• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be immortal....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
I would spend most of that time reading and then helping humanity get along with my longs years of study, if the sadness from seeing everyone I loved in my first years die doesn't overwhelm me as I discover that human beings aren't really biologically nor psychologically adapted to living such long lives, i.e., that my current "life" is actually focused on the span of time I would normally have. My mind, I think, would go nuts wrapping that idea around itself. And, of course, back for the original question, probably, if I would age slowly, or gracefully as Gandalf.

But I couldn't. I go with Anagram on this one; I look forward to death in this hellhole... for now.

EDIT: Yeah, I would be like The Doctor if I could be immortal, being brilliant.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'd like to live for an extremely long time. But no way do I want to be immortal.

I've heard nothing but good things about Heaven and my seat is already reserved

Maybe living longer and being immune to the void of space would be better, but seeing how I doubt I "got a spot reserved in heaven," if there is one, I'd rather be immortal. Well, I'd accept there being spirit world/ being able to be a ghost to.. maybe.. As long as there is no hell or a place like it, I'd have no issue not being immortal, but since there either is or the fate after you die is most likely bleak, the yeah..

krexia

Translator
Awards
∞;4609486 said:
If I was able to somehow discontinue my immortality, yes.
I'd take it even if I couldn't. Assuming my body/mind wouldn't degrade with age.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Maybe living longer and being immune to the void of space would be better, but seeing how I doubt I "got a spot reserved in heaven," if there is one, I'd rather be immortal. Well, I'd accept there being spirit world/ being able to be a ghost to.. maybe.. As long as there is no hell or a place like it, I'd have no issue not being immortal, but since there either is or the fate after you die is most likely bleak, the yeah..
Well my point was: Earth sucks. It's a horribly organized and disgusting place.

If I have to chance to go to another dimension, I'll take it

Khfan01

I would like to be immortal, like for seeing my generations, what the future world looks like, and many stuff. Only bad thing is that your friend, who is not immortal will die and you will forever live on.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I would pretend to commit suicide every once in a while just to freak out my friends

αsiя

space coke
hell yea i would be immortal
i would do crazy shit and i would go out and look for Mila Kunis (she is so fine)
FUCK THE POLICE

the gay shit is if you become suicidal then you're fucked

Dexel

Beyond hope
Yes, insofar as it's reversible. But only by my hand AND if I honestly, sincerely mean it. I'd love to see the future, to see my descandents, to be able to help humanity understand better. And, quite frankly, the thought of that goddamn black abyss creeps the hell out of me. Non-existant, yet somehow there, nobody around me, yet I know, somehow, they're there. Just drifting in the blackness. Alright, I'm stopping there, or else my brain will probably crush itself at the sheer thought.

And as for the whole Sun-going-supernova porblem...hey, if I'm immortal, I'm all set. Find somewhere else, and live on. Of course at one point I'd be absolutely freaking mentally wrecked watching all my friends and family die while I live on young and healthy. But, I'd be bleak at one point anyway.

TL;DR: Only if it's reversible whenever I wish.

( Also, CM, it's a joke. Or at least I think it is. Stemming from the fact some people believe it impossible China will ever be a democracy. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back