• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kairi an official Disney Princess?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@ Turn

Yeah agreed just saying they never fit the bill not saying there couldn't ever be a Chinese Princess, but her just no for that matter she wasn't even royal as we all know.

Same thing for Tiana(loved that movie, and I am black) just felt like a poor excuse to bill her as a black princess.

Oh well though cause it's not that serious.

But Tiana married royalty.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Disney Princesses are characters that are currently featured in the Disney Princess franchise. The franchise is now comprised of ten female protagonists from ten different Walt Disney animated films who are either royal by birth, royal by marriage, or considered a "princess" due to their significant portrayal of heroinism in their film.
Take it how you will.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Ethnic Woman

You could have let me be right :( lol

Oh well I'm not going to make a big deal about it though.

@ Sign

I understand it is what it is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You could have let me be right :( lol

No, not really. :)

Oh well I'm not going to make a big deal about it though.

tumblr_lxll1xQvaq1qfoshq.gif

sasuke 189

Wait, how the hell is any Disney Princess before 1989 ( Minus Cinderella in the sequals) heroic?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, how the hell is any Disney Princess before 1989 ( Minus Cinderella in the sequals) heroic?
Did you read the full thing?

The Disney Princesses are characters that are currently featured in the Disney Princess franchise. The franchise is now comprised of ten female protagonists from ten different Walt Disney animated films who are either royal by birth, royal by marriage, or considered a "princess" due to their significant portrayal of heroinism in their film.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
thinking about having her as a disney princess makes my spine shiver.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Nope, but if they actually forced the princess thing with her more in the game, like if se was really a princess, plus if she actually manges to take up her sword in KH3 i feel like her popularity would rise. If she get enough of a female following you never know she may become a disney princess, but if disney ever did focus on her, i feel that might upset the game as a whole.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think the reason Disney says some people are princesses by doing heroic actions is for the sake of children. This way, the children can feel that they too are princesses if they act with morals of a heroine. I would advise against Disney selling the bill to girls that in order to ever be a princess you have to be as lucky as Kate was <_<

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
She was born in Radiant Garden. Her and her grandmother had access to the library in Radiant Garden's castle. Never know.

Never been stated whether Radiant Garden housed a 'royal family' of sorts, so that rules out Kairi's heritage for now. And Kairi hasn't done anything heroic in the series. So by Disney's standard, she isn't the Official Princess.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Never been stated whether Radiant Garden housed a 'royal family' of sorts, so that rules out Kairi's heritage for now. And Kairi hasn't done anything heroic in the series. So by Disney's standard, she isn't the Official Princess.

Did arourra do anything heroic, or cinderella really, what your definition of heroic for a princess, they all cant be like rapunzel with a frying pan.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Did arourra do anything heroic, or cinderella really, what your definition of heroic for a princess, they all cant be like rapunzel with a frying pan.

Aroura and Cinderella married the Prince. They are effectively Princesses.

So there are three ways to become one. Heritage, Heroism or leeching off a man's heritage like the woman she is.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Aroura and Cinderella married the Prince. They are effectively Princesses.

So there are three ways to become one. Heritage, Heroism or leeching off a man's heritage like the woman she is.

So is sora a prince becasue he's a hero
Ileanred from disney that being hero comes from the strenght of your heart. In this game every important chracter has a strong heart, so they are all princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back