• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

1. There is no real villian in Death Note. That was like, the main message of the manga/show. ( Oh god, it's gonna be on Adult Swim >___>;;; ) Raito was doing what he thought was best for the world, L and co did what THEY thought was best. Neither we're right or wrong.

2. Dude, why not play as the villian BEFORE he became the villian? But tech, he isn't a villian. Just like Riku wasn't the villian of KH1. He was being manipulated by the main "evil". Terra might go through the same thing.

3. yea, yea. It just bugs me a bit when people call it a heartless symbol when it isn't. I just call it a "Dark Heart"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1. There is no real villian in Death Note. That was like, the main message of the manga/show. ( Oh god, it's gonna be on Adult Swim >___>;;; ) Raito was doing what he thought was best for the world, L and co did what THEY thought was best. Neither we're right or wrong.

Well, law (as in cops and L) are normally seen as good...
But, you are right... Depending on one's views, one could be a villian while the other a hero and vise-versa...
But, as far as law is concern, Light is the villian and L the hero...

2. Dude, why not play as the villian BEFORE he became the villian? But tech, he isn't a villian. Just like Riku wasn't the villian of KH1. He was being manipulated by the main "evil". Terra might go through the same thing.

No, MX is the main villian...
He could be manipulated, but I do not think he plays a role in Xehanort's (the one we know) memoriless exsistence...

3. yea, yea. It just bugs me a bit when people call it a heartless symbol when it isn't. I just call it a "Dark Heart"

Meh... Just being lazy...

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Well, law (as in cops and L) are normally seen as good...
But, you are right... Depending on one's views, one could be a villian while the other a hero and vise-versa...
But, as far as law is concern, Light is the villian and L the hero...
Eh, I still don't get the "laws"
Raito ( at first ) was killing those on death row and serious killers. People who would be killed anyway. Yet the "law" sees it as a crime.
If the "law" commits a crime, its not a crime and...ah f*ck it. I'm not gonna go into a debate about that kinda of stuff. In THESE forums anyway....
I say theres no such thing as a real villian or heros really. Yes, MX too. I'm sure he has his twisted reasons.

No, MX is the main villian...
He could be manipulated, but I do not think he plays a role in Xehanort's (the one we know) memoriless exsistence...
Then what is his point? Just a character to throw in just to tell a story? If that we're the case, I think it would be Terra on Coded instead of Mickey...
And since Terra keeps reminding me of Zack, which in turns reminds me of Crisis Cora, which AGAIN in turn reminds me off FF7...

Zack was one of the main things in ff7 and in Cloud's life, yet he died before the game even started.
Terra I think, is the same way...ish.
All the main villians in KH so far have never been completely evil
Riku ---> Manipulated
Malicefent ----> Somewhat manipulated, but showed a bit of a good side at the end
The org -----> Just wanted to become whole again
DiZ -----> duh
Repliku ----> duh
So far, the only pure "evil" one is Ansem(H) and MX.
Xehanort and Xemnas didn't seem all that bad.

I still find it quirky that Xemnas and Ansem(H) are almost two completely different people.
Same could be said about Roxas and Sora, but as we see, something has to deal with Ven inbetween them.

To me, I just think things are different from what they appear to be. Sephy wasn't completely evil. Edea wasn't completely evil. Kuja, too. hmm

These main "villians" all have a drive from an even greater villian or force. It would make Since if Terra we're to follow this path and his greater "villian" or "force" would be MX. I mean, the guy is already connected to Riku situation-wise...

I dunno, it just fits peferctly to me. Yes, I do have doubts but it just...fits. :/

edit: going to bed but keep going. :'O

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Well, Xehanort did preform test on people without as much as stopping to think what may happen...
As for Xemnas, well, I think his goals were more than just becoming whole... I feel he had that "become all powerful" goal he and MX share...

I dunno, it just fits peferctly to me. Yes, I do have doubts but it just...fits. :/

Like a square block into a round hole...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'd guess that if its a new character, (or she) will be important to the storyline, not knowing that he/she's the Dark Soldier, and then when she/he's unmasked we'll all be "GASP!". =O

If it's an old character we've already seen, then they obviously don't want us to know yet.

