• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Ven or Aqua in trouble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok
Well as it was revealed that Terra was working with Malificent but why? What ever the reason Malificent might ask Terra for Ven or Aqua powers, souls, bodies. Is Ven or Aqua in trouble. Also, Master Xenhort and Dark Soilder are out there too. In one of the scans Mickey was protecting Ven and in another Ven was knocked out by Dark Soilder.So are they in trouble?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
the only person that seems to be possibly in trouble, is Ven... he's been the target for most of the beatings so far... I don't know why Ven would be in trouble but it just seems like he is in my mind. I wouldn't say Aqua was in trouble because she has hardly been talked about and hasn't even been shown in Birth By Sleep yet.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Well as it was revealed that Terra was working with Malificent but why? What ever the reason Malificent might ask Terra for Ven or Aqua powers, souls, bodies. Is Ven or Aqua in trouble. Also, Master Xenhort and Dark Soilder are out there too. In one of the scans Mickey was protecting Ven and in another Ven was knocked out by Dark Soilder.So are they in trouble?

i think its Aqua (i love how im always against everyone else XD). B/c
A) it works with the BBS=KH1 plot. Riku worked with Malificent to get Kairi, Terra working with Malificent to get Aqua

B) If she was being held somewhere, it might explain why we haven't seen her yet (it would give away the fact shes in trouble)

anyway, let me know if any1 agrees ^^

O

Oberon

There's suspicion in me that says Terra might go a little dark in his story, for a brief period. :/

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok
A) it works with the BBS=KH1 plot. Riku worked with Malificent to get Kairi, Terra working with Malificent to get Aqua

B) If she was being held somewhere, it might explain why we haven't seen her yet (it would give away the fact shes in trouble)

I agree with you know that you explained it! I'm with you 100%! :thumbup::thumbsup:

DaCapo4

I agree, I think that's a possiability right there, S.E. is good at keeping stuff like that from leaking out.

Damn you S.E.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

I think that Aqua seems like a tough character, someone who would be harder to capture than Kairi. Maybe thats all the more reason for Terra to want Malicifent's help. But IMO, Aqua isn't what he's after. We haven't seen more about Aqua because SE wants to cause a conspiracy~

D

Dexter

Obvousley Ven and Aqua are the most in trouble because MX want's to rape Ven, while Yensid wants to rape Aqua. It dosn't look good for either of them...//

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well Ven looks like he has a hit out on him. I don't think Aqua is going to be in to much danger because in games a girl character is one of 2 things
1. A badass who can kill everything in her way and still look good do'n it
or
2. A girly girl who can't fight.
Sexist I know but truth it is. Aqua looks like she'll be fine but Ven looks like he'll be the little boy in distress.lol
bowchickawowwow

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra and Maleficent are working together...How do we know that Terra is automatically doing evil? How does everyone know that Maleficent isn't doing good?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Terra and Maleficent are working together...How do we know that Terra is automatically doing evil? How does everyone know that Maleficent isn't doing good?

lol, yes that hasta be wats going on.

Malificant- "Terra quickly, we must head down to the orphanage and feed all the starving children"
Terra- "YAY!!!!!!!!"
Ven- "Um... aren't we supposed to be looking for MX??? o_O"

anyway, i HIGHLY doubt Malecficant is doing sumthin nice XD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ven gets targeted and if Aqua and Terra are his friends, then they get targeted to and yes, they could all be in trouble and about the Maleficent scan, are you sure he's not there to fight for something or is he really with her? Ooh, that'd be..like somewhat intriguing! Ah, never mind. :p

Ultima Scorpio

Yeah, Terra could be making a bargain with Maleficent in order to protect someone (or someones). We don't know for sure that he's committing a crime, and he seems to have a "kinship" with Ven, seeing as he and Ven called each other friends after Ven supposedly saved him.

And Ven and Aqua seem to have a strong friendship (from what we can vaguely tell). So...Ven is in trouble, yes. But probably not because of Terra. DS and MX, anyone?

Aqua is really kind of neutral right now seeing as how we don't know hardly anything about her.

Stars

リク
the only person that seems to be possibly in trouble, is Ven... he's been the target for most of the beatings so far... I don't know why Ven would be in trouble but it just seems like he is in my mind. I wouldn't say Aqua was in trouble because she has hardly been talked about and hasn't even been shown in Birth By Sleep yet.

Yeah, Terra could be making a bargain with Maleficent in order to protect someone (or someones). We don't know for sure that he's committing a crime, and he seems to have a "kinship" with Ven, seeing as he and Ven called each other friends after Ven supposedly saved him.

I agree with what both of them said. Maybe Terra using darkness which Maleficient give him to protect his friends.
More like Ven is in trouble, bcoz Mx and DS is after him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back