• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be immortal....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

if you could have the option of being absolutely immortal( eg. your head gets cut off, body crushed into paste, yet you reshape and live on) would you accept it. (your about age 22 when you get it and your not about to die). if you did take it what would you do with your immortality?

I personally would take it, i would you it to travel forever or to watch my family line over the centuries.

So would you take immortality for yourself?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If I was able to somehow discontinue my immortality, yes.

S

Shadow Soldier

FUUUUCK NO.

Are you kidding me? Watching all your loved ones keep on dying, that would suck major ass chunks.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wouldnt want to. It would get boring. Plus the excitement of fear is destroyed.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I'd do it, for the lulz.

And I'd like to be the creator of a new earth when this one destroys.

Lol J/k but I wonder if I really would, given the oppurtunity... Hypothticals and the opposite are difficult to judge for me...

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I wouldn't just because you would never die. Death is part of life. And plus you'd have to see your family die over and over because you continue to have a new husband and kids.

Eventually, I doubt you would concern yourself with that. I have to figure that any human granted immortality will, in time, fall into Nihilism.

XIII Nobodies

As much as I hate having to worry about the many possible ways I could die, I don't think I would take it. That is, unless I could reverse it. And if I were to become immortal, then I would spend my life gaining knowledge and trying to discover the truth behind the mysteries of this planet.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
What about when the human race dies out? What if the earth is detroyed? you will be the only one left and what will you do then?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
∞;4609486 said:
If I was able to somehow discontinue my immortality, yes.

Pretty much what he said.

Eventually the world will be destroyed into nothingness. Maybe not in 2012, but when the sun expands and burns the earth into nothingness. At that point, I would spend the rest of eternity suffering. However, if I would be able to discontinue my immortality, then problem solved.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know if I would want to be immortal, but if I could be somewhat like it (like say.. immune to the void of space), I'd find a means to move fairly fast (like a comet) and travel through space. If it all possible, but hey, if I was immune to the vacuum of space, I'd have no probs floating out in the abyss, until a catching a ride on a comet.

Sorry, I've always loved space and would love to traverse it, without dying from the vacuum. If you think lack of oxygen is bad, try no air. In space, lack of oxygen would be the last thing to worry about. The fact that your head would swell and explode from the vacuum is much worse.

Now, without considering space, I guess I'd try to find a means to end my immortality, after living 200-500 years, especially if it includes not aging a day over what I am now, 21.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I would test my immortality as much as I could. Stop eating, destroy myself with pills, jump off buildings etc etc

Or I would lease myself out to countries as a one man army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back