MasterXOblivion7

Once again...I share the same thoughts with Oathkeeper. The reason DS's face isn't revieled yet is because it's identity is EXTREMELY critical to the game's storyline and all. Maybe the DS could be someone who's already familiar to us or just a whole new character. In my opinion, I believe there is a possibility that Master Xehanort cloned himself or took in an apprentice(the DS) and trained him to fight and become a keyblade master. And then maybe after Master Xehanort dies, the DS takes over and calls himself Xehanort who would be the same villain we fought at the end of the first game...but this is just a thought.

Joy

Bronze Member
That, master, could be very likely. Would explain why when Xehanort showed up on Radiant Garden's door step, he only remember his name. Why your name? People usually forget that. He might have associated it with his "master".

I don't know, I'm not the one to make theories.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Hmm DS is the new DiZ it seems. I remember the good old days when we would speculate who he could be haha.

I'm sure we'll get some tantalising hints in future articles or screens, and then we can work on from there.

I expect it will be like DiZ though, we have no name, and DS seems to be the second of the Lost Two. So in BBS we'll probably find out his identity in game.. But who knows x_x.

Y

Yannis

I have theory about this. If you have watched DBZ, then understanding this is lot easier:

I think that DS could be darkness from Terra´s heart. Like in DBZ(lol)Kami erased the darkness from his heart and that darkness became Piccolo.

But in KH this is different:

I think that Dark Soldier is Xenahort, Ansem the Wise´s apprentice. Xenahort was born when Terra removed the darkness from his own heart. Maybe Terra did this, because then maybe he could resist heartless, Master Xenahort or because of something else.

Xenahort(DS) is darkness from Terra´s heart and Master Xenahort took him as his disciple. Because Terra is Xenahort and Xenahort is Terra, they are connected. Terra is only light and Xenahort is only darkness. If the other dies, the other is keeping the other alive. So Terra´s light in his heart keeps Xenahort existing and Xenahort´s darkness keeps Terra existing.

Terra thought, that by removing Xenahort(his darkness) from his heart, he could be only light. But he did not know that this darkness would become Xenahort. Xenahort is affecting to Terra and Terra is affecting to Xenahort. Thats why, when Terra becomes angry, Xenahort affects him and Terra´s eyes turn yellow.

This theory explains it all. If it doesnt, then say it..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I have theory about this. If you have watched DBZ, then understanding this is lot easier:

I think that DS could be darkness from Terra´s heart. Like in DBZ(lol)Kami erased the darkness from his heart and that darkness became Piccolo.

But in KH this is different:

I think that Dark Soldier is Xenahort, Ansem the Wise´s apprentice. Xenahort was born when Terra removed the darkness from his own heart. Maybe Terra did this, because then maybe he could resist heartless, Master Xenahort or because of something else.

Xenahort(DS) is darkness from Terra´s heart and Master Xenahort took him as his disciple. Because Terra is Xenahort and Xenahort is Terra, they are connected. Terra is only light and Xenahort is only darkness. If the other dies, the other is keeping the other alive. So Terra´s light in his heart keeps Xenahort existing and Xenahort´s darkness keeps Terra existing.

Terra thought, that by removing Xenahort(his darkness) from his heart, he could be only light. But he did not know that this darkness would become Xenahort. Xenahort is affecting to Terra and Terra is affecting to Xenahort. Thats why, when Terra becomes angry, Xenahort affects him and Terra´s eyes turn yellow.

This theory explains it all. If it doesnt, then say it..

:closedeyes:Makes sense
LOL DBZ:toungesmile:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Malicefent ----> Somewhat manipulated, but showed a bit of a good side at the end

Spare me. She wanted the castle for herself. Nothing to do with being good.

DiZ -----> duh

DiZ was not a villain. He was neutral.

Oh, yeah. Xehanort conducted experiments shamelessly on dozens of people indiscriminitely, possibly without their permission, and continued to do so after his mentor told him not to.

