coins.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This whole thing is riiiigged. I had like 8 copies of Olette. And what did I get every single time I fused them rogether??. Exactly. POISON RESIST. THANKS FOR NOTHING, GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back