• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I would be really afraid if I was a villain in the KH series since I knew there was more to it than what meets the eye, normally anyway. If i was a villain in another series I would probably pee my pants seeing that there is a midget with way too much hair gel trying to kill me with a giant key with mickey mouse' head dangling off the end. Only after i was dead would I know that I made a mistake ^^;;;;;;

ruinandchaos85

Lol, true, even so, some of the stupider ones didn't even care(Oogie), and the more powerful ones were all like, "bring it on!"(Hades).

Really, to someone like Hook or Clayton, if they knew it's power, they'd be scared. Others, like Ursula or Jafar, would covet its power and think, "He's just a kid, I can steal it from him." Then you have the Hades, who actually is more powerful than Sora. He is a god after all.

Simply put the legend of the keyblade is intimidating only to those that are weak. No one in their right mind is intimidated by Sora and his clown shoes, keyblade or no. Of course, like I said before, that just makes him all the more dangerous.

Last edited:

Azerty

^ That is true. All XIII members of the Organization took him on and said "bring it!" and even most of the Disney villains weren't afraid to take him on.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That has nothing to do with the Keyblade and everything to do with them underestimating Sora.
The Org and particularly Members 1-6 knew the Keyblade's powers because they were around in BBS.
They just mocked Sora specifically.
Noticed how Saix ran away from Riku? Mmyeah.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
is it me, or is it true that for some reason all the villians that have a chance at some point in the game to finish of the hero pull a stupid and let him live/retaliate/reach for the superior and obviously deadly weapon and blast/stab/pwn them in the face? >_<

Mikoto-Cat

No. Unless it's this kind of giant key.
1812384784_6de0db7e2d_b.jpg

Now that's just plain freaky

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I would be scared if all of a sudden sora came out of nowere in final form w/ oblivian and firir, i would be running like hell

MegamanX1331

I'll have to try to beat Terra with the Sweet Memories now. That would be great....heh heh.

ruinandchaos85

Well that and they are Disney villainsl,not the smartest of villains!

Well, Maleficient, Hades, Jafar, and Scar were quite intelligent. After all they actually defeated they're heroes. Hubris was what killed them in the end.

And well, Sora never defeated Hades, only "foiled" his schemes, and I doubt Sora would've beaten Malificient(first fight) without Beast(storyline-wise). Jafar and Scar, well, being smart isn't going stop Sora bashing you in the head with a keyblade.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Considering how many things Sora has killed with the keyblade, I think the villains could learn to be afraid of it. V_V;;

ruinandchaos85

Heartless don't count, they're the equivalent of underlings. And everyone knows they're expendable. And afraid of the keyblade.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Heartless don't count, they're the equivalent of underlings. And everyone knows they're expendable. And afraid of the keyblade.

Actually, heartless do count. They're things that Sora is destroying with the keyblade. I have no idea why they wouldn't count.

And they go after Sora and the keyblade despite that fear. I'm pretty sure Sora wouldn't be able to kill them if they didn't pop out of nowhere and start attacking him.

ruinandchaos85

it was a joke. Sorta.

It's because they're expendable they don't count. The "bosses" don't care about heartless dying because they're expendable and they can just summon more. Hence, hubris is the reason why the heartless don't count. They're deaths don't affect the mentality of the villains.

Let's not the forget that heartless are "instinctively" afraid of the keyblade, and they "instinctively" go after it. There is no thought process, no intimidation, they just do what they do, and feel what they feel.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The key wouldnt frighten me as much as the giant hind-leg walking dog and speech impared duck the weilder is running at me with. XD

Zeffphyr

The only one that i would be intimidated by is
'A Crossing of Two' from KH2FM+ after you
beat Roxas in The World That Never Was.
Look it up on the site, it's freaking sweet :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back