• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think a Final Mix is possible?

• Definatly

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Only if they add stuff to the English release (Ala KH1)

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Probobly not

Votes: 47 38.2%
  • NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!! YOU GO TO HELL!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If they make it after BBS then the extra secret info is only for KH3 which might be very good.

They wont make it for Wii. Nomura said so. The only reason CoM was remade was because of the poor graphic and 2D gameplay.

Santuary

Re: If there WHERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

story wise there is no need for a final mix but i guess the only possibility is there being stuff added onto it like more weapons more characters

Unless they added more scenes connecting to Coded or BbS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Aladdin, Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules & Jack as playable characters in mission mode.

-Diz, Snake Jafar, Gaston, Hades & Captain Hook as bosses. Fighting only heartless got tiring.

-Armored Aqua or Ven as a superboss (a sort of sequel to LS)

-13th, Struggle, Dilemma & Reflection as the BGM for the 1st 3 phases of the Xion fight.

-ONLINE!!!

-Pleasure Island, Transverse Town & Hollow Bastion (for the mission of freeing Diablo)

A

Azrael

-Aladdin, Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules & Jack as playable characters in mission mode.

-Diz, Snake Jafar, Gaston, Hades & Captain Hook as bosses. Fighting only heartless got tiring.

-Armored Aqua or Ven as a superboss (a sort of sequel to LS)

-13th, Struggle, Dilemma & Reflection as the BGM for the 1st 3 phases of the Xion fight.

-ONLINE!!!

-Pleasure Island, Transverse Town & Hollow Bastion (for the mission of freeing Diablo)

- Xehanort's Heartless, Aladdin, Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules, Jack Skellington, Pete, and Riku Replica.

- Cave of Remembrance serves as an alternate Olympus Coliseum and place to level up in-between missions and important events in the storyline.

- Optional Confrontations with Aqua and/or Ven hallucination at Castle Oblivion.

- Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, Castle Oblivion and Pinnochio's World being made available for gameplay.

- Easy Mode: Roxas going to meet HPO in virtual Twilight Town kicking off KHII.

Standard Mode: Secret Ending with Roxas in front of the Memory Pod and Sora awakening.

Proud Mode: A dubbed/ subbed scene leading into Coded.

- Xion having a boss form resembling KH1 and CoM's incarnation of Sora with her's and Sora's voice mixed in as battle quotes only for Sora's voice to take over in the end

- Several cutscenes involving the lives of the Organization members aside from Axel, Roxas, and Xion especially one detailing Larxene and Marluxia making their plans to take over.

- Kairi-orientated cutscene to show life at the islands without Sora and Riku.

- Ability to Summon Lesser Nobodies.

- A voiced scene between Rikunort and King Mickey.

- Adding the King Boss for multi-player.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
...especially one detailing Larxene and Marluxia making their plans to take over.

Yeah, it kind of sucked D:.

All we got is Marluxia having a boner for Roxas's Keyblade for a minute.

And then Larxene mentioning it in her Secret Report (one, cause, you know. The rest were saved for the typical Axel and Xion).

And that's all, no depth into their partnership, no how did it happen, no reason giving as to why Larxene decided to join his ploy, etc. Hell, the two, for being the resident Bonnie and Clyde, got shit interaction. Even when they were in the same room.

But that's another KH rant.

A

Azrael

Yeah, it kind of sucked D:.

All we got is Marluxia having a boner for Roxas's Keyblade for a minute.

And then Larxene mentioning it in her Secret Report (one, cause, you know. The rest were saved for the typical Axel and Xion).

And that's all, no depth into their partnership, no how did it happen, no reason giving as to why Larxene decided to join his ploy, etc. Hell, the two, for being the resident Bonnie and Clyde, got shit interaction. Even when they were in the same room.

But that's another KH rant.

A cutscene based on Larxene joining the Organization instead of a Secret Report. Sort of like a visual log like the ones in Dead Space.

In fact, there should be cutscenes showing how each member joined or a small diary about the last moments prior to being Nobodies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Detailed back-stories one each member of the Organization, interaction between other members, VOICED cutscenes of members besides Xion, Axel, Roxas, Xemnas, and Saix. Pinocchio's World.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
A cutscene based on Larxene joining the Organization instead of a Secret Report. Sort of like a visual log like the ones in Dead Space.

In fact, there should be cutscenes showing how each member joined or a small diary about the last moments prior to being Nobodies.

The funny thing is, they had no reason for not showing that in Days at all. Except to save space for the Xion-ness. And other for Roxas and Axel. Honestly, I doubt a Final Mix will make a great difference if they keep the same biased outlook that they had in this game.

But it's a nice thought, nonetheless. If only.

A

Azrael

The funny thing is, they had no reason for not showing that in Days at all. Except to save space for the Xion-ness. And other for Roxas and Axel. Honestly, I doubt a Final Mix will make a great difference if they keep the same biased outlook that they had in this game.

But it's a nice thought, nonetheless. If only.

Which makes me wish that you and me along with other rationally minded members written the story lol even if we had to still put xion in

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Which makes me wish that you and me along with other rationally minded members written the story lol even if we had to still put xion in

LOL.

