• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incest 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
mother/son
I'm telling you. Mother/son combo could be very good in terms of storyline. It could create a lot of character driven scenes. I'd take that over more rock n roll, matrix stuff.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
this is some real ***ked up s**t right here. If you ever did some one in your fam, it would only prove your own incompitance to go out in the world and get some forien *****.

Game recognize game, and your looking unfimilar. Word.

I have no idea what the hell you just said.

T

Tyler Durden

Something about not being able to get into foreign vaginas.

I think.

Twiligan

game recongnize game. That means that someone who is able to go out and get some action, recongnizes another person whos able to go out and get some action, but people who do insest pry off of love for familiy member, instead of earned love to get some easier.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
U can add incestuous ppl on the list with homos...

It's all nasty and abonimable.

But..isn't your religion based off incest? I mean, Adam and Eve are God's kids. They screwed. So, that is incest. And the whole Eve being from Adam's rib. It is incest once again. Then that means, anyone who has screwed in the past and screws today have been doing incest, since your religion says we are all the kids of Adam and Eve. So. Tell me. Why are you against it again? =\

Personally, I don't knock people who do it. I probably would never do it. Possible if they are half sibs or cousins. More than likely if its family by marrige. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it. It just screws up a lot of crap. People will just knock on you for that. Other family members, I am sure, will hate that kind of union. Inbreeding should defintely be for the dogs. You can do real damage inbreeding. Even in the first generation, there will be defects. But if people really love each other, why the hell not? Love is love, I suppose.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow. This is thread is good for something: Epic Lulz.

I like snowmen! But not in the context of this thread!

As for any discussion in this:
Oh, well. I have really worry about when it comes to incest. All my cousins are like five/six and I'm 16. I've got a step-sister, but that's quicker than her real relation to me, and she's not genetically related to me even. Plus, she's not the kind you'd wanna do.

Junior/Senior incest? So long as it goes no farther than parents and children, I don't have that much of a problem with it. Unless they have a kid. In which case, (ie: Father/Daughter) your dad would be your uncle and grandfather, and your mom would be your aunt and your sister. And it's just nasty if you want to make it Grandparents/Grandshildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back