• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Instruments You Play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I was wondering what instruments some of the people here play, Its always been bothering me. Theres really only one rule to this topic: Dont make fun of anything someone plays!!!

I play the violin..but my friend is selling me his electric guitar and im getting it next Monday^^

So post away.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I play many of Differant Instuments because im Talented like that.

My Main intrument is the Trombone been playing for almost a Good 4 years.
I play Bass on the Side because its fun
Im learning how to Play Baritone
Im trying to Pick up Cornet/Trumpet because the Trupet is Cool like that

Yeah thats all i play but there are a few others i would like to play

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Trumpet rox my sox!:D I've played trumpet for the past 6 yrs. and I have a guitar but I haven't had lessons yet.:D

And if I really wanted to I could play like any brass instrument

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Cool, Very cool.

But i have to say how amazed I am at how many instruments you play Vice, its really cool! i dont think I'd be able to play so many instruments at once, I only play one, but im starting my second soon. I think two is about as many that I can handle.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Nightfire said:
I can play

Guitar
Drums
Piano(and anything remotely like a piano, xylophone, marimba, etc)

I have not yet taken lessons for the guitar, and I don't plan to.

What kind of guitar is it? (Acoustic, Electric, Bass, et c.)

I'm getting an electric guitar with a relatviely small and portable amp, but who needs size anyway? lol.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
It is a First Act electric guitar. It's not the best but it is all I can afford.

0060726640215_215X215.jpg

My guitar.

SeRoFe

Well...does singing count? cause i've been taking singing lessons for...2 years now...i think!
So yeah, I sing and well, I play around with the keyboard but i'm not good enough to say I "play it".

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I, unwillingly, play the piano. I really suck at it and my teacher is a nut-case.

I'm serious, she's crazy, she's Korean, she's loud, she doesn't speak english, and she's heartfelt, yet crazy, and mean, yet you can't hate her for long.

She really loves piano, and I'm in a class with a bunch of snooty, rich, and very good piano players. Unfortunaltley, I suck at piano, and have no drive to practice or do her homework.

If anyone messes up in my big group, she makes us play it all seperatley, so she can pick out and torture the wrong doer.

One time I had a class the same night as Halloween, it took a long time to convince her to re-scedual...

My best instrument is my voice, I'm in a choir. I love it. My teacher is so bi-polar, but lovable.

So in conclusion, piano is my worst nightmare...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I play school-percussion, so basically anything in that area EXCEPT Piano and I stink at Xylophone, chimes, and bells.

I love the drumset. It is... perfect. Such a nice instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back