Xion in would just be fine (though taking away the Kairi motif). But it wouldn't be the entire focus. Considering that Days was wasted on that character, who might never appear again, and everyone, since the plot centered around her, forgot about the story, it's like WTF. Even the hints of BBS minus the Ven one, and the other holes to fill in, had nothing to do with her except the dual wielding: which could easily be explained another way. Riku Replica's tale got through just fine, and he wasn't the center all that much, giving screen time to everyone else, and just overall done better. And this was the GBA.

It just boggles me.

Xaniagan

I dont know if these are allready in the game but!

Explain why peter pan is now "dead" and a summon and how he became in the possesion of barbossa/pete
I mean there is a Neverland world this should be at the top of the list, im thinking a boss battle with peter where you kill him and pete comes by afterwards and takes the feather left behind (just an idea...)

PLEASE open Traverse Town it was the absolute best world in Kingdom Hearts Mythos yet was not in KH2 being replaced by Twilight Town (the absolute most boring and yet spacious world created also one of the most featured for whatever reason).

Mulans world needs to be in this game. Why? to my knowledge its the only world the organization came into contact with and made schemes for that did not appear. Halloween Town appears for whatever reason but Mulans world does not. where is the logic? (you would also see how it looked a month prior to towns burning and the begining of the huns march probably adding how the heartless came into their service as well)

Free Play. From what I have seen you do not have the option to freely go to any world and shoot the shit, leveling, finding missed items, interacting with npcs, etc. this to me makes little sense and was one of the reasons i liked kh1 and 2 so much and liked CoM so little (i did not care for card based worlds, although they were not actual worlds as apposed to memories so it was forgivable at that time).

other things people have mentioned would be awesome too especially the extra scenes and worlds, as well as disney characters (i dont care about clones and costumes for riku, sora and roxas, etc) being playable (all the ones who team with you hopefully including ariel in some way).

maybe when we get KH10th anversary and they rerelease all these games with FM and other additions in the future (likely with new voice actors for sora and the other non disney children) if it makes anyone feel better thats only three years away lol

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I dont know if these are allready in the game but!

Explain why peter pan is now "dead"

Ummm, Peter Pan was never dead. Wtf where did that come from? =O

Radon

mofo
Explain why peter pan is now "dead" and a summon and how he became in the possesion of barbossa/pete
I mean there is a Neverland world this should be at the top of the list, im thinking a boss battle with peter where you kill him and pete comes by afterwards and takes the feather left behind (just an idea...)

Wtf.

PLEASE open Traverse Town it was the absolute best world in Kingdom Hearts Mythos yet was not in KH2 being replaced by Twilight Town (the absolute most boring and yet spacious world created also one of the most featured for whatever reason).

Traverse Town doesn't exist anymore. It was a home to all those who lost their world and when the worlds were restored it disapeared.

Mulans world needs to be in this game. Why? to my knowledge its the only world the organization came into contact with and made schemes for that did not appear. Halloween Town appears for whatever reason but Mulans world does not. where is the logic? (you would also see how it looked a month prior to towns burning and the begining of the huns march probably adding how the heartless came into their service as well)

PotC?

Free Play. From what I have seen you do not have the option to freely go to any world and shoot the shit, leveling, finding missed items, interacting with npcs, etc. this to me makes little sense and was one of the reasons i liked kh1 and 2 so much and liked CoM so little (i did not care for card based worlds, although they were not actual worlds as apposed to memories so it was forgivable at that time).

In Days you can relplay missions. Adding a free play mode would be pointless. I think there's no NPCs in the worlds and the leveling system is completely different to previous games. Also wtf would you want to explore in CoM? A heap of rooms that look the same but with slightly different shapes?

other things people have mentioned would be awesome too especially the extra scenes and worlds, as well as disney characters (i dont care about clones and costumes for riku, sora and roxas, etc) being playable (all the ones who team with you hopefully including ariel in some way).

This I don't have a problem with all that much but I'm pretty sure Disney didn't want its characters apart from DGM in multiplayer. Plus it would be better if the disney characters were the ones from the worlds in Days (not Ariel, although I adore her) to make more sense.

maybe when we get KH10th anversary and they rerelease all these games with FM and other additions in the future (likely with new voice actors for sora and the other non disney children) if it makes anyone feel better thats only three years away lol

Wow I think you now legally classify as retarded.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
There won't be one. Even if there is a final mix, considering Days is already the largest DS game, I highly doubt they can just add, it would be give or take, something would have to be sacrificed for that. Either way, it was fine for the other games, but with a multiplayer theme gamed like Days it would be really hard to get it to balance both final mix and normal versions for fair gameplay in multiplayer.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Radon said:
This I don't have a problem with all that much but I'm pretty sure Disney didn't want its characters apart from DGM in multiplayer.
The way Nomura worded it, it was more like Square got paranoid from the possibility of Disney's rejection than an actual rejection taking place. The fact that Mickey, whom Disney has been extremely protective of in the past is playable suggests to me that there wouldn't have been much of a problem with other characters.

There won't be one. Even if there is a final mix, considering Days is already the largest DS game, I highly doubt they can just add, it would be give or take, something would have to be sacrificed for that. Either way, it was fine for the other games, but with a multiplayer theme gamed like Days it would be really hard to get it to balance both final mix and normal versions for fair gameplay in multiplayer.
They have a solution to that: How Square Enix Ports DS Games To The Wii - Square Enix - Kotaku. Past that there's always the possibilty of larger DS carts sizes. In fact I think I heard something about that recently. Can't remember where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back