Later, he banished his mentor, the one who took him in, fed him, clothed him, and gave him a purpose, to a realm of nothingness.

As a heartless, he sent out various other heartless to engulf several worlds in darkness, ruining the lives of thousands of people, just for the sake of his research.

Oh, yeah, he seems pretty good to me.

As for Xemnas: perhaps not completely evil, but you can't say he was good either. I doubt he really wanted a heart all that much anyway. He, like Xehanort, turned thousands of people into heartless and nobodies, all so HE could "have a heart".

As Omni said: like a square block into a circular hole.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Well, Xehanort did preform test on people without as much as stopping to think what may happen...
As for Xemnas, well, I think his goals were more than just becoming whole... I feel he had that "become all powerful" goal he and MX share...

Ansem the wise also did tests but stopped eventually. The way Ansem describes Xeha, it just sounds like he is a curious student trying to show up his master. But Ansem mentions a darkness in him also. But from what we've seen a heard of Xeha, he doesn't seem "evil", just did a couple of wrong things.

Xemnas: mm-hmm, yet, there was a part of him that was still...I don't want to use the word "good" but, his facial expression seemed so sad. And no, I don't think he was faking it completely since those expression just stayed on his face even after Sora called him out. And what he said was a bit of truth in itself. When he talked about nobodies teetering on the edge of nothing and not being accepted by both light and dark.

But also remember that MX and Ansem (H) are a PART of Xeha and Xemnas so, take out THIER "evil" qualities, and the two ain't so bad.

Like a square block into a round hole...
Ok, how does it NOT fit? :/

Terra holds alot of similarites to Xemnas
MX holds alot of similarities to Ansem(H)

Roxas looks like Ven right? And they are connected through Sora.
So far in KH, when characters start looking like each other, they hold a strong connection to them or they ARE that person. ( or a part of them )

GOD! this site keeps lagging on me -___-;;

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas: mm-hmm, yet, there was a part of him that was still...I don't want to use the word "good" but, his facial expression seemed so sad. And no, I don't think he was faking it completely since those expression just stayed on his face even after Sora called him out. And what he said was a bit of truth in itself. When he talked about nobodies teetering on the edge of nothing and not being accepted by both light and dark.

His face seemed more neutral to me...
Well, we also do not know what Xemnas was actually going to do, since he was stopped...
But I do believe it's along the lines of asorbing KH's power...

But also remember that MX and Ansem (H) are a PART of Xeha and Xemnas so, take out THIER "evil" qualities, and the two ain't so bad.

Actually, Xehanort is more likely apart of MX...
Xehanort has no memories of his past and it makes him almost like a child...
As for Xemnas, we do not know his true ideal... But I would bet my cookies on it, that they were evil...

Ok, how does it NOT fit? :/

You see (if the square and hole are equal sizes), the four corners of a square could not fit through the circular hole... I'd figure you'd had learn that when hammering in those wooden shapes into the holes when you were two or three...

Terra holds alot of similarites to Xemnas
MX holds alot of similarities to Ansem(H)

MX also holds many similiarities to Xemnas... Even TMM caught this...

So far in KH, when characters start looking like each other, they hold a strong connection to them or they ARE that person. ( or a part of them )

There you go... Terra may just hold a strong connection to Xehanort...
Hell, they could even be related... Does not mean they are one in the same...
We have no clue what MX looked like when he was young... He could easily look like our present Xehanort...

THB

I personally think the DS is an expansion of Master Xehanort that MX can summon at any moment at any time. I mean look at how MX split from the DS like so smoothly.

V

V.A.T.13

His face seemed more neutral to me...
Well, we also do not know what Xemnas was actually going to do, since he was stopped...
But I do believe it's along the lines of asorbing KH's power...
Neutral? The guy looked like he was about to break down in tears at some points. D: Just stare at his face when he talks. Escpecially that "...I dont..." line just before he dissapeared when Sora asked him about his memories.

Actually, Xehanort is more likely apart of MX...
Xehanort has no memories of his past and it makes him almost like a child...
As for Xemnas, we do not know his true ideal... But I would bet my cookies on it, that they were evil...

