• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is miley cyrus...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I blame Disney more for whoring her. And I blame her for whoring herself.

WOAAAAAAAAAH

Wolfedogg

God, I hate her so badly. She's only a way for her father to gain popularity again in that god-awful show of hers. She's just as talented as Britney Spear's sister.

Rix

:)
Awards
God, I hate her so badly. She's only a way for her father to gain popularity again in that god-awful show of hers. She's just as talented as Britney Spear's sister.

Who got pregnant in a young age....

Blackcat

Ok.I like Miley she isnt a bad person,
She can sing,its just the songs she picks or writes,arent that great.
Mostly all of her fans are little kids,teens do not like her .
Its cause of her stupid songs,and if youve noticed shes trying to make her songs sound more "rock" so that the teens would start liking her more.
her acting i dont really think its that good,i think shes just acting like her normal self just reading words off of paper.
She is a good girl shes not bad or anything.
Though most of her fans are little kids ,not teens that can do more, she has to be able to get the parents approvel before anything is bought , in merchandise wise.
But over all she is a good person,an ok singer,a hard working girl,and
a trying to be actress

K

kingdomfighter5

Miley is a good person. She only made one mistake and apologized in People's Magazine [Good Morning America] She's a good singer if your talking about Miley Cyrus. Miley writes her songs for herself. Hannah Montana: YUCK! Those songs are terrible. Her dad writes those for real little kids. I sorta feel bad for her but she does it for money. Miley Cyrus-Good. Hannah Montana- Terrible. Woa!!!!! I just notice your age I hope that's not your age because your screen name. Where do kids learn these things. I, yes, did use those words but I heard my parents say them torward each other. You do know though that this KH not HM.

Her dad doesnt right the Hannah Montanna songs disney writers do you can see it in the credits. BUt i would have to agree that The Miley Cyrus stuff is very good. I enjoy it. ....

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
She can't sing, she's not hott, and she's just a fad that (hopefully) will fade sooon. But, unfortunately, there's something called naive 4th grade girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back