• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kairi an official Disney Princess?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
By who, the keyblade community, your family ,the world

How about logic?

Sora is not a Prince. He's a 'hero', but not a Prince. And we all know that much that yes, a strong heart means they fare better against the darkness. However...

It doesn't mean they have 'heroic' qualities. Otherwise, Maleficent would be considered a heroine because of her strong heart.

So yeah. I'll use logic and deduce that Kairi hasn't done any of those three things. She's not a hero. She's not of royalty (from what we've seen) and she's not a woman... I mean Leech... I mean, married to a Prince.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
How about logic?

Sora is not a Prince. He's a 'hero', but not a Prince. And we all know that much that yes, a strong heart means they fare better against the darkness. However...

It doesn't mean they have 'heroic' qualities. Otherwise, Maleficent would be considered a heroine because of her strong heart.

So yeah. I'll use logic and deduce that Kairi hasn't done any of those three things. She's not a hero. She's not of royalty (from what we've seen) and she's not a woman... I mean Leech... I mean, married to a Prince.

So why is mulan a princess? or Alice?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So why is mulan a princess? or Alice?

Alice isn't officially a princess, but Disney has included her in their Disney Princess lineup occasionally...perhaps putting the Queen of Hearts in her place was enough justification for Disney???

Shinjuku

Entrapment
For Mulan the only reason is because Disney's backwards logic because if that's all it takes then my god there should be many more Princesses then what we have(even though there are a good number).

kupo1121

Awards
For Mulan the only reason is because Disney's backwards logic because if that's all it takes then my god there should be many more Princesses then what we have(even though there are a good number).

Well, it depends. If Disney classifies "heroism" as saving your entire country from a madman who has his own army with only the help of a few others, then sure, I guess Mulan is quite special because I don't know many other woman who do that on a daily basis o_O

Angi3

who knows...the idea is interesting....it'd be cool if she was, if not, oh well.......for all we know, the official pple might be discussing this RIGHT NOW :)

choco-pocky

No, Kairi is not an official Disney Princess and I do not think I would want her to become an official Disney Princess because of how much marketing the Disney Princesses get. I really cannot imagine a Kairi barbie doll, which gives me the shivers just thinking about it. Although if I had to choose, I would rather have Kairi be the next Disney Princess than Sophia.

Awards
I doubt they're considering making her one. She's not a lead heroine of a popular, fairytale-esque movie
, she's not a princess or savior of a country, and she's not really theirs, so to speak. If they were going to focus on her more, I feel like they would have. They don't focus on Kingdom Hearts merchandise, much, either, I think, so...

Goddard

Because in the grander scope of things, Kingdom Hearts isn't that well known. I haven't heard of Disney making much hype over a Kingdom Hearts game since II.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Because in the grander scope of things, Kingdom Hearts isn't that well known. I haven't heard of Disney making much hype over a Kingdom Hearts game since II.

Kingdom Hearts have dropped in popularity since II and there are other, much more profitable IPs for Disney to put marketing into. Plus it seems they are bent on bringing Mickey back to popularity, so it make sense to focus on the rumoured sequel.

mooglekupor

Awards
Can someone send a link about who Sophia is?

Despite the fact that Kairi isnt an official Disney Princess, it would be interesting to see her achieve that title by making her appear in a Disney movie. Maybe not with the same anime look with the same name, but generally with the same character.
@Chrono Mizaki true but sine KHIII is infamous for its prolonging release date, right before its release would be a good time to advertise.

kupo1121

Awards
Can someone send a link about who Sophia is?

Despite the fact that Kairi isnt an official Disney Princess, it would be interesting to see her achieve that title by making her appear in a Disney movie. Maybe not with the same anime look with the same name, but generally with the same character.
@Chrono Mizaki true but sine KHIII is infamous for its prolonging release date, right before its release would be a good time to advertise.

Emma Gray: Disney Princess Sofia: Is the Preschool Princess an Improvement?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Kingdom Hearts have dropped in popularity since II and there are other, much more profitable IPs for Disney to put marketing into. Plus it seems they are bent on bringing Mickey back to popularity, so it make sense to focus on the rumoured sequel.

only it's not a sequel and they could still do more marketing for the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back