• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is miley cyrus...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
She's really making the impression to be "daddy's little princess" by now. =/

I don't know if that's a bad thing, but I agree that she seems to be a little overrated.

However I don't think all that fangirlsm around her is all that bad either. At least they've got someone they can look up to.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Even though her singing and acting aren't that good and of course the mistake with Vanity Fair, but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. But some of her actions are giving her a bad reputation.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Anybody can say anything about her because they have opinions. In my opinion, I think she's "okay" I guess. I mean she's a human being like all of us. Anyway, I mean I know alot of people that would be like "Oh my god, Miley's so stupid. She's a poser and she... (not going on but you get the idea) and I remember I was on the subway station and I was trying to read a book and this guy and his friends were talking about rather loudly what they hate and I remembered Miley was mentioned and he said something like, "You know who reeks in showbiz? Miley Cyrus. Her pop music gives me an extreme headache and when she's Hannah Montana, she sounds like this (imitates Miley Cyrus but has apparently a very cracked voice) "It's the best of both worlds! And I was telling my younger sister to turn off the TV because she (Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana) gives a me a headache! Have you heard anything worse in your entire life!?!'" I mean I know it's mean to like laugh at that but at the same it's understandable. I'm not surprised there are people who hate her. It was obvious after Hilary Duff left.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Lol! I don't know why people like or hate her but I think they don't because they think she's just performing and is very how do I say it? Poppy. Okay, anyway, I don't really like her because although her singing is a-okay. I just don't think she appeals to me as other singers who would work harder then her, if you know what I mean. I mean she's on Disney Channel and stuff and I watch that but only because I like--never mind but I think she's just popular with the little girls because she's on Hannah Montana and they like Hannah Montana and others hate her for many different reasons.

A

Azrael

She can't sing for crap, but I guess she's alright of a person as a celebrity for now...she needs to pack it in..no more singing!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

DON'T TELL MY HEART
MY ACHY BREAKY HEART
I JUST DON'T THINK YOU'D UNDERSTAND

...etc. Nah, Miley isn't that good of a singer. I wouldn't say she was bad, she's just... average. And I can't help feeling most of her fame is due to her father.

<3

this is easily said, as some young actors take pride in their life through the
wealth of their parents. Although not actors, the best example are those Sweet 16 girls

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
OK. If you listened to the Kids Choice Awards 2008, her singing was horrible. That is her true voice without the sound enhancers(you know how they enhance it on TV and on her albums) i think shes a horrible person. There are rumors that she is pregnant also. I think she actually is, though. Miley Cyrus=The Next Britney Spears. its all a matter of time before she takes off her clothes on stage.

D

dash

miley cyrus (destiny hope cyrus) sucks at singing:thumbdown:! shes good on the shows but u should hear her live! she should not be famous. she also made fun of selena gomez and demi lovato on the internet! i hate her! so yes shes a bad person.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Lovely how a lot of you think she is bad merely because you hate her singing. If you don't like her singing, it is but your opinion. Not a fact. Her concerts and CDs sell like wildfire. She is every little girl's role model. Her show has pretty high ratings. In short, she is successful. So telling her not to sing when it brings in a load of cash? You're just being difficult.

A

Audo

Alright, I haven't read the rest of the thread because I'm just that Rebellious.
But no she isn't a bad person, but that doesn't make her a good singer.
Her voice, personality, singing, acting is like death to my ears, eyes, etc.
She is the epitome of childhood evil.
And her fans... yeah... don't get me started on her fans.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I think that she sucks at singing, but that doesn't make her a "bad" person. Just that she should pack up and give up singing.

As much as her concerts and CDs sell like wildfire, I can't help but feel bad for the people who see her as an idol.

Then again, maybe I just feel bad for them because I think that something's messed up with this generation, but hey, what do *I* know?

LIAR LIAR

In a couple months she'll be replaced by some other generic kid from Disney.

Doesn't matter how much talent they have as much as it is how much the media hypes them up.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Let me say this.
If I could make millions by singing and dancing for girls and giving them a role-model that is pretty sucky.

I would in a heartbeat.

I can;t judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back