• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isn't KH2 suppose to be KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

isn't it to be called kingdom hearts 3 since they made chain of memories as a part 2. COM takes place after the first game. than the kingdom hearts two thats coming out starts at the end of chain of memories. So KH2 should be KH3 instead.

Dearly_Beloved

Im not sure if im right but i heard that COM was originally not suppose to be made but the fans in japan demanded to see KH on a GBA (something like that) but don't rely on me i not always right

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
CoM was a sequel and a prequel so it cant be cosidered as a 2nd to the game and the fact that it was a side game and a short game

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CoM wasn't even supposed to be made, and it isn't a must play for the Kingdom Hearts Series. =)

ChampionofChaos

soraandkairi4eva said:
what do you mean? have you played it yet or even did a little research. COM has alot to do with kh2 and i'm not being mean. :D

yeah, what she said. I also forgot to mention that half of the villian in KH2 will be members of The Organization. which are predominately explained in COM

cillas

KH2destiny said:
isn't it to be called kingdom hearts 3 since they made chain of memories as a part 2. COM takes place after the first game. than the kingdom hearts two thats coming out starts at the end of chain of memories. So KH2 should be KH3 instead.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

ChampionofChaos

pwn3d to the max said:
yes i am for you being so DUMB TO ACTUALLY BUY THAT GAME

whatever, it had a great storyline and was a great game to play.

besides, which is dumber? buying a great game or insulting a U.S. Marine?

KH2destiny

the game was good and i consider it as part two and don't forget that some of the order are dead now so its important to what happaned to everyone and Riku kicks @$$ in reverse rebirth

ChampionofChaos

KH2destiny said:
the game was good and i consider it as part two and don't forget that some of the order are dead now so its important to what happaned to everyone and Riku kicks @$$ in reverse rebirth

My point exactly. if you don't play a sequal game, or watch a sequal movie. and skip ahead to the next installment. you'll be wondering WTF about the whole storyline.

And how can you call a game stupid if you have never played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back