• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man - Live Action Movie Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: Iron Man

I'm planning to go see this tomorrow for a date, and I had 1 question

How are the fight/action scenes?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery

Let me put it this way; You will get to second base, at the very least.

In all seriousness, they are very good. The fit well in with the plotline and conflicts, and they are simply beautiful.

captain

Bronze Member

Amazing movie! B-rated hero makes five star movie, compared to Spider-man movies. It completly blew my expectations! :thumbsup:
By the way, sit through the credits (just a few minutes) if you wanna see Sam Jackson.
Marvel made a great movie all by themselves! The Incredible Hulk (i now know) will also be amazing!
Also, Jarvis is the coolest in the movie! (But that's all I can say)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Amazing movie! B-rated hero makes five star movie, compared to Spider-man movies. It completly blew my expectations! :thumbsup:
Actually, Iron Man is an A list superhero. He's one third of Marvel's trinity, the other two being Thor and Captain America.

He may not be well known to you, but that's due to your ignorance.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I still didn't get the chance to see this yet, but from what I hear, this movie will be awesome. Iron Man's one of my favorite Marvel characters, good thing the film didn't dissapoint. First this and then the Dark Knight, theaters will be epic this summer.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Yeah, the movie was very well done. The special affects were great and the overall plot fit in perfectly. The acting was fine as well. Finally, a super hero movie I actually enjoyed in a good while.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery

I'm so mad I didn't see this movie yet! I was gonna go see it Friday but the times it was viewing screwed me over! I'm gonna go see it next Saturday but since you guys say it has good fight-scenes, how is the humor?

Funny, socially relevent, original, and perfect for Tony Stark. I will say this, the man is good at what he does.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

The movie actually did a lot better than expected. It was the second-best premiere ever for a nonsequel. btw for some of you who have seen the movie, dont put that stuff up there -.- some ppl still havent seen it. Remember... spoilers boxes... >.> even if you dont know how to use them well, like me =/

Alpha_Sonix

This completly pwned Spiderman 3 and 2 out of the water, on par with 1. Anyway it was a great movie, did anyone see the trailers with it? I just saw Indiana Jones, The Incredible Hulk and some other movies I didn't care about, though I didn't see The Dark Knight trailer:thumbdown:.

I liked this movie. A lot. Not the best superhero movie ever, but pretty dang close. I liked the action, plot, and humor. I also liked the hints at other marvel things.

Overall, a great movie.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

I havent seen it yet but I might see it tommorow or maybe Friday.

afrobutt

Silver Member

Just got back from it (that's a lie, it's been like 2 hours), great movie

Good mix of humor, action, and a tiny ounce of romance.

Only thing was the computer voice assistant thing (wow, I've forgotten already.). Every time I heard that thing, I was like

The sexiest man you will ever know said:
"You know... that would be so much better if it was an angry black guy."

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com

though I didn't see The Dark Knight trailer:thumbdown:.

I did lol.

It's funny cause before we saw the movie me and my friends were talking about Samuel L. Jackson on Chappelles Show and then I was like "Hey guys we have to stay after the credits....Samuel L. Jackson comes up" and they were like "HAHA yeah right" and when he did they were like "omg wtf?".

haha

but yeah good movie.
I can't think of anything wrong with it. =/

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Okay, even though I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm CONVINCED that maybe Iron Man will beat The Dark Knight in box office numbers and reviews.

Well, maybe not. But yeah, you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back