• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Dog

Fine... Point me another time Demyx acted cool during a battle... Till then, the point still stands...

I Happen to think everything Demyx did was cool.

Yes, but Riku accepted Xehanort without any anger toward him...
Terra, who is angry, would obviously not do such...

You presume to know the extent of Terra and MX's relationship Prior BBS? That's pretty arrogant. This may not even be the first time Terra has had the opertunity to accept/Regect MX. You don't know that.

You yourself believe Terra uses the power of darkness... That being said, do you not find it a possiblity that Terra could have used the Dark Coridors...?

No, because there isn't the dark corridor portal. he literally appears out of the dust. Go watch the video again.

Axe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At least since the late Neolithic, elaborate axes (battle-axes, T-axes, etc.) probably indicated the exalted status of their owner...
In other words, it was during the Neolithic age, meaning it did not represnt one tribe...

I could site you a 1000000 sources showing the axe to be the weapon of a grunt, a barbarian, a muscle-head. Please don't waste our time with this, its just too weak.

Then Xemnas could also be an exception...
You can't call one thing an exception and the other not...

I wasn't argueing the exception Hades said it could be an except and I was saying yeah possible. 0_0 go read that again.

WTF...? Dude, don't talk to my friend like that...
Also, FYI, Aqua and Kairi DO look like each other and are connected...

The way you have your quotes makes it look like I said that 0_0

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It appears my theory about the DS being Xehanort from KHII is definitely possible. I said that the DS could be young maybe 15 or 16 at the time of the BBS trailer. Since Nomura confirmed that BBS happened ten years before KH it makes it very reasonable that the DS took the name Xehanort from Master Xehanort in the way his heartless took the name Ansem from Ansem the wise.

Xehanort: 17

The DS took the name Xehanort from Master Xehanort

Woah!! you know what?... you might be right.
i think the reason why the Dark SoldieRs face has not been revealed yet is because it maybe someone we already know?

what do you think?

darkheart709

Bronze Member
It appears my theory about the DS being Xehanort from KHII is definitely possible. I said that the DS could be young maybe 15 or 16 at the time of the BBS trailer. Since Nomura confirmed that BBS happened ten years before KH it makes it very reasonable that the DS took the name Xehanort from Master Xehanort in the way his heartless took the name Ansem from Ansem the wise.

I agree with you, mainly because i said that too but you probably said it first, or someone did

Axel Dog

Maybe he's the struggle promoter from KHII, duel wielding struggle bats that float about him Final Form style, in which he struggles his way to an uncountable amount of twilight town trophies. It's after getting bored with such trophies he decideds to team up with MX. This is why DS fighting style seem similair to a struggle masters style. WHOS BUYIN

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility of the DS being the Xehanort we have seen in KHII. I firmly believe that's who it is. But, I was just thinking about how Xaldin was speaking of the "others" referring to Aqua, Terra, and Ven and other keyblade wielders. This could put him in line to be the DS, however, I doubt that is him. But I'm guessing he had to be around somewhere to know the story of the knights and MX.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I have been thinking a lot about the possibility of the DS being the Xehanort we have seen in KHII. I firmly believe that's who it is. But, I was just thinking about how Xaldin was speaking of the "others" referring to Aqua, Terra, and Ven and other keyblade wielders. This could put him in line to be the DS, however, I doubt that is him. But I'm guessing he had to be around somewhere to know the story of the knights and MX.

I though it said in an interview that the reason Xigbar knew about the knights is because he saw them while working under Ansem the wise. Oh and that was Xigbar who said that not Xaldin

K

kingdomfighter5

i have no clue but i hop that in three sora, riku and kairi fight together, that would be awsome omnichaos

Charlie K

Back in Business
Probablly cuz he's the only one with a helmet?lol...He probablly just, either isn't developed yet, or he looks like someone from KH1,KH2,or KH CoM...Maybe.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm just hoping it'll be somebody. I keep thinking that the guy won't take off his helmet in the game, but we'd see the inside of his helmet or something. It doesn't matter a whole lot to me if the character under his helmet is new or not. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back