I still say half of Xehanort is MX. The only resemblance is the white hair, and interest in hearts. Xemnas, prolly, but like I said, there are some points where he looks like he is about to cry. And it still doesn't change the fact he looks like Terra.

Ok, this isn't really relevent but, I drew a pic of the two(terra and Xemmy) and colored it. Just for fun, I fliped the colors to invert and Terra's hair turns silver, his blue eyes orange, and his skin black ( not brown, black XD ) and Xemnas' eyes turned blue, and his hair brown.

I tried it with official pictures, but it didn't work as well. xD

You see (if the square and hole are equal sizes), the four corners of a square could not fit through the circular hole... I'd figure you'd had learn that when hammering in those wooden shapes into the holes when you were two or three... But whos to say that Terra is a square? ( no pun intented )

MX also holds many similiarities to Xemnas... Even TMM caught this...
Interest in hearts, white hair, orange eyes...thats all I see.
I'm not doubting that they arn't similar, I'm just throwing Terra into the mix because he fits as well. More so with Xemmy.

There you go... Terra may just hold a strong connection to Xehanort...
Hell, they could even be related... Does not mean they are one in the same...
We have no clue what MX looked like when he was young... He could easily look like our present Xehanort...

Dude, I've said before that theres a chance for them to be related. Even made a thread about it e-ons ago. I'm just sticking with the Terra idea because theres alot more that points to it, and we haven't seen any family importance in KH so far.

I think MX looked like Ansem(h) with light skin when he was young. >>
mmm Ansem(h) had a sexy voice....

Which brings up this question: How the hell did the skin color change I wonder? Too much darkness = Nigra?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Neutral? The guy looked like he was about to break down in tears at some points. D: Just stare at his face when he talks. Escpecially that "...I dont..." line just before he dissapeared when Sora asked him about his memories.

Acting.

I still say half of Xehanort is MX. The only resemblance is the white hair, and interest in hearts. Xemnas, prolly, but like I said, there are some points where he looks like he is about to cry.

Um, epic phail right here, sorry. Omni posted a huge list of similarities a long time ago. Would you like me to go and get it?

And it still doesn't change the fact he looks like Terra.

And it doesn't change the fact that Xehanort is nothing like Terra personality wise.

Interest in hearts, white hair, orange eyes...thats all I see.

Lies. That's definitely not the only things.

Dude, I've said before that theres a chance for them to be related. Even made a thread about it e-ons ago. I'm just sticking with the Terra idea because theres alot more that points to it, and we haven't seen any family importance in KH so far.

Like I said: Terra being Xehanort...makes no sense, <.<.

Which brings up this question: How the hell did the skin color change I wonder? Too much darkness = Nigra?

Or it could have been KH.

V

V.A.T.13

Spare me. She wanted the castle for herself. Nothing to do with being good.
Not just that, but when she saved Sora from Saix at hollow bastion. I'm not saying that she isn't evil, just not "competely" evil. She has a good side too her.
DiZ was not a villain. He was neutral.
But we did not know this till later. :'D

Oh, yeah. Xehanort conducted experiments shamelessly on dozens of people indiscriminitely, possibly without their permission, and continued to do so after his mentor told him not to.

Later, he banished his mentor, the one who took him in, fed him, clothed him, and gave him a purpose, to a realm of nothingness.

As a heartless, he sent out various other heartless to engulf several worlds in darkness, ruining the lives of thousands of people, just for the sake of his research.

Oh, yeah, he seems pretty good to me.
Hades, do you not read what I say? Did I SAY he was good? Did I? No, I said he wasn't all that bad.

As for Xemnas: perhaps not completely evil, but you can't say he was good either. I doubt he really wanted a heart all that much anyway. He, like Xehanort, turned thousands of people into heartless and nobodies, all so HE could "have a heart".
*facepalm* Again, I never say he WAS good.
And pfft. Tough luck on those people.
I know if I was a nobody, I'd kill innocents to be whole again. But, thats just me of course. And the rest of the org.

Think of it like torcher, people will do anything to stop the pain. Even take lives. ( Unless your some noble goody goody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back