• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be any character in the game who would it be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Namine, although I'm not quite sure what that says about me.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sora. Just becuase during the scene where Axel dies, I'd want to smack the sh*t out of him for turning into a complete wuss, after he was such a badass in CoM. "Boo-hoo! I want my boyfriend, Roxas!"

Ren

adios motherfucker
I would be myself.
But I would be in the Organization while also working with Sora&co. I would know everything about Riku because I'm secretly his sister, spirited away from DI to live as AtW's daughter. I would develop a close relationship with Ienzo and be greatly distraught when the apprentices turned into nobodies and eventually agree to join them. I would be best friends with Axel and Roxas. I would have the power to look into the past and meet TAV. I would have the power to wield a keyblade and save Sora many times.
I would turn out to actually be a nobody, the first humanoid nobody. Thus, my somebody was actually Riku's sister and I'm just a shadow, living out her legacy. In the end, I will live on Destiny islands with everyone and live happily ever after with all the pretty bois.

Well, that was fun.
That was actually kind of hard.

shadowashura

aside from the obvious 'myself in the KH universe' answer, I think I'd like to be Demyx :O
Water + Musician = <3
and I like the coward facade he puts on, getting serious only when he really needs to :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back