• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It won't cut too well, yeah, but it'll definitely leave wounds, assumably puncture or penetrating wounds. Ouch.

We're discussing how Sora's massive and dangerous magic-spewing Keyblade fails to mortify the villains of KH.

Those are in my own, personal terms, though.

It probably did cause a bit of fear in a few villains to a degree, but perhaps the desire to wield this said powerful object out-weighed the fear, especially seeing Sora as it's wielder. If fear is a response to threats and/or danger, then some villains did experience fear.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well, if the people knew what it could do, then yeah, I guess it would be intimidating.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i don't think ansem feared the keyblade either. in fact, i think he belittled sora, so to speak. he was just gonna wipe him off the face of the earth, with one little smack and a shout of "SUBMIT!!!"

Ren

adios motherfucker
Quote George Bush - in the name of god America will have its revenge.

its all relative.

I knew I hated that guy for a reason.

So penises or anything resembling one is naturally intimidating/scary?

Okay gotcha.

Most weapons are very phallic. :>
xtnshun153954.jpg

I'm scared of these, too.

Okay I'll stop messing around now.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
looks wise the kingdom key has no intimidation but power wise hell yes it scary but if your going for a keyblade that looks intimidateing I would pick the ultima weapon from KH2 that thing looks deadly

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This thread seems to be more of a disussion thread than anything else.
Should it be moved?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe to the KH1 section since it has very little to do with FoKH. But it might die soon so there might not be much need.

Azerty

Maybe to the KH1 section since it has very little to do with FoKH. But it might die soon so there might not be much need.

Was this suppose to go in the KH1 section? Cause if it was, then I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong section. Because, you know, there isn't a general KH forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back