• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its clear now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avrenim075

All we can see of Aqua's clothes in the 1st picture is 2 red straps... the same ones Terra is wearing over his shirt.

And as for the shadow, to me it looks more like Riku. I know that makes no sense, since Riku was like 6 at the time, and I'm not saying it is him, but the shape of the hair and the clothes makes me think of Riku with the blindfold when he was fighting Roxas.

Edit: Actually, looking at it again, it also reminds me of Organization member XIV. Not the hair obviously, but the frame. As I said, it kind of reminds me of an Organization coat.

UrbanQuattrus

I think the lack of screenshots or official information concerning Aqua is galvanizing too much debate over her role, which spills over into non-topics like this one. The pic probably is Aqua just because there isn't another character we're aware of who would easily fit, but it doesn't matter because it's just an inoccuous pic of two people standing on a beach anyway. Case closed.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
maybe its the DS, heck no one's seen his face yet so why not?

as for it being riku, i'd agree somewhat since the position of the sun distorts the shadow a bit but what ven is saying kinda conflicts with that.

as for terra, the dialogue would fit but the armor piece on his shoulder would be noticeable in the shadow.

and finally aqua, its inciclusive since we have no concrete proof what her attire will be, but most fanart i've seen of her either shows her in a mini-skirt or near the same attire as terra, also the dialogue would fit her as well.

think over this hm?

UrbanQuattrus

Riku is a 5-year-old here. The only way that shadow is of Riku is if it's some artistic portrayal foreshadowing thing - maybe the little kid Riku is standing there, but the shadow shows the teenage Riku in his heartless costume or something. That's the only possible way this is Riku. The teenage Riku is not in BBS, period.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think it's a younger version of Xehanort because the sleeves are wide like the cloakes of the organization and because Xehanort "invented" the Organization cloakes he could based the cloakes on his cloths in BBS ... but that's my opinion XD

I think it's a younger version of Xehanort because the sleeves are wide like the cloakes of the organization and because Xehanort "invented" the Organization cloakes he could based the cloakes on his cloths in BBS ... but that's my opinion XD

This is what I was going along the lines of. The suit design is quite familiar to that of Organization XIII's design. So it'd be safe to assume, it would be in relation to Xehanort?

Also here is the translated version, thanks' to bittermeat;

scan1.jpg

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Xehanort, or Xemnas cause nobodies and the organization have nothing to do with BBS

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
It's more than likely not Riku, actually. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, meaning Riku should be 5, and that shadow doesn't look like a 5-year-old's.

That should be Aqua:

1.) There are 3 spikes going down the person's hair in the shadow, just like Aqua in the promotional poster.

2.) The shoulders don't seem to have any kind of clothing or armor on it, but there seems to be something covering her left forearm. Just like in the promotional poster, nothing is covering her shoulders except for spaghetti straps (which should be barely noticable in shadows), and if you look through Terra's Keyblade, you can see something dark on her left forearm.

3.) Yes, you can see boobs.

Undeniable proof that it can't be Terra is point number 2 (because Terra has armor on his left shoulder), and proof that it can't be Riku is because he's 5 years old in this game, and that shadow looks more like his 15-year-old self in KH1.

:thumbsup: FINALLY!!!!!!!

im glad u say u see it to because i thought i was the only one:cool:

and i saw that english translation and thats what made me come to this hypothesis

Last edited:

Near987

Riku is a 5-year-old here. The only way that shadow is of Riku is if it's some artistic portrayal foreshadowing thing - maybe the little kid Riku is standing there, but the shadow shows the teenage Riku in his heartless costume or something. That's the only possible way this is Riku. The teenage Riku is not in BBS, period.
i wasnt saying he WAS riku just stating that it looked like riku :closedeyes:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
i wasnt saying he WAS riku just stating that it looked like riku :closedeyes:

Maybe Xehanort(The Xehanort from KH2) looked like Riku in his younger days(in BBS). Maybe that would explain that the shadow looks like Riku. And also, I think it isn't Aqua because the spiky hair of Aqua is different then the spiky hair in the shadow and also I don't think it's Riku because then the shadow of Riku must be stretched alot to get that big , so technically the shadow of Ven must be stretched alot as well but it isn't ... but that's my opinion XD

Near987

Maybe Xehanort(The Xehanort from KH2) looked like Riku in his younger days(in BBS). Maybe that would explain that the shadow looks like Riku. And also, I think it isn't Aqua because the spiky hair of Aqua is different then the spiky hair in the shadow and also I don't think it's Riku because then the shadow of Riku must be stretched alot to get that big , so technically the shadow of Ven must be stretched alot as well but it isn't ... but that's my opinion XD

well...i was just saying that it looked like rikua i dint mean to put any futher thought behind it...
but in that scene he says " we are " friends" so...it couldnt be riku
it looks ALOT like Aqua b/c of her sleeves Terra doesnt have sleeves on his arms...

Sexy Angel
well...i was just saying that it looked like rikua i dint mean to put any futher thought behind it...
but in that scene he says " we are " friends" so...it couldnt be riku
it looks ALOT like Aqua b/c of her sleeves Terra doesnt have sleeves on his arms...

since when has aqua had sleeves? Last time i checked, she didnt have any.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yes because her swimsuit covers the lower half of her arms -_-

okay........

Near987

actually after the shoulders we have no clue what aqua is wearing.

heck for all we know she could be weaing a swimsuit thats being covered by terras keyblade for all we know

if you look thorugh terras keyblade where his hand is around the base of the blade u can see sleves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back