• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incest 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You're welcome. :3 LOL BE SAFE!!

Anyway, on topic... Incest... ._. It's really not a big deal for deformities in the kids unless it goes on for a few generations, isn't it? That's what I read, but I know a couple of families whose latest generations have suffered for just one incestuous couple's actions, respectively. :O

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
simple genetics, in the case where two people both a dominant gene and a harmful recessive gene (which wouldn't show itself in the person but would still be there in the genes) then there is a 25% chance that the kid will have the recessive gene twice, meaning that it will show itself in the person. and siblings will probably both have that recessive gene.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
That's counting on the chance that the recessive gene actually exists in that particular union, the chance that the gene is actually passed down, and the chance that the gene is detrimental.

There's a group of people who are not related by blood yet have malformed children based on random genetic anomalies. This group of people is not banned from having children or marrying though.

Add to the fact that inbreeding doesn't really increase much the chances of detrimental mutations; it's generations of inbreeding (e.g. the royal families of old) that really eff everything up.

T

Tyler Durden

All in all, incest is taboo for no good reason.

But who will change that? You can't just get rid of a law and expect everyone to follow that law.

Disluxia

Well, that's what I'm saying.

If I don't hate homosexuals doing it, I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with siblings doing it.

Really, when it comes down to it, it's none of my business. :O And no one NEEDS my approval for them to be doing it, so why should I withhold approval? XP

Wow, just reading your posts makes you seem retarded.

There is a difference between homosexuality and Inbreeding. It's just not right animals don't **** their own bloodline that's just disgusting man.

Think about it would you have sex with your mom. ? Do you actually have siblings or cousins? Seriously if you really would theres something wrong with you and you just not be very intelligent comparing it to homosexuality.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
There is a difference between homosexuality and Inbreeding. It's just not right animals don't **** their own bloodline that's just disgusting man.

I thought the topic was incest, not inbreeding. Two completely different things.

It's just not right animals don't **** their own bloodline

You've never raised pets, have you?

Think about it would you have sex with your mom. ? Do you actually have siblings or cousins? Seriously if you really would theres something wrong with you and you just not be very intelligent comparing it to homosexuality.

I don't like cheese. So, it reasonable that NOBODY should eat cheese. In fact, let's make a law against it. Seriously, you have to be pretty ****ed in the head to eat cheese, amirite?

I personally think it's hilarious you're asking if he would have sex with his mom, siblings or cousins. That's like accusing a guy who defends homosexual rights of being gay.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's just not right animals don't **** their own bloodline that's just disgusting man.
..........are you dumb?

Think about the Lion King, Mufasa was the sole Male Lion among the pride, so what did he do? He ****ed a lot of bitches, every cub born to that pride was his. Nala and Simba? They were brother and sister.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It's just not right animals don't **** their own bloodline that's just disgusting man.
I've had six cats in my life that would prove you otherwise.
Think about the Lion King, Mufasa was the sole Male Lion among the pride, so what did he do? He ****ed a lot of bitches, every cub born to that pride was his. Nala and Simba? They were brother and sister.
I loled.
You're full of win, Muffin.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's about it.
Mufasa was just one giant pimp.

:thumbup:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wow, just reading your posts makes you seem retarded.

._. Thanks, Pho! And everyone!

But I'm a girl... And Disluxia, you're ridiculous. Honestly though, I think pretty much EVERYONE in the WORLD just handled your post pretty well FOR me, so I'mma go ahead and ignore you now, k?

>.>

Mufasa was BA. Scar would never have been in power, because the Lady Lions didn't think he was so secksy. D: The Pride would've died out. D: Scar was a messed-up cheese-eater, too. Jerk.

Animals are very Love-The-One-You're-With, by the way. ._. Your point is phail, Disluxia. I guess this means I'm not ignoring you. But whatever.

Disluxia

i'm not going to reply to all the posts. First off, I don't care if your a girl that has nothing to do with what I said?

Second I realize the animal thing was wrong but seriously only one dude has to reply to it. Also dude inbreeding, incest it's all the same subject. It's just not right to **** your family dude. Believe me I am hella open minded and I know I must sound like a jerk saying that but I am usually cool with most things i've got as many crazy fetishes as the next guy. But honestly incest/inbreeding. That's just something that you don't do. And homosexuality? I defend homosexuals all the time and I know i'm not gay. There is just a difference. You shouldn't like have sex with your family like I said I am open minded to alot of things i've seen alot of things. Inbreeding/incest which are both basically the same thing so don't make a comment on it. Are just really not right.

A

Azrael

Just follow this:

F*ck a family member, don't ask, and don't tell. Just agree that it was sort of hawt even though you deny it

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Second I realize the animal thing was wrong but seriously only one dude has to reply to it. Also dude inbreeding, incest it's all the same subject.

No, it isn't. Incest is having sex, inbreeding is having children.

Would you approve of 2 sterile family members having sex? If not, take inbreeding completely out of the argument.

It's just not right to **** your family dude. Believe me I am hella open minded and I know I must sound like a jerk saying that but I am usually cool with most things i've got as many crazy fetishes as the next guy. But honestly incest/inbreeding. That's just something that you don't do.

It's not right according to who again?

And homosexuality? I defend homosexuals all the time and I know i'm not gay. There is just a difference. You shouldn't like have sex with your family like I said I am open minded to alot of things i've seen alot of things. Inbreeding/incest which are both basically the same thing so don't make a comment on it. Are just really not right.

You assume there is a universal definition of "right" that we all agree on. You can't do it, you have to define right and wrong first.

Y

Yannis

So incest is having sex with someone from your family? Is it incest with your cousin?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I has a semi religious question! If Adam and Eve were the ones on earth and they had kids then how did their kids have kids and so on and so forth without inbreeding and incest? Is that even possible?

Y

Yannis

I has a semi religious question! If Adam and Eve were the ones on earth and they had kids then how did their kids have kids and so on and so forth without inbreeding and incest? Is that even possible?
Its a plothole xDD

Awards

Apparently God made a new girl just for A&E's not-dead son.
Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back