• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Pink Agarcius possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

organiztion_17

In order to get the premium cap you have to hit the pink agarcius 100 times while it's under the stop spell. Ragnarok is probably the best way to do this. But with that attack moved to the triangle button on 1.5 Remix, when you press it wouldn't Donald and Goofy begin attacking as well and decrease the hit count making the premium cap unobtainable. So for anyone who has the Japanese version of the game does this happen when you use Ragnarok on the pink agarcius? I like I do and get everything when I play a video game so I want to know if I can get the premium cap.

Wow just realized I've been spelling and pronouncing it all wrong. It's Agaricus not Agarcius.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The key is to cast Aeroga and have Goofy with MP gift and yourself with ethers. Cast Stopaga and use ragnorak. Then bash it till you can use ragnorak again. Rinse and repeat.

Aeroga will with the extra hits. Donald and Goofy will not attack unless instructed. Triangle commands in 1.5 remix should activate the special rather than command D&G to attack

[video=youtube;nU-UyKwjuJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-UyKwjuJU&html5=1[/video]

AlbertJ

Awards
I have been having the same problem. And even when I press triangle when the Ragnarok option appears, Donald and Goofy still attack.

Sorakh212

Awards
So what does this do exactly I mean apart from all the money and items? I've never even heard of this, then again I did played the regular versions and never did try the final mix versions.

AlbertJ

Awards
So what does this do exactly I mean apart from all the money and items? I've never even heard of this, then again I did played the regular versions and never did try the final mix versions.

Hitting it enough times will give you rare items needed for synthesis. You can't get them anywhere else in the game, just like the other new enemies added in Final Mix.

Sorakh212

Awards
Man seriously?!?! I didn't think it got that nit picky in FM. I mean yeah it adds challenge, but you can only get them from getting 100 hits on the pink agaricus? Sounds tough.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah neither did I. I watched the video above and thought "When can you do this? I've never done this!" xD I guess that's what we get for them not releasing the FM's outside of Japan before.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Lol at it's little dance. :3
I'm also interested, can you select the last command slot to activate Ragnarok, or is it gone in 1.5?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm also interested, can you select the last command slot to activate Ragnarok, or is it gone in 1.5?
The last command is now given to "Summons". Ragnarock is now activated by pressing "Triangle"

And, yes, it is possible to do this.
[video=youtube_share;FsdIVmsRES0]http://youtu.be/FsdIVmsRES0[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The last command is now given to "Summons". Ragnarock is now activated by pressing "Triangle"

And, yes, it is possible to do this. (19:20)
[video=youtube_share;FsdIVmsRES0]http://youtu.be/FsdIVmsRES0[/video]

nquinn

And, yes, it is possible to do this. (19:20)

You missed the point. This video has the hit count end at around 63. The question is can you get to 100 with Donald and Goofy attacking when you use Ragnarok.

TheFelineFive

Don't forget to cast Aero on yourself! If the Ragnarok ability doesn't show up right away I try to get some attacks in until I see it. You should be able to execute it about 3 times before the mushroom comes to. Make sure your Mp is at it's fullest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back