• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Insincerity [OOC / Sign-Up]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
And then, Almeda goes to sleep five seconds into the conversation.

-The patron devils look at Almeda, confused.-

Legan: ....
Gordon: ...what the fuck man!?!

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
-jumps up and down like a little kid with too much surgar in a toy store.- Me! I do! I do!

Seeing as you and the other angels are outside with me, they shall meet him.

And then, Almeda goes to sleep five seconds into the conversation.

-The patron devils look at Almeda, confused.-

Legan: ....
Gordon: ...what the fuck man!?!

Hey that is not entirely wrong.

Akans

「moriya」
So is this still open to newcomers? Also, if its not terribly troublesome, I'll be needing a light here.

Name: Meek Trimrose
Title:
Race: Angel
Birthplace: Fifth Sphere of Heaven - Mars

Syndicate: The Graceful Palms

Blessed Virtue: Humility
As one of the younger Angels, and as an incarnation of Humility, Meek is... well, kind of meek. She pays her due respects to those older than her and is graceful and humble in all social interactions. However, this does not translate to being weak. She recognizes the strengths of her fellow Angels and enemy Demons, as well as her own, and can act with a solid, steady, and almost cold precision.

Holy Gauntlet: 白虎爪 - White Tiger's Claw
Meek plays the Guzheng - an Oriental string instrument associated with intellectuals and scholars. Soft and light, the Guzheng plays like running water, with the performer wearing finger picks. Unfortunately, the instrument is rather large - so instead of lugging the awkward thing around, Meek's Holy Gauntlet is a set of five brilliantly white ivory finger picks worn on the right hand - they look like this.

With this Gauntlet, Meek can pluck and pull at the strings of the world, controlling the flow of physical elements from simple breaths of air to the path and trajectory of a bullet. This ability is very versatile but highly specific at the same time. Meek can affect almost any physical object she is within sight range of, but she is limited in that she can only move, gather, and dissipate said objects.

Offensively, Meek weaves a single intensely fine strand of innocence attached to her fingers that she uses as a whip with more cutting power than a laser beam. Think of it like a light saber in whip form. While Meek is not limited to one whip, she finds using more than three to be unwieldy and rather clumsy.

Harmony: Sky Overdrive
In working process.

Enchantments:
Meek doesn't really create things with her powers - she gathers, guides, and alters. Subtly shifting and solidifying air currents allow her to walk into the sky while strengthening water tension beneath her feet allows her to step across water. Gathering metals from the ground allows her to create temporary blades or shields as well.

Alternatively, Meek is also adept at scattering and shattering. Disrupting the flow of power or dissipating negative energy is slightly harder than guiding, though, and requires both her hands.

Appearance: Gimmi time for this?

Other: Finalizing this tomorrow

Kazem

Having the first played-out Angel vs Demon battle should be pretty interesting, and with so many ways to use that guqin, yet only so much space to write them in... a challenge which, both the fight and weapon, shall be accepted ^^

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
El Coqui, Almeda is not in the compound with you guys. He's standing outside with the angels, and they're about to come in. Besides even if I did come in, we wouldn't be close to eachother.

Good to know sorry for the confusion. Ive been too busy this week to post so i did a quick view on everything this morning. I will fix it later though cause i should be home relatively soon again

Akans

「moriya」
Eh, I'm terribly sorry for posting a character and vanishing on the spot. I thought I'd have enough time this semester to come back to RP'ing, but apparently not. I'd rather not try and half-ass my way through an RP with limited time on my hands, so I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back