• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man - Live Action Movie Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
Re: Iron Man

they are releasing more than 2 movies a year. Trust me lol i stay on top of things. Anyway, we'll see what happens with the whole scheme of things. I'll be updating with more info on my coming soon thread

Apparently MARVEL STUDIOS is realeasing 2 a year on their own, in addition to what other companies release like X-Men Origins: Wolverine (coming next summer, featuring Gambet and Deadpool :)).

captain

Bronze Member

Ha my class is going on a feild trip to go see it. It looks awsome.

Wow... That's just wierd. How in any way is that educational? Lol, well there's your tax dollars at work! Lucky...

Yeah, I'm probably seeing this the day it comes out. Or the next day.

Hey, who has heard that Iron Man will be appearing in The Incredible Hulk? Cause I know that I have.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Refuse to see this movie.
Fed up with cliche' superhero movies. Can't Hollywood come up with something more original nowadays?
Also, IRONMAN? LOL
You are aware that Iron Man is a Marvel comic book character, right? Not Paramount's attempt to cash in on the superhero genre.
Are you also aware that Tony Stark has around 40 years of history and a world full of depth? He's been an alcoholic, a father figure and a facist. All elements of his character which they plan to explore through the movies.

Most reviewers are giving the movie 4/5, meaning it actually is quite good. Do you plan on pulling this same bullshit with The Dark Knight as well?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I guess my post from yesterday was deleted or something happened... anyway, what i pretty much said was, I know for sure 3 live action MARVEL films will be out this year. Thats The Incred. Hulk, Iron Man, and The Punisher 2. As for animated films, I dont know of any more this year, however I know there will be some next year along with more live action films.

S

seldom_rockett

I can't wait to see this movie . Its going to be one of my favorite movies for sure.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I guess my post from yesterday was deleted or something happened... anyway, what i pretty much said was, I know for sure 3 live action MARVEL films will be out this year. Thats The Incred. Hulk, Iron Man, and The Punisher 2. As for animated films, I dont know of any more this year, however I know there will be some next year along with more live action films.
Punisher is a Lionsgate movie.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Punisher is a Lionsgate movie.

Yeah it was my mistake anyway. I dont know why I said that... its not even Punisher 2. Its not a sequel as Marvel has taken its rights back there are no more sequels to be made from the other movies.

Punisher: War Zone is a new MARVEL movie. Not a sequel

captain

Bronze Member

Hey, who has heard that Iron Man will be appearing in The Incredible Hulk? Cause I know that I have.

Yeah, JR. will be in it as Tony Stark, but it's a very small part.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

I'm going to see the movie tonight between 8-12 i'm not sure exactly which time. All i know is most of the theaters down here have early showings and I'm going.

I'll be more than happy to give my review of the movie when i get back.

Darkly Aesthetic said:
I heard there was some Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury action after the credits.

:D

Have you been watching Attack of the Show?​

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Saw it. It wasn't bad, to say the least. xD He looks like a total badass in that suit.

Wouldn't say it's quite on the same level as, say, the Spider Man movies (except maybe the 3rd one, that one could have been a lot better), but still good.

=P Since Stooger is the Marvel/DC buff around here, I eagerly await his thoughts on the matter

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah lol for you who saw it early, no spoilers please yet until the end of the first FULL day of national release.. and even then, use spoiler boxes lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back