• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Sora superior to Mickey as a keyblade warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
She's still a potential wielder...that has to be counted as well if we rank keyblade wielders.

Why do you think I put her last, huh? Because in a real fight even Xion would own her badly...lol.

Also Xion knows howw to use magic, has some keyblade, and possibly transform.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
She's still a potential wielder...that has to be counted as well if we rank keyblade wielders.

Why do you think I put her last, huh? Because in a real fight even Xion would own her badly...lol.

Well that's a little harsh. But all too true.

Ronove

No, Aqua is ????? tier. She's had tons of time in the ROD to grow stronger, but how strong we have no idea.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, one thing is for sure...in the ranking "who killed the most heartless" Aqua HAS to be first place...*ggg*

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well, one thing is for sure...in the ranking "who killed the most heartless" Aqua HAS to be first place...*ggg*

Well it's either between Aqua or Sora. In KH2 Sora must have killed a hell of a lot of Heartless to make that Kingdom Hearts, including the Battle of 1000 Heartless or whatever. I know Aqua was in the RoD but that doesn't mean she was constantly being attacked by Heartless without periods of break.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well it's either between Aqua or Sora. In KH2 Sora must have killed a hell of a lot of Heartless to make that Kingdom Hearts, including the Battle of 1000 Heartless or whatever. I know Aqua was in the RoD but that doesn't mean she was constantly being attacked by Heartless without periods of break.

That Kingdom Hearts was already made to a great deal by Roxas and Xion, mostly Roxas though...Sora just had to "provide" the last third or so to it.

Aqua being relentlessly attacked is even pretty high probable, heartless are drawn to the keyblade and hearts who are strong and/or have much light, three criteria Aqua fulfills all.
- She has a keyblade
- her heart is strong
- her heart has much light in it (in fact enough to be considered "second hand"-x-blade material).

Megavoltage

Awards
Here's my own tier list. I felt bad about putting Riku so low but I'm expecting him to become much more powerful in DDD.

Dark God Cthulhu Tier: Xehanort
Elder God Tier: King Mickey, Terra, Aqua
God Tier: Eraqus- He was defeated by Terra, that's why I put him a rank lower
Great Tier: Sora, Ventus, Vanitas
Badass Dual Wielding Tier: Roxas- Defeated Riku, Riku won the second round only because he used the power of AnsemSoD, power Riku doesn't have anymore. That's why I put Roxas a rank higher than Riku even though he lost the fight.

Good Tier: Riku
Decent Tier: Xion
Meh tier: Kairi

wii.red24

Well hypothetycially speaking mickey is the king and sora is the keyblades chosen one however king mickey has had much more expeiernce then sora in the art of war hell he was kickin ass back in the keyblade wars and well he is the king so yes i would say king mickey.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Shouldn't Vanitas be higher. The first two times he faced aqua, she nearly lost, the first time she could barely walk, and he just jumped up right after. The 2nd time, she just passed out and he left, suggesting both times he didnt go all out. By that logic, Ven should be higher too, because he was the only one who ever actually beat Van one on one

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Shouldn't Vanitas be higher. The first two times he faced aqua, she nearly lost, the first time she could barely walk, and he just jumped up right after. The 2nd time, she just passed out and he left, suggesting both times he didnt go all out. By that logic, Ven should be higher too, because he was the only one who ever actually beat Van one on one

It's of course always a matter of perspective and all those "tier-placings" were made up by everyone's own opinion, so why don't you make one yourself as well. ;)

I don't know where you got though that Aqua "nearly" lost. Vanitas was overconfident both times (Radiant Garden and Neverland) and while Aqua surely was a bit exhausted (Vanitas has superhuman endurance and resistance to pain because of the Unversed and therefore IS a tough opponent and is ranked mostly in the same tier as Ventus and Sora), she actually kicked his ass both times.
Ventus was the one however who faced Vanitas's strongest form alone and won, yep, that's true. ^__^

bgizzles45

Yen Sid claimed that Sora nor Riku is as good as Mickey when it comes to wielding the keyblade...So I would say no.

Vexdon

umm.....

God Tier: Xehanort, Eraqus, Yen Sid

Great Tier: Mickey, Aqua, ,Terra, Riku (?), Roxas (only saying this because he had the power of two Keyblade Masters in him), otherwise he'd be on the

Good Tier: Ventus, Sora, Xion (since she absorbed Sora's memories, it follows that they're around the same level)

Meh Tier: Kairi

What exactly makes Riku better than Sora?? Sora has shown more strength on more levels and is strong without having to resort to darkness

Vexdon

Well hypothetycially speaking mickey is the king and sora is the keyblades chosen one however king mickey has had much more expeiernce then sora in the art of war hell he was kickin ass back in the keyblade wars and well he is the king so yes i would say king mickey.

when/where was this stated?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
when/where was this stated?

Never, it is also totally ridiculous and untrue since the Keyblade War took place more than thousand years before even Master Xehanort was born.
This war is a legend no one of the so far known characters experienced.

Also, try not to double-post, there's an edit button for adding stuff to your post. ;)

Vexdon

Never, it is also totally ridiculous and untrue since the Keyblade War took place more than thousand years before even Master Xehanort was born.
This war is a legend no one of the so far known characters experienced.

Also, try not to double-post, there's an edit button for adding stuff to your post. ;)

yeah sorry about that...i tend to respond to quotes sometimes before scanning if there is anything else i would like to put my two cents in....But uhh i noticed there some secret cut scenes i apparently havent seen i didnt know if maybe that was something i missed

wii.red24

@ Vexdon actually i made a mistake Riku is the chosen wielder because, Terra selected him sora was never meant to have the keyblade but he acquaired it through his pure heart or whatver shit disney wants u to believe anyway getting back to my statment if Riku was the chosen wielder chosen by terra this elimates sora as a true master so techainally King Mickey is better bcuz soras not an option since hes not even the chosen one riku was.-- or riku could be the better weilder if there was a King Mickey VS riku thread. and here is the video to show[video=youtube;g8o97ipytSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8o97ipytSM&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back