• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

I mean, it's a giant key after all. I'm just wondering, if you were like a villain in the Kingdom Hearts series, would the Keyblade intimidate you?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Knowing it's strength and powers, hell yeah it would, to an extent of course.

As goofy looking as it is that thing is powerful.
If the heartless fear is I think I would too >_>

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
No. Unless it's this kind of giant key.
1812384784_6de0db7e2d_b.jpg

Azerty

Knowing it's strength and powers, hell yeah it would, to an extent of course.

As goofy looking as it is that thing is powerful.
If the heartless fear is I think I would too >_>

Even knowing about the powers of the Keyblade, I don't think I would be intimidated by it. Especially the Kingdom Key. :toungesmile:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Its more than just a giant key T_T. It can shoot magic, and can sometimes be really sharp

ruinandchaos85

No, but that just makes it all the more dangerous. In any case, the KK is about as intimidating as Sora's clown shoes.

Cissy

Bronze Member
If I had a weapon of my own? Probably not. I mean, I'd stab that mofo first, man.

If I was defenseless, then yeah. It's shape isn't terrifying, but it's metal; it could bash my head open.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Even knowing about the powers of the Keyblade, I don't think I would be intimidated by it. Especially the Kingdom Key. :toungesmile:

Mention that to Xemnas XD~

Well it also depends on the form at the time; keychaings and such.
But like you said it's not all that scary.

However I do see what Cissy is saying, being defenseless would change the situation entirely.

ruinandchaos85

I suppose if you were regular defenseless person vs a kid with a keyblade, you prolly would be intimidated.

However, if you were a Disney villain, who normally are quite twisted and evil, Sora would be nothing more than a kid with a bat.

Cicero

Visionary
Dude, Sweet Memories scares the living daylight out of me. Or whatever that expression is supposed to mean. Its all flowery and takes away your items!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I suppose if you were regular defenseless person vs a kid with a keyblade, you prolly would be intimidated.

However, if you were a Disney villain, who normally are quite twisted and evil, Sora would be nothing more than a kid with a bat.

only the Disney Villains were the ones that knew what the Keyblade was and thus feared it the most XD

C

Colours

It's quite intimidating, knowing what it will do to you.
-I would go no where near it.----->

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
NOT AT ALL!!!! I mean, look at other square enix characters: cloud: BIG F***IN SWORD, Sephiroth: even BIGGER sword, Auron: tight a$$ blade.
At least riku tries to intimidate is enemies. I mean, can that fairly be called a keyblade? more like a sword from pure hatred!
So with all that, the keyblade overall is not an intimidating weapon, unless ur one weakness in the whole world is someone who can open doors >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back