• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the Keyblade...Intimidating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

There are politics in Kingdom Hearts?

Just like family, politics in Kingdom Hearts doesn't exist. I mean, does anyone remember Sora's mother? She was in the first KH and got one line and never returned.

Cissy

Bronze Member
We're discussing how Sora's massive and dangerous magic-spewing Keyblade fails to mortify the villains of KH.

Those are in my own, personal terms, though.

Azerty

We're discussing how Sora's massive and dangerous magic-spewing Keyblade fails to mortify the villains of KH.

Those are in my own, personal terms, though.

Because certain Keyblades don't look that intimidating. I mean, the Kingdom Key wouldn't intimidated me. :laugh:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, it is being wielded by Sora. His Keyblade, apparently, is not that intimidating.

However...

With certain supplements, like the "keychains", he can further enhance his skill and performance, thus rendering his opponents in utter shock and awe.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well...

TLS: My Keyblade's much bigger than yours! My Keyblade walks right through the door! With a feeling so pure! It's got you screaming back for more!

Sora: [stares at Spellbinder] :'<

lol @ phallic imagery.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd be quite afraid if someone was charging at me with a blunt/sharp object of that size.

ruinandchaos85

I'd be quite afraid if someone was charging at me with a blunt/sharp object of that size.

Yeah, but you're a defenseless person. Not an immortal God or a uber Witch. Heck, you're not even a pirate. Or are you?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Phallic imagery? You kid, Karate. There's nothing sexual about it.

Seriously. I usually ignore your shenanigans and brush them off as petty attempts at attention, but that's a bit much. Apparently, you have no modesty. I shouldn't have put that much faith in you.

Anyway. Back on topic.

Personally, if the Keyblade were, let's say, like Terra's, all big and metal and heavy, then I would be very afraid of it.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Yeah, but you're a defenseless person. Not an immortal God or a uber Witch. Heck, you're not even a pirate. Or are you?

I am quite sure it is very possible for men with swords to be afraid of other men with swords.
Thus, defenseless or not, my logic stands.

LS's keyblade is a very phallic keyblade indeed.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Phallic imagery? You kid, Karate. There's nothing sexual about it.

Please tell me you're joking. You haven't noticed any phallic imagery in KH?

Ampallang. [This is before I tell you what an ampallang is and what it resembles in KH]

Seriously. I usually ignore your shenanigans and brush them off as petty attempts at attention, but that's a bit much. Apparently, you have no modesty. I shouldn't have put that much faith in you.

Attention? What the fuck is up with people today. Seriously, this shit is annoying. What is is? "Be twat-mongers to Karate" day?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ren said:
I am quite sure it is very possible for men with swords to be afraid of other men with swords.
Thus, defenseless or not, my logic stands.

LS's keyblade is a very phallic keyblade indeed.
So penises or anything resembling one is naturally intimidating/scary?

Okay gotcha.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
that thing doesn't even look sharp. i don't understand the logic of cutting something with it. but, it's kingdom hearts, and i've been standing by that a long time now.

you have a shield, and the keyblade is useless. thats why, when sora turns evil in kingdom hearts XIII, goofy is there. TO SAVE THE DAY!

Azerty

that thing doesn't even look sharp. i don't understand the logic of cutting something with it. but, it's kingdom hearts, and i've been standing by that a long time now.

you have a shield, and the keyblade is useless. thats why, when sora turns evil in kingdom hearts XIII, goofy is there. TO SAVE THE DAY!

LOL, funny how you said it doesn't look sharp. Certain Keyblades look sharp. But the default Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, isn't sharp looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back