• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think a Final Mix is possible?

• Definatly

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Only if they add stuff to the English release (Ala KH1)

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Probobly not

Votes: 47 38.2%
  • NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!! YOU GO TO HELL!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_Assassin

Hmm...
I'm gonna say no just because it seems rather pointless to add a few new missions and release it as a FM. The fact that they made a game based on Org. 13 in enough to satisfy me.

A

Azrael

Make Xehanort's Heartless playable that is all (not really)

Bitch, that was a bitching idea that I expected from a bitch.

YES!!!!! I WANT SEMAN

Hmm...
I'm gonna say no just because it seems rather pointless to add a few new missions and release it as a FM. The fact that they made a game based on XION in enough to satisfy me.

Fixed it

Beyer

I really can't think of anything I would want except I think that there is a naming ceremony. Well I know from people complaining that they don't show anyone joining the organization but Roxas and probably Xion. So they could have had little flashbacks to when they were getting named, this would have been a good way to reveal the somebody names that we don't know yet.
I can imagine it perfectly in my head but I can't describe it well... *sigh*

Of course, the naming ceremony alone is not enough to make a FM out of it lol.

As for more than the organization as playable characters. I say just stick with them. Don't spread it out to far and stay focused I say. This is a game about the organization and lets keep it that way.

Overall, a remake is a possibility in a few years (around...5?) when there are better graphics etc. IF this is a massive hit worthy of a numbered KH but a FM, no I don't think so.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I picked the last option.

Why?

Because it's logistically impossible to make a Days Final Mix with even more stuff. It was already a struggle to fit Days as it is now (such as removal of Pinnochio, not that I really cared) without blowing up in the player's face. They did a dang good job of that.

So for people who are like you,

YOU GO TO HELL!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I picked the last option.

Why?

Because it's logistically impossible to make a Days Final Mix with even more stuff. It was already a struggle to fit Days as it is now (such as removal of Pinnochio, not that I really cared) without blowing up in the player's face. They did a dang good job of that.

So for people who are like you,

For what it's worth, there were 8.9 Mb of space that wasn't used.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Haha, no. But what I mean is... Well... KH2 did everything that it did. When they released it's FM, on the same disc, they managed to put on a fair bit more while not removing anything at all. The process they used for KH2 and FM+ would be how it might be done with a Days FM.

BluesStar21

Are you sir retarded?

Because the Nintendo DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was packed, its impoissible to fit any mroe things on the game, so please someone close this thread, because its not going to happen.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ven-129

Theres really no point in asking this question so soon because the game hasnt been out that long

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Are you sir retarded?

Because the Nintendo DS game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was packed, its impoissible to fit any mroe things on the game, so please someone close this thread, because its not going to happen.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Epic spoiler tag fail.

But I do agree with you, minus the spelling that's worse than mine.

It's already the biggest Day's game. What more do you want?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Are you sir retarded?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

No.

I used a trimming program to cut the 256 mb file down to what was only used on the game. Basically, cutting out the unused space. I shaved off 8.9 megabytes off it. Don't tell me all the space was used when I managed to cut that much out of it.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
3%. It isn't a lot of space.

Give me awhile. I'm going to compare the differences in size between my KH II and FM+.

Edit: Checked.

KH II: 3.69 GB
FM+: 4.03 GB

There's 340 MB right there for a few cutscenes, theatre mode and one semi-world.

Last edited:
Awards
There's 340 MB right there for a few cutscenes, theatre mode and one semi-world.

A 9% increase.
KH2FM has, relative to KHFM, much more additions. It would not take that much space necessarily to warrant a Final Mix.

If they did with Days what they did with KH2- get rid of all the "junk"- room for an FM is very feasible when the space is already at 3%.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Give me awhile. I'm going to compare the differences in size between my KH II and FM+.

Also, unless PS2 discs are massively different to DVDs, their max capacity is 4.7 gb, where they just sealed off that extra space. So rather, I see it as from KH2, they actually had around 4 more gigs to make use of.

Dale

Right guys since the 3DS announcement i think a final mix for days is highly likely! have you seen the 3DS's graphics, the capacity of the game-card and the new processor? i think a days final mix is highly likely now! since if they did this it'd be like 358 2 days on the ps2 since the 3DS is that powerful now !

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

And you thought that THEATER MODE would really make a difference?

Really, if you take that out, I'm sure Days wouldn't take so much room seeing as it only had about 5-10 scenes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back