• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isn't KH2 suppose to be KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

TechTV: When does "Chain of Memories" take place?

Nomura: The story will start immediately after what you saw at the end of the original. Sora, Donald, and Goofy go out and continue their search for the king in a vast field, and that's where "Chain of Memories" will pick up.
Take note, "Kingdom Hearts" fans. Skip "Chain of Memories" and you'll be missing a big chunk of the story leading up to "Kingdom Hearts II." Speaking of which...

TechTV: How long after "Kingdom Hearts" does "Kingdom Hearts II" take place?

Nomura: The story of "Kingdom Hearts II" begins a year after the end of "Kingdom Hearts."

LiNk:http://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/techtv

and that says all....

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
no I don't think so. I think kingdom hearts chain of memories is 1-2 that what I think.

sora_123

Ok ppl, i didn't meant to confuse anyone, if i may rephrase, the interview explains that u do have to play CoM in other to understand kH2. This was true until now, since we know alot about KH2, and because nomura said that we didn't had to play CoM in other to understand KH2 (in another interview), so that clears that...

As for CoM being kh3, it's not true, (unless i missed something) since nomura said that it was just a gap between KH1&KH2....and KH2 TAKES 1 YEAR AFTER KH1, so don't get me started, 'cuz this has been discaused before...

Last edited:
R

Rikulover1

CoM is just a link between the two games. I just finished the reverse/rebirth. I hate Ansem so much. He's just a stupid idiot. AND I AM A SUPER RIKU FANGIRL!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I'll put my 2 cents in on this good topic when they made KH Final Mix they introduced The Unknown I don't know what you little kids call him but still that left everyone kinda hanging on then and they wanted to know more about the unknown's and I'm actually happy they made COM cause he tells you more about the unknown's plans and who they are and what they want to and Diz see you would have been wandering who he was would it have not been for COM we would have never have really known who Namine was and those other unknown's like Axel were we would have never even found out about Axel being a double agent I think that's what he said so basically you do need to play COM to know what KH2 is all about really

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have never seen the G4 interview, but I do recall Nomura saying in numerous interviews:

A) You don't need to play CoM at all to understand KH2.
B) CoM isn't a must have for the series.
C) It wasn't even supposed to be made, but they decided to pull through with the idea.

xzeta

kh2 not pose to be kh3 cause khcom was 4 gba & not every1 has gba they try 2 make it fair for people, i have an sp though so its fair 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back