• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Influence for Xemnas's Central Philosophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
People continue to analyze the traits of Terra and MX in Xemnas and his actions. But let's recall the principle belief Xemnas had:

[video=youtube;Y_gnCaaX3QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_gnCaaX3QY[/video]

"HEARTS ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL POWER!"

Guess who originally said this...

MasterEraqus-1.png

Oh yes, that's right. Listen to what Aqua says in the tutorial of BBS:

[video=youtube;3UEAaKhVYBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEAaKhVYBM[/video]

go to 4:33.

She says "It's like the Master said. Power is born within the HEART."

This may be one of his few influences of Eraqus, but it's definitely there.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yup. The memories of MX, Terra, and Eraqus is divided between Ansem SoD and Xemnas.
So, he might be influece by Eraqus too .

ChrisP

I do see the similarities between the two, I wonder if we'll seen any more influences in later games.

Stars

リク
Oh yeah.. It was suggested that Master Eraqus and Terra have more influence on Xemnas..
And this could explain why Xemnas knew the Room of Awakening is in Castle Oblivion too, since Master Eraqus has memories of LoD can trasform into CO.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Oh yeah.. It was suggested that Master Eraqus and Terra have more influence on Xemnas..
And this could explain why Xemnas knew the Room of Awakening is in Castle Oblivion too, since Master Eraqus has memories of LoD can trasform into CO.

Exactly. I always saw that as an Eraqus hint, but this one is huge.

Crystal

Silver Member

It could be either from Eraqus' memories or Aqua's

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It could be either from Eraqus' memories or Aqua's

The second option is only possible IF Aqua actually had a sentiment. Though every time we've seen the armor (except when she first used her magic to go out of it) it's been just laying on the ground in a lifeless position.

Crystal

Silver Member
The second option is only possible IF Aqua actually had a sentiment. Though every time we've seen the armor (except when she first used her magic to go out of it) it's been just laying on the ground in a lifeless position.

So, Eraqus' memories seem to be more possible.
Unless Xemnas taken some of Aqua's memories from Aqua, not the armor.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So, Eraqus' memories seem to be more possible.
Unless Xemnas taken some of Aqua's memories from Aqua, not the armor.

Nobodies take memories from the heart(s) of their somebodies. Since Terranort only had the hearts of Eraqus, Terra, and MX, he can only have their memories, and not Aqua's.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nobodies take memories from the heart(s) of their somebodies. Since Terranort only had the hearts of Eraqus, Terra, and MX, he can only have their memories, and not Aqua's.

How Xemnas take Sora's memories to create Xion during the fight in Holow Bastion in KH1?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sora's memories were leaking because of Namine's actions at CO. Aqua's weren't.

Though I see where you're coming from, there's no indication that Aqua had lost memories.

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora's memories were leaking because of Namine's actions at CO. Aqua's weren't.

Though I see where you're coming from, there's no indication that Aqua had lost memories.

I mean in KH1 FM, he went over Sora, does it take Sora's memory?
Okay. I just clarify the scene , I know Aqua never lost memories.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I mean in KH1 FM, he went over Sora, does it take Sora's memory?
Okay. I just clarify the scene , I know Aqua never lost memories.

Oh no that's not when he did it. At least I don't think. Xemnas only started gathering his memories after they had been lost at CO. I'm not sure of the details of HOW he did that though.

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh no that's not when he did it. At least I don't think. Xemnas only started gathering his memories after they had been lost at CO. I'm not sure of the details of HOW he did that though.

Oh, i thought in the scene that when Xemnas went over Sora, those words that appeared which represent Sora's memories are taken by Xemnas.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Oh, i thought in the scene that when Xemnas went over Sora, those words that appeared which represent Sora's memories are taken by Xemnas.

No no you're right. In KH1fm Xemnas sampled Sora's heart for his memories to create Xion. Xemnas could only do the same to Aqua if he was physically in front of her.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
No no you're right. In KH1fm Xemnas sampled Sora's heart for his memories to create Xion. Xemnas could only do the same to Aqua if he was physically in front of her.

Oh that's when he did it? My mistake.

Yeah I guess if he met Aqua he could do the same.

Radar

Bronze Member
Wasn't Xemnas just using the Chamber of sleep for recovering lost memories? I'm sure maybe Aqua helped him a tad (through their conversing) but I think Xemnas mainly wanted to find Ven. That scene at near the end of BBS, when the trio was gathered at the keyblade graveyard, Terra said. "We're here to protect you Ven. No matter what." with his arm on ven's shoulder.

Crystal

Silver Member

Yes.... That's what I mean.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wasn't Xemnas just using the Chamber of sleep for recovering lost memories? I'm sure maybe Aqua helped him a tad (through their conversing) but I think Xemnas mainly wanted to find Ven. That scene at near the end of BBS, when the trio was gathered at the keyblade graveyard, Terra said. "We're here to protect you Ven. No matter what." with his arm on ven's shoulder.

We still don't know who the other voice in the room was though. Xigbar just implied there were two by saying "I couldn't hear what THEY were saying".

At this point it could be anyone who made up Xehanort the apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back