• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incest 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
If a father had sex with his daughter who became pregnant, in the standpoint of the father's, would the child also be called his daughter, or his grandaughter?

Sephiros_TH

wow this is something new... anyway on to what I was going to say, 1 though its not really that bad second cousin were proven to be the best genetic matches to produce children by Norwegian scientists. Supposed to make tightly bound DNA that resists breaking down and aging or something. and 2. with the whole father on daughter, mother on son thing...doesn't anyone think of Oedipus Rex? that is a story I wouldn't want to be a part of.

Anyway views on incest, I can't say I have a problem with it but I wouldn't do it myself.

Twiligan

Well my brother is really good looking and if he wasn't related to me I would go out with him in a second but I only love him, I'm not IN love with him.

dude, thats really sick. I think my sister is cute too, but not to the point that the only thing holdin me back from doin her is the fact that shes my sister.

Ya need to get out more, meet some people. there are hotter people out there than your bro.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well my brother is really good looking and if he wasn't related to me I would go out with him in a second but I only love him, I'm not IN love with him.

...I just REALLY want your brother to see that post. XD

Anyway, I would never do it, but I guess if both people want it, then fine?

Who am I to judge?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I'd do my cousin. So what? She's hot from head to toe. I just wouldnt have kids with her. Protection ftw.

Joy

Bronze Member
It's mind blowing to me how many people would be fine with incest but not gay sex.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, that's what I'm saying.

If I don't hate homosexuals doing it, I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem with siblings doing it.

Really, when it comes down to it, it's none of my business. :O And no one NEEDS my approval for them to be doing it, so why should I withhold approval? XP

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
isn't it ironic when people say I don't mind siblings do it, but it's gross? or they're okay with incest, but would never think about sex with their siblings?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
No, actually. No, it's not ironic.

Some people like to have intercourse with goats. I will not judge those people, but I would not have intercourse with a goat.

...I don't see how that's ironic at all.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
No, actually. No, it's not ironic.

Some people like to have intercourse with goats. I will not judge those people, but I would not have intercourse with a goat.

...I don't see how that's ironic at all.

Thank you for not judging me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back