• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incest 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

...But I recall in the book of Jubilees that A&E had two daughters named Azura and Awan who both married their brothers, Seth and Cain.
Can you give a source?

That seems too sick, because bible says that you cant be with your brother/sister. It would be against its own laws..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Can you give a source?

That seems too sick, because bible says that you cant be with your brother/sister. It would be against its own laws..
I forgot to put that I'm currently reading from a Hebrew bible(it was the closest thing I could think of for an answer), which Christians, Catholics etc see as false but it's the only explanation I have seen. I'll give a link in a sec.

BOOK OF JUBILEES 4:9 said:
9. And Cain took Âwân his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at the close of the fourth jubilee. And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, houses were built on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.
  1. And in the seventh jubilee in the third week [309-15 A.M.] Enos took Nôâm his sister to be his wife, and she bare him a son in the third year of the fifth week, and he called his name Kenan.
  2. And at the close of the eighth jubilee [325, 386-3992 A.M.] Kenan took Mûalêlêth his sister to be his wife, and she bare him a son in the ninth jubilee, in the first week in the third year of this week, [395 A.M] and he called his name Mahalalel.
Jubilees 4

@Noo: Do you know her name or when she is mentioned.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Originally Posted by BOOK OF JUBILEES ch.4:9
9. And Cain took Âwân his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at the close of the fourth jubilee. And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, houses were built on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.
Does this mean that incest is actually allowed by bible?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Does this mean that incest is actually allowed by bible?
That's what I want to know...

I got it from Messed Up Bible Stories.

Link

It has extracts from the Bible :D
It's the subtitled stuff.
*Subscribed*

So a random woman has Enoch, okay cool but where does Irad come from? Does God just keep throwing in random chicks for the sons?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

That's what I want to know...
I just read some people talking about it.

All agreed that Cain had sex with his sister and then they had many kids cuz they lived so long. The kids had sex with each other and so on there were more people.

The people didnt agree if its allowed by bible, but bible never says "incest is not allowed", bible says that homo-sexuality is not allowed, but incest is not clearly forbidden.

Also bible says that Noah had only few people with him, who are told to be the only people to survive the global flood. This would lead to incest once again.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I just read some people talking about it.

All agreed that Cain had sex with his sister and then they had many kids cuz they lived so long. The kids had sex with each other and so on there were more people.

The people didnt agree if its allowed by bible, but bible never says "incest is not allowed", bible says that homo-sexuality is not allowed, but incest is not clearly forbidden.

Also bible says that Noah had only few people with him, who are told to be the only people to survive the global flood. This would lead to incest once again.
No one yet has come up with real explanations for any of the incest/inbreeding and from what I have seen the is usually "God did it, now shut up". Society or law may have gotten into the idea that incest/inbreeding was wrong so maybe that was it. Either way I'm cool with all types of incest, I don't really care.

I hear they made a Manga Bible.
Hope is lost.

Last edited:

Disluxia

Honestly, I thought about all my old posts in this thread. People saying that this isn't wrong. But seriously everyone I know that has been in an "incest" relationship has told me that they think it's fucked up and fucks you up in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back