• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im replaying all kh in order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrais

im gonna replay all kh in order should i play the final mixs or just do the originals again

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The originals AND the Final Mixes. Beat those before September 7th. Then you can call yourself a true fan.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Oh dear... I think I may wish to continue my attempts then.

I tried replaying KH1 so that I could replay the entire series, but I just couldn't; the game is moving far too slow for me. Maybe I'll just have to sit myself down and power my way through it.

KastleS1

Awards

I tried replaying KH1 so that I could replay the entire series, but I just couldn't; the game is moving far too slow for me. Maybe I'll just have to sit myself down and power my way through it.

I'm going through same problem with kh1.it feels so clunky.Maybe thats because Gow3 was the last action game i played.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I'm going through same problem with kh1.it feels so clunky.Maybe thats because Gow3 was the last action game i played.

Final Fantasy XIII was what spoilt me! The graphics were gorgeous: it was almost impossible to tell which parts were in game and which were CGI. Okay, I exaggerate, but still, that game was a beauty if there ever was one.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I actually had a great time replaying KH 1 even if I had done so just one or two months earlyer
Now I'm playing KH II and it's simply not as atractive but chosing staff and skipping all the optional enemies have actually made the game quite a challange, harder then KH 1 even (not that any KH is that hard but still, I look at it as an achivement and I gonna do the same next time on KH 1)

edit: now I've played for hours on Demyx, I'm on Lv.23 using the first weapons and Sora don't have any equipment except AP +4. I hate that fucking Elvis wannabe!

Last edited:

terrais

ehh i dont think my patience is long enough to play that much before september 7th ill just start with bbs and the rest in order with the final mixs instead of the originals

Apollo

Silver Member
I spent my whole 2008 summer playing through the series over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back