• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be any character in the game who would it be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
This is a toughy, probably Roxas, I guess, maybe Marluxia for his scythe, maybe Xaldin so that I can fly =D I dunno

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Riku honestly, he's made his mistakes in the past and has learned from them.
Plus the devotion to his friends is sweet, anything beats Sora, he's been brought down to the average dittzy teenager facade that I wish would have never effected him -_-

C

Colours

i would be Roxas 'cause he's the best.

Yessssss roxas, the best.

KH2_Artwork_Roxas.jpg

Saisuke

Riku. He has his powuh, and his darkness. But at the same time, he's a friend.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It's hard to say who I wanna be but I guess I'll say a few choices:

For a guy: Sora, Roxas, OR Demyx. XD I like them and I think it'd be great to at least experience what they've gone through though I feel bad for Demyx and Roxas.

For a girl: Olette or Namine--they're my favorites

For a Disney Character: Mulan

For a FF character: Yuffie. I love Yuffie! She's alot like me in some ways. XD

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Roxas, Mickey, Pooh, Lingering Sentiment, Luxord, Saix, Xaldin, Xigbar, Riku, and Demyx in that order.

Valamphias

he should, since its about the organization. ok, its about roxas. don't even reply to this if its about "what the games about"
I may not have the deepest knowledge of KH, but I read a good deal of what comes out of press events and the like, so I have a general idea as to what the game will cover.

(edit) - I just realized that could've sounded hyper-defensive or something, and that wasn't the intent. I was just assuring you that I wasn't going to irritate you with... um, irritating questions.

Since most of the game takes place between Chain of Memories and II, I was hoping we may see him once or twice at the very beginning of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back