• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideal optional boss(es) for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the ideal optional boss for KH3?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Genesis Rhapsodos

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Vanitas's Sentiment

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Ultima Weapon

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Omega Weapon

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Other (post about it if choosing this)

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You know what would be cool, and of course optional, is to have some sort of boss database. Suppose you beat the game, or get to the end of the game, that some database computer like Ansem's computer, could allow you to fight any bosses fought in the game. Perhaps, this could even be extended to the bosses from the entire series.

I Want This!

But to add on to this, there should be features that you can select.
Like say, fight more than one boss at the same time, Time Attack, Survival Mode etc. etc.
1,000 Heartless Fight
1,000 Nobody Fight
1,000 Unversed Fight

This would be great.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
for some reason i feel like fighting yen sid :O

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Highly doubtful, but if they somehow found a way to put Dinosaur into the game, the I'd like to fight a Carnotaur, Two would actually be pretty sweet since there were two in the movie until one died.

Darkwing_Duck

I'd like to see Kuja in some form. Siding with Hades would be funny I guess.

Or as a secret boss like Sephiroth. I'm kinda done with Sephiroth.

Ness

If the game's on the PS3, then Genisis and Sephiroth team up and you have to face them. On your side, Cloud's a party member and Zack is an Ally....nah, that would get too crowded.

But if Genisis is in KH3, then I bet he'll start out in Olympus Coliseum and he'll be involved in the tournament.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
for some reason i feel like fighting yen sid :O

I think Yen Sid would be an epic boss. We`ve never really gotten to see how powerful he actually is. Unless it shows it in BBS, but I wouldn`t know that not having played BBS yet.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I say we have hidden heartless. Like in kh1 where we had Kurt Zisa and the phantom.

I brought this up in the thread about Absent Silhouettes of the other Org. members, but yeah, we really do need more hidden/ secret Heartless and Nobody bosses. Come on! Does Twilight Thorn really have to be the only non-Org. member nobody boss? Just one more disappointing fact about KH2.

Also, I like the database thing, though maybe it shouldn't necessarily EVERY boss in the series, just the better and more important/ secret ones.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I'd like to see Omega Weapon. It puts a great challenge in FFX International, so maybe the challenge could be carried over to KH3. :3

YoshiAngemon

What about Kefka from Final Fantasy VI? He's WAY more enjoyable than Sephiroth! I'm sure some people would prefer playing as him over Sephiroth in Dissidia!

Either him or Dhoulmagus or Rhapthorne, or even Marcello, a man who only wanted the family fortune, and to live the life that Angelo lives! Such an athiest! He probably hates the Goddess!

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
oh so why is ultim so angelic if its named after somtin so demonic

The sword itself, Ultima Weapon, is commonly represented as having a long, glowing blue blade.

That's how it's represented BOTH in KH and FF. Got it now? :3

Janus Q

i seriously think a Xion optional boss fight would be cool. start in her cloak form, revealed form and then her giant form. i think that would be sweet

YUPPP

No more FF7. I love the game but just give it a break. For some reason Sora v.s Omega Weapon seems so cool to me. Though I would love a Kefka battle. I think it should be like KH1 and have several optional bosses.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
You're likeable now.
~

I want other OC's. They need to drop FF all together.
There's no longer a need for them.

But I think we need FF9. SERIOUSLY. Only Vivi? Why not put Zidane as part of a sidequest, at least?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think they should stick with the ones we already have and make zack return...maybe add more like rinoa. but other than that, adding completely new ff characters isn't necessary. i would like chernabog to return or any potential boss from fantasia 2

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I think they should stick with the ones we already have and make zack return...maybe add more like rinoa. but other than that, adding completely new ff characters isn't necessary. i would like chernabog to return or any potential boss from fantasia 2

Then let's have the...

FIREBIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back