• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideal optional boss(es) for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be the ideal optional boss for KH3?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Genesis Rhapsodos

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Vanitas's Sentiment

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Ultima Weapon

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Omega Weapon

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Other (post about it if choosing this)

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe Leviathan from Atlantis: The Lost Empire. If not a direct boss, than an optional boss would be just as good. Or an original boss (if that counts) like Kurt Zisa and the Phantom were.

Fortissimo

ooohhh nomura wielding 20 keyblades with 100000 health bars
the most powerful boss in the series >:O

Or he would just confuse the hell out of sora with 600+ new random story lines that somehow revolve around sora in the slightest way.

Wouldn't stand a chance...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
seeing the fantasia thing firebird would look awesome as a boss :O
and now i need to go watch that movie >_<

WaveK89

You know what would be cool, and of course optional, is to have some sort of boss database. Suppose you beat the game, or get to the end of the game, that some database computer like Ansem's computer, could allow you to fight any bosses fought in the game. Perhaps, this could even be extended to the bosses from the entire series.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, after seeing that scene from Fantasia (along with the Chernabog one), now I want to see that movie and see Firebird as an optional boss.. maybe along with Chernabog. Hopefully, they'll flesh out his attack pattern, should he return. His attack pattern seemed a bit too repetitive to me at times.

ReverseUnversed

You know what would be cool, and of course optional, is to have some sort of boss database. Suppose you beat the game, or get to the end of the game, that some database computer like Ansem's computer, could allow you to fight any bosses fought in the game. Perhaps, this could even be extended to the bosses from the entire series.

OHOHO! Imagine fighting Wheel Master (BbS), then (Dragon) Maleficent, then freaking Master Xehanort... AAARGH! A boss database. Congrats, WaveK89. That's the most epic idea I've ever heard.

My Idea for Optional Bosses are the "Remnants of Sephiroth" (Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo)

Yep, they would be nice. And the fights could be set to the same Advent Children version of "J-E-N-O-V-A".

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Like someone mentioned above, they should have a computer that will simulate favorite boss battles, such as Vanitas Sentiment, Lingering Sentiment, and Sephiroth.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
All this talk about sentiments sounds like spoilers

please tell me I'm wrong :x

MeggieKeyblader

OHOHO! Imagine fighting Wheel Master (BbS), then (Dragon) Maleficent, then freaking Master Xehanort... AAARGH! A boss database. Congrats, WaveK89. That's the most epic idea I've ever heard.

Yeah, that'd be legit. KH2 is so boring to play now, since I already defeated Sephiroth and all the Cups... I just wander around, aimlessly killing things. It's so boring. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back