• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Insincerity [OOC / Sign-Up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazem

Re: Insincerity

Just a question, if you don't mind. If and when an angel or demon is relieved, that means a spot opens up on the oppisite syndicate, right? As that happens, is the person who's character was dispatched of able to get a automatic dibs on the new opening if the cause of their character's cease of being used isn't anything like a ban, inactivity, breaking of the rules or etc. ? I could see it being given to someone else in the event the person with one less character still has another character, but someone new wants a place within the rp, but that's up to you to decide and a bit off track.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

think about it like this. Thats up to the roleplayer that wants a spot. I said specifically I won't reserve spots for anyone, if you want a spot when it becomes available, show me that by beating other people to the point with an almost complete template.

It kind of works in a competitive writing envioronment man. I like that though.
Makes me think, damn we just lost an angel and this guy/girl quickly took advantage of the polarity shift. Nice.

Kazem

Mmk, thanks for the clarification. Just can't wait for this to get rolling. I'd make a second angel, but I think my brain is fried after finals lol

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Let's just say, I am incredibly interested in this. Physics test on Monday, I think my study breaks will consist of typing up a template for this RP :)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Oh my XD!! I almost forgot about this >.<''

Will get to finishing my template asap =3, glad to see its kicked off though ^ ^.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Sixth demon spot just became available :eek:

Will be explaining the polarity shift in the upcoming post guys, also for the readers be prepared to see some pretty disturbing post from the devil's especially. I know most people might be against censoring the graphic isms in their post, I'm not holding/barring anyone from saying you basically took out a guy's spleen.

xD
D:

Looking forward to your temps completion Lumi and TL :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully I'll get a post up by tonight guys, my dumbass requested more work hours and its starting to really limit my time -_-; and its pissing me off.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Updated a bit of my Temp. =3

Sorry for being slow, work load is killing me XD. Hopefully, I shall be able to finish it all this weekend =).
Yush!

Awards
J's Halo, tell me more about that and how it works. Do the other angels have Halos? How is it a key?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
J is the only male angel. As far as this story goes. Angel's don't posses Halos out side of their harmony, i'll say that much. To them, it's more of an accessory than the same significance it plays for J being the source of his powers and abilities.

His halo is significant because he is designated to that array. It was an acting instrument to his abilities from the ethereal plane. Its called the keystone by demon's because it can be corrupted by the aura of a powerful demon, in this case the auditor and the same powers are transferred.

That halo gave him some of the abilities listed in my post. This is the full list.

-Telekinesis
-Possession
-Revival/Zombification
-Dissolve (Red Snake Beam that does this)
-Purification
-Levitation

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No. He isn't registered within the system, so his profile technically doesn't exist. He's considered a human-ascension kind of angel, given I stated his halo/keystone is what makes his abilities and status even possible. Their syndicate pretty much sees him as the third party angel that has to "dirty his hands for the sake of order" even by the incrimination of being a much more intricate kind of angel. It becomes confusing at a certain point, but basically J is a human and via his halo which invokes apotheosis(ascension) he became/is an angel of a different caliber but more so an unofficial angel.

but yes, the syndicate is familiar with J not through any direct contact, just rumors and speculation given my explanation of him being disconnected from the system.

Same with the Auditor when weighed against the Devil's Saviour's; technically the auditor is an enemy to everyone of which includes DS and GP. Needless to say the next post will be a triangle battle between the DS, GP, and The Auditor + minions.

Madness for those curious is equivalent to Improbability. This is a complete "no no" in the eighteen point system. its a phenomenon created by madness which destroys the equilibrium of Freedom and Order and creates only Chaos/Insanity/Madness. The more people it spreads to, the more the system deteriorates and becomes another God of War 3 ending.

Nice right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back