• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wonder why DS's face hasn't been reveiled yet unlike the others...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Do you think he might have a face that also bears a striking resemblance to a character from the previous KH games? Just a thought.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, TMM has previously expressed that just because someone's face is not shown does not mean he'll be important, or something along those lines, but I'm curious as to what he looks like...

sillypieman

Since he is so close to "Master Xehanort" he will most likely be someone easily recognizable as someone from the other games. Although, they might not be recognizable considering Master Xehanort looks nothing like Xehanort.

sillypieman

Yeah...look at them. Maybe if MX was younger I could see it...but I don't know what he looks like younger so I don't know.

Seikay

I think maybe MX is xehanorts dad because it IS his memory so maybe he is having memories of his dad?

V

V.A.T.13

I think it's covered because he might be someone we will reconize right away. maybe Xehanort?
OH!
OH SHIT
I JUST BUSTED MY LIGHT BULB.

OK, we know that Aqua looks ALOT like Kairi ( and is connected to her )
and we know that Ven looks like Sora ( BLEH )
But Terra looks like Xemnas/Xehanort/etc. but not Riku.

What if the D.S. looks like Riku in some way? What if he is Riku's connection?
What a (small) Twist!

I haven't really thought through about this yet so, poke at anything messed-up. >>;

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Um, sorry, but this statement is major fail. Are you blind?

Evidently... The similiarities between MX and Xehanort are numerous... While I think I could count the similiarites Terra and Xehanort hold on one hand...

I think it's covered because he might be someone we will reconize right away. maybe Xehanort?

A possibility I can agree with...
The DS could be part of MX and when whatever happened happened (methinks tries to asorb KH and it overloads), it could have sent MX and the DS hurdling through Dark Coridors until they reached Radient Garden, where MX's body and mind "fell to sleep" within the DS...

V

V.A.T.13

Eh, I'm still iffy about the overload bit. I'm more into patterns and the line "History repeats itself", but thats just me.

If we are going to go with D.S. being Xehanort, I figured something like, MX took over someone and made them completly his like Ansem(H) ALMOST did with Riku. ( I LIEK TEH BODY POSSESING IDEA IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTCIED. D: )And like, Terra kills MX but most of him had taken over the DS guy so, MX is basically reborn in him...

Or Terra + MX = Xehanort but you guys dislike that idea. *pouts*

But I think DS might look like Riku :'O

ps. Saw RE3 today and it was...like a bad roleplay character....>_>;

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Eh, I'm still iffy about the overload bit. I'm more into patterns and the line "History repeats itself", but thats just me.

If we are going to go with D.S. being Xehanort, I figured something like, MX took over someone and made them completly his like Ansem(H) ALMOST did with Riku. ( I LIEK TEH BODY POSSESING IDEA IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTCIED. D: )And like, Terra kills MX but most of him had taken over the DS guy so, MX is basically reborn in him...

I'm staying more toward the direction that the DS is apart of MX, just in a physical manifestation...
Also, I do think that history will repeat itself... I believe MX will appear from within Xehanort and Sora, Riku, and Kairi will have to face MX and the DS...

Seikay

I just noticed something obvious that I never really thought about before, DS's skin costume black stuff looks like the outfit that Riku is wearing in KH1 when he gets taken over by ansem, but on DS it is black, what if it is like an exact look alike?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I just noticed something obvious that I never really thought about before, DS's skin costume black stuff looks like the outfit that Riku is wearing in KH1 when he gets taken over by ansem, but on DS it is black, what if it is like an exact look alike?

There are differences... Just look closely...
Since Riku did have the suit before Ansem took him over, Hades and myself came to the conclusion that it may represent darkness...
Since Riku's has a heartless symbol on it, I believe that his suit is derived from the darkness of the heartless... I think the DS' is derived from a more powerful source... MX, perhaps...?

V

V.A.T.13

I'm staying more toward the direction that the DS is apart of MX, just in a physical manifestation...
Also, I do think that history will repeat itself... I believe MX will appear from within Xehanort and Sora, Riku, and Kairi will have to face MX and the DS...

Yes but, where does that leave Terra? BBS is supposed to focus on Xehanort's past right? Yet Terra is the main character. What is Terra's importance? Why does he look like Xemnas? If it is just because they're brothers, then he should only be a side character....

Something is missing here...

Omni:

It's NOT a heartless symbol. Just a black heart. Probably meaning that his heart is there, just covered with darkness.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes but, where does that leave Terra? BBS is supposed to focus on Xehanort's past right? Yet Terra is the main character. What is Terra's importance? Why does he look like Xemnas? If it is just because they're brothers, then he should only be a side character....

Something is missing here...

Yes, but MX is the main villian... They would not have you control the villian (even though that would be awesome), you would control the main person that opposes that person... Terra is simply a keyblade weilder that opposed MX, the real main character, and actually fought him... BBS is Xehanort's story, but played from Terra's side... Somewhat similair to how Death Note is seen from the villian side...

It's NOT a heartless symbol. Just a black heart. Probably meaning that his heart is there, just covered with darkness.

It's basically a empty heartless symbol... So, it still leads me to believe that Riku's suit was derived from the darkness of heartless, yet he still held onto his heart... The suit was given to him by Maleficent (perhaps Xehanort's heartless, but that's simply a theory), so we know there will be some heartless involvement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back