• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its clear now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
ok b4 i go on look at wat aqua is wearing in this pic

KingdomHeartsBBSCutoutver.png

now look at the bottom pic in this scan wit ven tlkin to the shadow

Search - Kingdom Hearts Insider

it looks just like her im just sayin

Last edited by a moderator:

HeartlesGuardian

In the top one Aqua is wearing...nothing?

In the bottom one, the shadow is wearing armor (see the shadow's left arm, there is an indent for a armor piece)

Wrong

Kairy

oh n/m lol im still sick but im not really sure it looks like the shadow has terras arm thing but aqua coud of had one too

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

If you look between the handle of Terras keyblade, you can see that her arm is surrounded by a cloth or sleeve covering her forearm. In the shadow it does not look like armor but rather sleeves, and if HeartlessGuardians truly undescriptive opinion where true, then that would mean that she has a piece of armor on both arms

Ethereal

The shadow does have a masculine tinge to it, but... It's still slightly feminine as well. And androgyny can be found everywhere throughout KH. I believe it's Aqua because the shadow seems a bit too short and wide. A taller person, like Terra, would produce a longer shadow, right?

You also have to calculate the degree at which the sun is currently hanging in the sky. That, too, affects the lengths of shadows. Yet still, even with that accounted for, this shadow seems much to shallow to be Terra's.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i wish we could see aqua's clothes. all i see is red straps... is square enix still thinking about what kind of clothes will aqua have?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

she has sleeves but its hard to se and it hidden in between the handle of Terras Keyblade and his wristband in the pic above

She has black sleeves with black wraps surrounding her waist with red straps at her shoulders. That much i can depict from the picture

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
it looks more like a guy shadow to me. If i could pick anybody, i would say its Rikus shadow (not 5 year old riku, it looks like big 15 year old riku) The hair looks like Aquas, and the arms look incredibly skinny for a guys, but the posistion of the sun affects that too. (not the part of the arm with the armor) Going towards the base of the body, it looks more masculine, much too wide for a girls unless aqua was wearing armor or she is secretly obese.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

it looks more like a guy shadow to me. If i could pick anybody, i would say its Rikus shadow (not 5 year old riku, it looks like big 15 year old riku) The hair looks like Aquas, and the arms look incredibly skinny for a guys, but the posistion of the sun affects that too. (not the part of the arm with the armor) Going towards the base of the body, it looks more masculine, much too wide for a girls unless aqua was wearing armor or she is secretly obese.

hooboy, this is why allot of forumers quit on this subject

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
she has sleeves but its hard to se and it hidden in between the handle of Terras Keyblade and his wristband in the pic above

She has black sleeves with black wraps surrounding her waist with red straps at her shoulders. That much i can depict from the picture

oh i see... and that thing covering her neck that is black. so i guess most of her clothes is black also. black clothes... it makes me think of darkness. she does have the dark realm keyblade... and i'm thinking the 14th member's, who is likely aqua, power is darkness. i'm not sure if i can consider this darkness but she specializes in magic or... "black magic" that is.

here's a really REALLY good quality picture of aqua if you guys haven't seen it yet.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/skyeblade/kingdom%20hearts/pic4.jpg

UrbanQuattrus

I don't see anything of Aqua's clothing beyond her shoulder straps; Terra's keyblade covers the rest of her. And I certainly don't see why this is evidence that the shadow in the pic is hers. And especially - as I haven't seen it brought up yet - the pic in question is of Ven and the shadowed person standing on a beach on Destiny Islands, presumably talking. By which I mean, there's nothing special at all about the pic; we already know that VAT are some sort of team, so if two of them are having a conversation that's hardly newsworthy. This subject is dead.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Exactly why it ceases to be discussed by most. There has been no real mutual agreements

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I'm sorry, it looks more like Riku to me than Aqua. That's just the way I initially saw the picture without getting any force fed information. The hair in the shadow is all wrong anyway. It's more than likely Riku. :\

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I personally think that whoever it is looks like they're wearing and Organization-Style cloak/jecket. The sleeves are open and flare wide at the ends, and the shape around the thighs and legs looks wrong for it to be any thing else.

As for who it is, No idea. I reckon TS is just gonna say it's DS just to surprise everyone.

YAY! My 400th Pst! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Detronilizer

I'm sorry, it looks more like Riku to me than Aqua. That's just the way I initially saw the picture without getting any force fed information. The hair in the shadow is all wrong anyway. It's more than likely Riku. :\

It's more than likely not Riku, actually. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, meaning Riku should be 5, and that shadow doesn't look like a 5-year-old's.

That should be Aqua:

1.) There are 3 spikes going down the person's hair in the shadow, just like Aqua in the promotional poster.

2.) The shoulders don't seem to have any kind of clothing or armor on it, but there seems to be something covering her left forearm. Just like in the promotional poster, nothing is covering her shoulders except for spaghetti straps (which should be barely noticable in shadows), and if you look through Terra's Keyblade, you can see something dark on her left forearm.

3.) Yes, you can see boobs.

Undeniable proof that it can't be Terra is point number 2 (because Terra has armor on his left shoulder), and proof that it can't be Riku is because he's 5 years old in this game, and that shadow looks like his 15-year-old self in KH1.

Detronilizer

It's more than likely not Riku, actually. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, meaning Riku should be 5, and that shadow doesn't look like a 5-year-old's.

That should be Aqua:

1.) There are 3 spikes going down the person's hair in the shadow, just like Aqua in the promotional poster.

2.) The shoulders don't seem to have any kind of clothing or armor on it, but there seems to be something covering her left forearm. Just like in the promotional poster, nothing is covering her shoulders except for spaghetti straps (which should be barely noticable in shadows), and if you look through Terra's Keyblade, you can see something dark on her left forearm.

3.) Yes, you can see boobs.

Undeniable proof that it can't be Terra is point number 2 (because Terra has armor on his left shoulder), and proof that it can't be Riku is because he's 5 years old in this game, and that shadow looks more like his 15-year-old self in KH1.

Sh*t, double post!

phenixdwn

lol the shadow looks like riku to me... hes both girly and not at the same time. the hair looks exactly like riku's and pretty much the rest is up to the eye to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back